ive been here over a year!..but im a noob at heart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
yah because i stil dont know what half the buttons on this site are for erm

so yah anyone wanna let me know how to use the folders system in the pm's...i think id like to try that out

overlord
Just click on them and explore, it's not like anything will blow up or anything.

Clovie
I still remember the first PM you've sent me tongue12

folder system:
you click on folder button,
make up some names for the folders in that field
then click ok, or something and go back to the PMs page and then move selected ones to made folders,
it's easy.

JLred
......laughing

a1hsauce
Originally posted by overlord
Just click on them and explore, it's not like anything will blow up or anything.
ha no no no see thats how you get in trouble..push the red button and then everybody wants to kick your ass!

Originally posted by Clovie

folder system:
then click ok, or something and go back to the PMs page and then move selected ones to made folders,
it's easy.
laughing out loud stick out tongue shut up will you stick out tongue embarrasment

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce

folder system:
it's easy.
i have so many of them itll take forever to sort erm

Clovie
sure.. I just was answering the question *shrugs*

I took me about a week happy and it was before the search by sender (or however it is called) thingie was enabled erm

a1hsauce
sure.. I just was answering the question *shrugs*
lol nooo you know I luv you Clovie stick out tongue big grin

Clovie
how could you not...

a1hsauce
lol exactly my thoughts stick out tongue

Clovie
good then

overlord
Originally posted by a1hsauce
ha no no no see thats how you get in trouble..push the red button and then everybody wants to kick your ass!

Just who exactly are you trying to kid?
Do you want to learn or not?

crazy_shadow
you could simply delete the PM's not like their worth anything....unless its a picture on it...but then you can save the picture to a file...

a1hsauce
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
you could simply delete the PM's not like their worth anything....unless its a picture on it...but then you can save the picture to a file...
shifty ohhhhhh theyre pictures alright whistle

a1hsauce
lol but no theyre good conversations. inspiration, kind words and such

crazy_shadow
well...i delete all my pm's laughing out loud so i don't gotta worry like you do stick out tongue...and im a noob at heart too embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.