Is the Government and FDA hiding a cure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robinman123
I just completed this fantastic new "prescription thriller" novel, called "Carmen Piper and the Protest". It was released earlier this year after the Vioxx scandal. I wonder if a person could be sued for the claims made in this book, names are actually named! It's mystery suspense fiction, but it centers around fact-based events surrounding the Food and Drug Administration's financial ties to the pharmaceutical companies. I don't wanna give any spoilers, but the novel is like "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" by David Trudeau, turned into a fiction novel with fictional characters.

This book is very intelligent, full of cliffhangers, really fresh and witty, and very entertaining and informative. It sheds light on a lot of facts that not everyone is aware of concerning drug companies. I love conspiracy theories, and learning about the ins and outs of what's going on around me. If nothing else, it will definitely open your eyes about what you put into your body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.