Frankenstein's Monster & a WereWolf vs Predator and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok Predator and Batman is drop in the middle of woods of Romania and are told something is hunting them. A Werewolf are hunting Predator and Batman. Now the Frankenstein Monster is more like the one the movie with Robert De Niro quick and agile to make a little more sporting Batman and Predator get swords and knives to fight with who wins?

jgiant
I'd go with pred and bats, there really good at what they do...though it would be a close match, werewolfs are really good at hunting too...frankenstein would pose a minor threat...

EsteemedLeader
Batman would kill them, then hack Predators head off.

brainchild81
No. The Werewolf would tear him a new @$$ and then get caught in one of those Razor nets Pred uses. Also, Bats can only beat the Worst of preds. I remember one beat his @ss with a regular stick. He beat Batman w/a stick. This was a young one also. Huntress had to come in and save him. The Frank monster would likely get dismembered easily

jgiant
Isn't pred on bats team? Why would they want to hurt each other, i hear they are best of friends, a good possiblity he will be the new robin...

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
Ok Predator and Batman is drop in the middle of woods of Romania and are told something is hunting them. A Werewolf are hunting Predator and Batman. Now the Frankenstein Monster is more like the one the movie with Robert De Niro quick and agile to make a little more sporting Batman and Predator get swords and knives to fight with who wins?

Depends which "woods of Romania" we're talking about here. Most of the "woods of Romania" i've been to are pretty dense and a lot like North American forests i'd say. At night you can't see shit if there's clouds, and if you're lucky, with a lot of time to adapt your eyes you'd.....maybe......get to see the outline of some of the trees......not that it'd help too much if you're human.
If Batman gets equipment, he might pose a threat. Especially to Frankenstein Monster. I'm assuming he doesn't get any kind of gas or exploding thingies that would help against the werewolf.
The way i see it, their best shot is this:

Batman attempts to attack the Frankenstein monster. Seeing as how you said it's the rob de niro one, i'd say Batman should technically go down. Sword or no sword. That guy was pretty fast, but anyway. let's say Batsy uses stealth and the weapon to keep Franky at bay while the pred takes care of the werewolf.

You didn't mention what kind of werewolf it is. Is it underworld-ish? regular folklore? or what?
Either way, no weapon's gonna harm the werewolf, as long as it's not silver. I mean it'll harm it, but it'll heal......really really fast. The predator has his multiple visions which'd help quite a lot. But the stealth technology ain't gonna do diddly squat against a werewolf.

The way i see this is the werewolf would be like an alien minus the tail attack, with fur, speed, etc., and most likely stronger than your average werewolf.

All in all, they might be able to pull it off if the predator manages to somehow at least temporarily restrain the werewolf, then assist Brucey in defeating the frankenstein monster. They then gang up on the werewolf. batman most likely dies......

~wickerman~

brainchild81
Originally posted by jgiant
Isn't pred on bats team? Why would they want to hurt each other, i hear they are best of friends, a good possiblity he will be the new robin... laughing Yes they are on the same team. EL mentioned Bats decapitating Pred afterwards.

jgiant
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Yes they are on the same team. EL mentioned Bats decapitating Pred afterwards.
Oh, but still, how can he betray his mentor...

golem370
Like the werewolf from American Werewold in London or the one from Howling which ever is better.

golem370
Two things that come to mind of the Frankensteins monsters from the Movie is him plowing that frozen field he farmer said it take 20 men to plow that field that's tons of strength and Stamina.

NoFate007
Werewolf is the only threat here. Batman has taken down Grundy, who is just like Frankenstein's Monster in a lot of ways, only more powerful. Predator could go after the Werewolf and defeat it, but even so, Batman can take out FM and then help Predator out.

jgiant
It should be two werewolfs vs. pred and bats...franky is a weak link here...

golem370
I don't think the one I pick the version I pick is a weak link he faster and more agile the the original Monster he is alot smarter to.

jgiant
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think the one I pick the version I pick is a weak link he faster and more agile the the original Monster he is alot smarter to.
I understand he is a threat, but a werewolf is just more of a threat, and two would be even worse...

golem370
Ok lets say Batman,Robin and Predator vs Two Werewolfs and the Monster

jgiant
I might give the advantage to the monsters, robin gets chewed up rather quickely...

