Professor: Exterminate white people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46973

cry....Do People really feel like this......

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN.

Excerpts of the speech can be heard here and the entire event is archived by C-SPAN.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

The Carolina Journal said Kambon's remarks received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

Kambon has been a visiting professor at North Carolina State since 2003. His three-hour course last spring, Africana Studies 241, is described by the university as, "Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience."

A university spokesman told Carolina Journal the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. He was listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty, the Journal said at the time of publishing its story, but his name since has been removed.

In his Oct. 14 session, Kambon told the panel blacks are "at war."

White people, he said, had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master."

"You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation," Kambon said, according to the Journal.

"White people want to kill us," he said. 'I want you to understand that. They want to kill you," he said. "They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said.

long pig
See, this is the tripe I'm talking about. This is so absurd that it's hilarious.

I can't comprehend this as being serious.

Who ARE these people??!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by debbiejo

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN.

Excerpts of the speech can be heard here and the entire event is archived by C-SPAN.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

The Carolina Journal said Kambon's remarks received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

Kambon has been a visiting professor at North Carolina State since 2003. His three-hour course last spring, Africana Studies 241, is described by the university as, "Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience."

A university spokesman told Carolina Journal the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. He was listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty, the Journal said at the time of publishing its story, but his name since has been removed.

White people, he said, had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master."

"You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation," Kambon said, according to the Journal.

"White people want to kill us," he said. 'I want you to understand that. They want to kill you," he said. "They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said. He's probably right, but you know what, he can go feck himself!!!!!!!!!! smile

Tired Hiker
No, but seriously, if anyone commits themself to such selfishness, then they are obviously absurd.

Princess Diana

Kamau Kambon

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said.

Yes he feels that way, and frankly Whites don't help themselves all that trying to justify Hitler from some of you about a month ago leads to race hate. We have scars, those of us whose races were slaves - live with it.

debbiejo
To think this was a professor who is saying these things...and Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999... And it made it to the News papers......Guy sounds delusional and paranoid.....Stirring things up....

long pig
Good point but....

I've never been able to get over the fact that if the slaves were smarter or at least tougher, they would have never been made slaves in the first place.

I know that falls under "Might makes right" but, it's something I've pondered about.

There is blame to be had on both sides, more so on the whites, but the blame isn't all theirs.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by long pig
Good point but....

I've never been able to get over the fact that if the slaves were smarter or at least tougher, they would have never been made slaves in the first place.

I know that falls under "Might makes right" but, it's something I've pondered about.

There is blame to be had on both sides, more so on the whites, but the blame isn't all theirs.

Numbers, power structure and weapons.

Jesus was descended from Slaves

long pig
All correct.
But the fact that "they/we" weren't the majority or the people in power and "they/we" didn't have the weapons still haunts me making me ponder that maybe it wasn't just their fault.

It's a kin to saying it's the IRS' fault for taking my house because I didn't have the money to pay my taxes. When in fact, it's my own fault that I didn't go to college or went out and gotten myself a high paying job.

Tired Hiker
"The Whites" How generalized can you get??? This is a crap thread.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by long pig
All correct.
But the fact that "they/we" weren't the majority or the people in power and "they/we" didn't have the weapons still haunts me making me ponder that maybe it wasn't just their fault.

It's a kin to saying it's the IRS' fault for taking my house because I didn't have the money to pay my taxes. When in fact, it's my own fault that I didn't go to college or went out and gotten myself a high paying job.

You've seen War of the worlds - guns were like the tripods. swords were like the tripods - technology makes the difference as well as culture.

If you have no Army how do you fight a well armed Army?

Answer - You don't

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Yes I agree, but its a Bebbie Jo thread so you can expect that smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by Princess Diana
Yes I agree, but its a Bebbie Jo thread so you can expect that smile laughing out loud

Hey.....!!!! It made the papers and this guy is going around preaching this stuff.....We don't need another riot like the one of 1969.......Or anything like it......

Princess Diana
laughing out loud

Hey.....!!!! It made the papers and this guy is going around preaching this stuff.....We don't need another riot like the one of 1969.......Or anything like it......

perhaps we do need another riot - you don't, but perhaps others feel they do.

debbiejo
This hatred against black towards whites and vice visa....Has been something that has been hard trying to put towards the past and to give it peace.....To stir it up again..would just knock all the efforts for the better of this country.

Princess Diana
This hatred against black towards whites and vice visa....Has been something that has been hard trying to put towards the past and to give it peace.....To stir it up again..would just knock all the efforts for the better of this country.

no it just means the efforts have not been great enough - but the middle class only ever offer lip service to equality.

debbiejo
no it just means the efforts have not been great enough - but the middle class only ever offer lip service to equality.

