Deadpool Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
both are out fighting some goons on the street and run into eachother and batman decides he doesnt have to put up with deadpools strange sence of humor. no prep time for either.

jplatinum
curiousity didn't kill the bat, deadpool did.

BENITO
Batman Would win he wins all his team ups he beat Spawn and he has also beat the Hulk

sam_drugbringer
Batman. Deadpool's no Deathstroke, batman can drag out the fight until he figures out a way to contain him.

Scoobless
someone made this exact same thread the other day

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371416&highlight=batman+deadpool

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372732&highlight=batman+deadpool

Metalmanx
Deadpool.

soleran30
deadpool how do you beat the immortal?

wolverine8888
batman will lose but dead pool is easiliy beaten, being immortal does not mean u can not be nocked the **** out.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by wolverine8888
batman will lsoe but dead pool is easiliy beaten, being immortal does not mean u can not be nocked the **** out.

So Deadpool can be knocked out, but Wolverine can't, even though DP's healing factor is better?

wolverine8888
wolverien can be nocked out it hard but he can. also wolverine durability is better then DP. he also has unbreakabel bones which deadpool does not have. also deadpool healing is not better. yes deadpool immortal so he can nto die but he still heals slower then wolverine. if both there arms were done to the bone wolveriens would heal faster. the thing is thou no matter what deadpool can nto die which is not true for wolverine. deadpool is immortal but that deos not mean his healing works faster then wolverines.

EsteemedLeader
wolverien can be nocked out it hard but he can. also wolverine durability is better then DP. he also has unbreakabel bones which deadpool does not have. also deadpool healing is not better. yes deadpool immortal so he can nto die but he still heals slower then wolverine. if both there arms were done to the bone wolveriens would heal faster. the thing is thou no matter what deadpool can nto die which is not true for wolverine. deadpool is immortal but that deos not mean his healing works faster then wolverines.

You just lost all credibility.

As of now, I will not take anything you say as plausible.

You, are a fanboy, to the max.

wolverine8888
? it ahs neevr been stated that deadpool healing is even as fast as wolverines. it is said that his healing is taken from wolveriens own healing factor. wolverine healing factor has been up graded far beyond what it was. also u know nuthing about deadpool or wolverine i read both there comics deadpool healing is not faster then wolveriens all he has healing wise over wolverine is not he can no matter what not die. do not take what i say serous I dont care u know nuthing of wolverien and yet u stated shit that u pull out of ur ass.

The Ion
laughing

wolverine8888
come on oen of u show me were it has ever been stated that dea dpools healing is better? it never been staed all thats been stated is that dead pool healing factor was taken from wolverines and that deadpool is now immortal hecause death loves him.

soleran30
? it ahs neevr been stated that deadpool healing is even as fast as wolverines. it is said that his healing is taken from wolveriens own healing factor. wolverine healing factor has been up graded far beyond what it was. also u know nuthing about deadpool or wolverine i read both there comics deadpool healing is not faster then wolveriens all he has healing wise over wolverine is not he can no matter what not die. do not take what i say serous I dont care u know nuthing of wolverien and yet u stated shit that u pull out of ur ass.

I know alot about wolverine and grammar. Seriously Deadpool wears him out and woops his stupid arse

wolverine8888
thats funny since wade has admitted he hates having to fight wolverine because he knows he will lose.

soleran30
thats funny since wade has admitted he hates having to fight wolverine because he knows he will lose.

yup and statts off any page would still say wade even if writers say wolverine....please stop wolverine88888

wolverine8888
statts? stat wise deadpool loses also so I realy don't see ur piont

srankmissingnin
Wade's healing factor is better then Wolverines.... much, much, MUCH better.

wolverine8888
were was this ever shown? he simply immortal that does not eman his healing is better in any ways. he can regrow limbs wow wolverine can do teh same thing. wolverine also able to regrow his head and not because he immortal just simple because of his healing factor

Wickerman
were was this ever shown? he simply immortal that does not eman his healing is better in any ways. he can regrow limbs wow wolverine can do teh same thing. wolverine also able to regrow his head and not because he immortal just simple because of his healing factor

I was just curious. Did it actually SHOW him doing that? Or was it just him SAYING he's done it?

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
said he did it. but does it realy matter at all? he still did it. they capt trying to kill him and ever day he come back. they cut of his head many times they said and it never worked. if they said it happen it happened what are they lieing lol?

Wickerman
said he did it. but does it realy matter at all? he still did it. they capt trying to kill him and ever day he come back. they cut of his head many times they said and it never worked. if they said it happen it happened what are they lieing lol?

Because if it was HIM saying so to someone. Or HIM saying so to himself in an internal monologue, then.....i wouldn't be sure. Cause he's been attacked so many times by people that could cut his head off and that didn't. If Marvel wanted him to be able to grow back his head they would've taken the chance to show it, just to show how cool he'd be then. Just an opinion though.

~wickerman~

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wickerman
Because if it was HIM saying so to someone. Or HIM saying so to himself in an internal monologue, then.....i wouldn't be sure. Cause he's been attacked so many times by people that could cut his head off and that didn't. If Marvel wanted him to be able to grow back his head they would've taken the chance to show it, just to show how cool he'd be then. Just an opinion though.

~wickerman~

It was someone saying they did it to him...several times actually.

wolverine8888
wolverine did not say it. the narrator said it. also the leader of the death camp said it. wolverien did not say a word thru out the whole comic. right now thou it is impossable to cut of his head but back during WW2 he was only bone.

Soljer
I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.