Super heroes bios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERSOLDIER
Anybody have a link to some up to date superhero bios ?

I used to think cap was one of the baddest hand to hand fighters it ever was. but looking at these forums he can be beat just about everydaY.

Juntai
Originally posted by SUPERSOLDIER
Anybody have a link to some up to date superhero bios ?

I used to think cap was one of the baddest hand to hand fighters it ever was. but looking at these forums he can be beat just about everydaY. He's good against another street levelers. But guys with actual powers smash him badly typically.

SUPERSOLDIER
bump

jgiant
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/ this should help...cap is good but he is just a notch above batman...

Space M ummy
Best thing I can think of just to get a general idea of where characters stand in terms of skills, powers, and backstories is wikipedia.

Its not good to quote during a vs. battle because it can be changed on the fly by anyone, but there are USUALLY links at the bottom of the entry sourcing where the information came from.

DigiMark007
Hi there. Wrong forum...this is for battles only.

moving...

jgiant
That link sux, just go to marveldirectory.com...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.