You can't blame the the middle class and lump them into one group...Many ethnicities dislike others also...But it's up to an individual to make a difference in their view of another. Unfortunately it usually gets the uneducated group mentality stirred up....There are many people who have come to this country and made something of themselves quite well....To blame ones problems on another is NOT taking responsibility for yourself...

Princess Diana
You can't blame the the middle class and lump them into one group...Many ethnicities dislike others also...But it's up to an individual to make a difference in their view of another. Unfortunately it usually gets the uneducated group mentality stirred up....There are many people who have come to this country and made something of themselves quite well....To blame ones problems on another is NOT taking responsibility for yourself...

you misunderstand how society works those with power create the underclass, not the other way around. Its done through exclusion.

For every self made person - a thousand get handed it on a plate.
If you have minority status its even harder.

eggmayo
This is on an equal par to me saying the quickest way to end racism is to kill everyone that is not pure english.

debbiejo
I've know plenty of minorities that have done very well....You can't play the blame game....Hey, what do you think the suburbs of Detroit are??

Answer?...Ethnics...

Cinemaddiction
Black people kill more black people than white people ever could/would. That delusional clown needs to take a step back and look at his own self-destructing race.

Bardock42
Yes he feels that way, and frankly Whites don't help themselves all that trying to justify Hitler from some of you about a month ago leads to race hate. We have scars, those of us whose races were slaves - live with it.

I don't care...live with it.

Now to the thread...I am against it...although It probably would end the racial discrimination (but maybe there would be different race discrimination then....clacks discriminating Hispanics...Gypsies diswcriinating Asians.....) Except you kill all races except for opne...that should have dealt with racial discrimination at least...I don't see why it should be the Black Race that survives though.....just going the easiest way probably asians should be the survivors.....

Spelljammer
Somebody will always hate somebody for stupid reasons. It's unfair, unjust, and uncalled for. But it's going to happen. The less you let it bother you, the less impact it will have as a whole.

lil bitchiness
This is exactly the same as the white person saying ''exterminate all black people''

Hes a bigot!

Its people like him (black or white) that make it harder for people to become colour blind once and for all.

Ugh, how sickening!

PVS
this guy's a real piece of shit

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
this guy's a real piece of shit

Yeah...especially if you compare him to all those unreal pieces of shit....

Afro Cheese
I can't help but think he's just saying this shit to scare white people and stir up trouble. Doesn't justify it or anything.. just saying... sounds like he wants controversy.

Imagawa666
The guys a piece of garbage! How would he feel if we killed all black people? But were civilised enough not to. How the hell does he expect to kill us all anyway. There are billions of us. To do that would require nothing short of planetary bombardment or as they kill it in Warhammer 40000 Exterminatus. And does he thinks he’s gonna kill Chinese people and Mongoloid (The yellow skinned part of the human race) and Red skinned people? The guys a piece of trash. Why don’t we kill him!

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah...especially if you compare him to all those unreal pieces of shit....

no expression

eggmayo
Originally posted by Imagawa666
The guys a piece of garbage! How would he feel if we killed all black people? But were civilised enough not to. How the hell does he expect to kill us all anyway. There are billions of us. To do that would require nothing short of planetary bombardment or as they kill it in Warhammer 40000 Exterminatus. And does he thinks he’s gonna kill Chinese people and Mongoloid (The yellow skinned part of the human race) and Red skinned people? The guys a piece of trash. Why don’t we kill him!
Think you have a problem with apostrophe's.

Imagawa666
Damm computer!!!

Imagawa666
(Trashes computer with kendo stick)

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
no expression

C'mon man...I'm trying....

Mindship
This issue could be seen clearly if we kept in mind this fact: human beings can be thought of as different races, religions, nationalities, etc, plus one more: Idiot/Moron/Buffon (whatever word you'd like). As one black comedian (I wish I could remember his name) said, "No, I'm black; you're an idiot who happens to be black."

Idiots come in all manner of race, faith, intellectual-level and so on. But make no mistake: their defining trait as a group is hate-mongering/self-glorification/victim-mentality.

a1hsauce
Woah... The whites are trying to kill the Black people! How bout the Brown people?! Finally are they leaving us alone!? If this is "true" (notice the quotation marks) looks like us and asian people will be the only ones left not fighting. hooray for peace

this is bologna! and no not all people feel the same way as that dude. yah white people have done some pretty horrible nasty crap over hundreds of years but I dont believe that qualifies for a massive "white people" genocide. damn it when will we all learn just get the fcuk along! its not that hard.

