Luminara Unduli vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Soresu vs. Djem So. Who'll win? The battle is ion Naboo where the Gungans fought the droids.

Lord Simus
Wow if this link is true he Plo Koon is on Count Dooku's level but I highly doubt that. http://hometown.aol.com/strahd54/plokooncut.html

DrDoom101
that is the stupidest web ive ever seen.

Lord Simus
I know.

Darth_Glentract
It even says at the bottom that it's a joke.

Deus Ex
This is were "omg furce lightning wuld cruch all" comes into play, right?

Hey, where are the rabid PLo Koon fanboys?

Lord Simus
I think you eliminated them all Deus.

Deus Ex
I hope so. They were annoying. I hate it when people become rabid fanboys of Random Barely Elaborated Person #3342...

Lord Simus
Actually everyone on this forum is a fanboy of Barely Elaborated Person #3654 (Ragnos).

Deus Ex
So you're calling everyone on this forum a.... Ragnos fanboy?

You got any evidence of this or are you just being your usual self?

This from the guy who argues Maul can pwn all. Please. This place is getting ridiculous because of people like you.

Lord Simus
When the hell did I ever say Maul pwns all?

darthsith19
I think Plo could beat Luminara (waits to be yelled at).

Okay, seriously, though. Starwars.com has this to say of Luminara: She has incredible talents with a lightsaber (but it says her and Bariss Offee so we can't be sure if it's true or not). Years of intense training turned her body into a weapon itself, increasing the flexibility of her joints to allow her inhuman agility in combat.

Koon: well-muscled, Koon served valiantly as a general in the war on many battlefronts in the years that followed. The Force runs strongly in Plo Koon's family; he was a descendent of a long line of Jedi.As a Dorin, Koon naturally possessed highly developed extrasensory organs that supplement his already formidable Jedi attributes.Koon was more martial a Jedi than most. Kel Dor natives have a reputation for seeing moral issues in black and white, with clear distinctions between right and wrong. As such, Koon often took decisive action with little contemplation. This initiative served him well during the Stark Hyperspace Wars, when he took up the Republic banner after a great Jedi Master was killed. Koon rallied the disheartened troops to an unlikely and miraculous victory.

So Luminara has incredible saber talents and can turn her body in unusual and unexpected ways, making her even stronger.

Plo is physically strong, the Forcr runs strongly in him, he has a fighting reputition, and he made at least one great victory.

Okay, both are strong. Actually I'm not sure who'd win. But I'll say Plo just to be different.

Lord Simus
And don't forget Koon was also a frontline general in the Clone Wars.

Deus Ex
Yeah, and Luminara wasn't? She fought in full scale battles before the Clone Wars. The Approaching Storm.

Darth_Glentract
Luminara has this, I think.

Council#13
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Yeah, and Luminara wasn't? She fought in full scale battles before the Clone Wars. The Approaching Storm.

I dont think that the Approaching Storm is set after Star Wars Episode II....

Deus Ex
It's set right before AOTC. It's even mentioned in AOTC by Mace.... "They've just come back from a border despute on Ansion"

Council#13
Yes i know. I have that book. I hate Tooqui, and what happened to Soergg?

Deus Ex
It doesn't say, really.

Council#13
Yeah but anakin hasnt lost his hand yet, it doesnt mention the clone wars (but it does mention "mysterious forces" trying to bring down the republic). also, as u said, Mace said that obi had just returned from a border dispute on Ansion.

Council#13
???

Council#13
Oh Sorry i misread ur comment. I thought u meant like it never said that is was before the clone wars

Admiral Akbar
Anakin a djem so user lost to a soresu user, so This would be the same outcome for these two I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.