The Roma the original slaves of the last 2000 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Diana
1500 years of persecution

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/timeline.htm

1998. In the United States, New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman signs into law Assembly Bill 2654, repealing that state's anti-Roma law adopted in 1917. Governor Whitman's signature effectively rescinds the last anti-Roma law on the books of any American state.

at the same time

In England, Romani refugees from the Slovak Republic arrive in Dover seeking asylum and receive mainly negative reactions and scepticism from local residents and the national news media.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Princess Diana
1500 years of persecution

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/timeline.htm

1998. In the United States, New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman signs into law Assembly Bill 2654, repealing that state's anti-Roma law adopted in 1917. Governor Whitman's signature effectively rescinds the last anti-Roma law on the books of any American state.

at the same time

In England, Romani refugees from the Slovak Republic arrive in Dover seeking asylum and receive mainly negative reactions and scepticism from local residents and the national news media.

The refugee thing is not aan anti-Roma thing but rther general...

And do you have any information if that law was actually carried through? ....Probably not...

Stop playing victim....

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Bardock42
The refugee thing is not aan anti-Roma thing but rther general...

And do you have any information if that law was actually carried through? ....Probably not...

Stop playing victim....

that law was repealed - confused

Bardock42
that law was repealed - confused
Was it actually practiced before? That was the question...and what exactly was the law...."Anti-Roma" Law is not a Description.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Bardock42
Was it actually practiced before? That was the question...and what exactly was the law...."Anti-Roma" Law is not a Description.

read the link I posted it will educate you smile

its a most excellent timeline

Da preacher
Ever lived next to a Roma?

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Da preacher
Ever lived next to a Roma?

yes - some of my relations - your point is?

Bardock42
read the link I posted it will educate you smile

its a most excellent timeline

I asked you...do you know...I figure you read the timeline...so answer...NOW.

Imagawa666
We stop people cimning into countrys for a reson. Terroism sound familiar DI? Remember july 7th. I sat in school and saw the carnage on tv. Since your one of those sissy leftwingers why dont you look at the reasons we kick people out befor going bitching.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.