Doomsayer
When you think about it, the two most evilist races throughout history were the Eureopeons and the Middle-East. They're the ones that feel the need to slaughter, maim, destroy, and "advance"..

Though where as The Middle-East is only a threat unto themselves.

The Eureopeons spread thier white devil seed all around the world, killed massive amounts of other human beings and animals alike, not treating them as differant. And generaly degraded society from being one with nature to a pastey white plastic society..

Genocide against the whites, a little late in the game don't ya think???

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Mindship
This issue could be seen clearly if we kept in mind this fact: human beings can be thought of as different races, religions, nationalities, etc, plus one more: Idiot/Moron/Buffon (whatever word you'd like). As one black comedian (I wish I could remember his name) said, "No, I'm black; you're an idiot who happens to be black."

Idiots come in all manner of race, faith, intellectual-level and so on. But make no mistake: their defining trait as a group is hate-mongering/self-glorification/victim-mentality.

Amen. Hey you want to join my clique?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by eggmayo
Think you have a problem with apostrophe's.

Today's ironic post award.

Victor Von Doom
I've know plenty of minorities that have done very well....You can't play the blame game....Hey, what do you think the suburbs of Detroit are??

Answer?...Ethnics...

What do you mean 'ethnics'?

Everyone is ethnic.

BackFire
Black on white racism, nothing more.

Capt_Fantastic
To think this was a professor who is saying these things...and Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999... And it made it to the News papers......Guy sounds delusional and paranoid.....Stirring things up....

No, to think that it took place at a PUBLIC university, and that we, the tax-payers, are funding it.

WindDancer

Kamau Kambon

This guys sounds like he wants to be the next Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakhan. Controversy sells and I'm sure his bookstore will be getting more customers.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What do you mean 'ethnics'?

Everyone is ethnic.

This is why I said ethnic which are also considered minorities

Originally posted by Whurlysplat
perhaps we do need another riot - you don't, but perhaps others feel they do.

you misunderstand how society works those with power create the underclass, not the other way around. Its done through exclusion.
For every self made person - a thousand get handed it on a plate.
If you have minority status its even harder.

Answer?...Ethnics...

Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Yes I agree, but its a Bebbie Jo thread so you can expect that smile

Bardock42
Today's ironic post award.

Oh got it....funny...I guess.....who died to make you the Grammar Police? (did I say that before? hmm..I don't knwo-....no one can always be original.....bt if...it is probably your fault anyways)

Snoopbert
God, what a moron.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
to think that it took place at a PUBLIC university, and that we, the tax-payers, are funding it.

Yep!!!!cry ...and I feel there's something wrong with that.

Susan-Storm
Wow how harsh..so we white's were stupid to keep blacks as slaves _VERY STUPID_ we know we were stupid..do not destroy us

debbiejo
The things is that many countries had slaves also, All through out history.....maybe not blacks, but certainly not of the conquering clans and kingdoms...

soleran30
The middles eastern countries and Africa were the ones to sell us slaves......we just capitalized on it.......the irony this professor is an idiot

Susan-Storm
laughing out loud embarrasment oh did i just write that srry.. :On the verge of laughing:

Victor Von Doom
This is why I said ethnic which are also considered minorities

You just quoted the whole thread, didn't you?

Bardock42
You just quoted the whole thread, didn't you?

That made me laugh.......very good...you may live on now....

debbiejo
laughing out loud

I had time on my hands.....When I answer a question, I tend to be thorough..sometimes......and you asked me a question.VVD....whistling1

Whurlysplat
laughing out loud

I had time on my hands.....When I answer a question, I tend to be thorough..sometimes......and you asked me a question.VVD....whistling1

New Orleans showed that you have not really addressed these issues in the USA - However much you pretend you have.

Darth_Erebus
Sadly, his point of view is hardly unique. If you want to watch a realistic flick on race relations in America just watch Crash.

soleran30
New Orleans showed that you have not really addressed these issues in the USA - However much you pretend you have.

that wasn't race as much as financial equality don't eat the media crap its alot bigger then that.

FeceMan
OMG tihs site has teh conservutive bias oh noes!!!1111!!!!11

(Sorry.)

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
No, to think that it took place at a PUBLIC university, and that we, the tax-payers, are funding it.
Heh, you've only yet begun to see what we're funding, and I've only posted some of it.

Capt_Fantastic
Don't underestimate my point of view. I understand a lot of the insanity that goes on in this cuntry.

not a typo.

debbiejo

The long post above was really dedicated to you only to show your incoherent reasoning on the subject.....You're aligning yourself with a paranoid person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.