Wow! Stan Lee, Frank Miller, and Kevin Smith!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
I love their commentaries and opinions on the Batman (1989) movie. The one that strike me the most was Stan Lee himself. I respect the guy more for recognizing the legacy of Batman. This should be clear message to all the fanboys out there that are always dumping dung on the character of Batman. They've always consider Batman to be a lesser character for not having super powers.

Frank Miller was another surprise! He rarely does interviews. But I love the fact they included him for his masterpiece "Batman Year One". Although he Made a comment about the Batman TV series I didn't like much. Yes, I admit that the Adam West portrayal of the Batman was very cheesy. But still it is fun to watch.

And then there was Kevin Smith. Honestly, if I was reborn I wanna be him. I love how he views and comments on the history of the Dark Knight. You would think that Kevin was more of Star Wars fan, but in my opinion he is a bigger comic book fan than expected.

Bardock42
Where are these Interviews on?

amity75
Totally off topic but can I just say something? As a kid I was a massive Batman fan, collecting comics etc but my interest was always overshadowed by my passion for all things star wars. I saw Batman Begins yesterday for the first time (bit late, I know!) and it's totally rekindled my passion for the Dark Knight. WindDancers avi is everything I believe Batman to be like and represent and that was my favourite scene in the movie. I'm gonna be visiting this forum a lot more from now on.

Bardock42
Originally posted by amity75
Totally off topic but can I just say something? As a kid I was a massive Batman fan, collecting comics etc but my interest was always overshadowed by my passion for all things star wars. I saw Batman Begins yesterday for the first time (bit late, I know!) and it's totally rekindled my passion for the Dark Knight. WindDancers avi is everything I believe Batman to be like and represent and that was my favourite scene in the movie. I'm gonna be visiting this forum a lot more from now on.

good to have you....

WindDancer
Originally posted by Bardock42
Where are these Interviews on?

You can see them in the Batman (1989) Especial Edition DVD extras.

sevenman
Batman Returns is still better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.