Cosmo Kramer
Werewolf from The Wolfman would be an interesting choice. It beat up on the original Frankenstein pretty easily, but it got choked. Still it survived the dams destruction. Hmm...I say werewolfs could beat up a Predator easily especially if you fight it with lasors causing zero damage. Batman wins and Predator dies. How does he know about the silver weakness? Batman would.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Werewolf from The Wolfman would be an interesting choice. It beat up on the original Frankenstein pretty easily, but it got choked. Still it survived the dams destruction. Hmm...I say werewolfs could beat up a Predator easily especially if you fight it with lasors causing zero damage. Batman wins and Predator dies. How does he know about the silver weakness? Batman would.

Does it matter if he knows or not? the thread maker said they don't get weapons other than swords. And he didn't say if the swords are silver or not.
Technically speaking, they should die unless they can stall the werewolves somehow until dawn breaks.

~wickerman~

jplatinum
Predator kills them both by his lonely and batman thinks up a way to steal some of pred's tech for his own arsenal.

Batman:"Ohhh.. So many cool gadgets. I feel like a kid in a candy store, robin."

Pred:"What the **** is wrong with that nut job!?!

Wickerman
Originally posted by jplatinum
Predator kills them both by his lonely and batman thinks up a way to steal some of pred's tech for his own arsenal.

Batman:"Ohhh.. So many cool gadgets. I feel like a kid in a candy store, robin."

Pred:"What the **** is wrong with that nut job!?!

How is the predator going to hurt the werewolves eh?

Werewolves are known to be incredibly agile and strong. Not to mention the first "case" of a werewolf was said to have taken the fire from about 100 french dragoons and ignored it. He was then shot with a silver cannon ball but survived that as well.
They're pretty much screwed...

~wickerman~

golem370
Lets make this more of a fight Two Werewolf's and Predator vs Classic Sabretooth & Beast Batman no silver for 50 miles just swords and Knives also no net for predator. But does have his staff

jgiant
The monsters have the edge 6/10...

jplatinum
You still don't know which werewolf we're talkin' about here.

Or which preds.
The preds from the movie were weaklings compared to the preds from the novel.

Batman is batman, a man in top human shape that can lift 700 lbs overhead, move at world martial-arts speeds, knows 125 martial-arts,can punch through brickwall, can grapple(akido,jujitsu,judo) use were wolfs strngth against him just like he did superman(without kryptonite he threw superman 20 feet smashing through a table, werewolf gets thrown 20 feet through a brickwall, he won't jump up as fast as superman would.)
Batman also has gadgets, which can take a werewolf down.
Batman is also smarter than a werewolf and more skilled at fighting, batman's punches and kicks would hurt a werewolf.
It'd take his most powerful punches and kicks to do this, but it can still be done.
Batman is also fast enough to actually dodge, grab, and throw a werewolf.
Batman can easily let him rush in, tryin' to tear batman apart with a claw swipe only to get dodged by batman, grabbed by batman, then batman hits him point blank in the solar plexis with a sidekick(equivalent of more than 2,000 psi), then batman throws him 20 feet into a wall, and throws soms silver spikes at him.

Pred can also defeat werewolf.
Pred is inhumanly strong, has inhuman agility, and is a trained killing machine even without his weapons.
Pred can attach a silver set of hand claws like the steel ones he uses in the movies, and tear werewolf's heart out.

Were wolf is stupid and flails, swings wildly, and fights only on instinct, and not very good at fighting a skilled trained fighter since we all know instinct means to swing,kick, flail, dodge, attack with ferociouity or blindly like a maniac.

We all know what a skilled trained peron would do to some crazed maniac just swinging there arms, hell anyone can throw a punch, only skilled fighter can say he knows how to fight, and when you know how to fight, you can really kick ass.

jplatinum
More on instinct versus skilled.

Compare prime 19 year-old mike tyson 220 lbs 5'11'' (pred) versus some 19 year-old 300 lbs 6'8'' muscle man crazy person(werewolf).

Crazy man is slighlty bigger and has good weight advantage and reach advantage.
However mike tyson is a trained skilled machine of pure destruction that knocks the **** out everything he hits, while the other guy is just alittle bigger and maybe alittle stronger, but just fights on instinct(punches/kicks/tries to dodge/tries to grab/swings wildly.)

I easily see mike lookin' at him for a second or two, movin' in head fakin', drawin' his dumbass in to try and swing wildly at mike's head.

I then, see mike duckin' under a wildly thrown (poorly) punch combo, then comin' up with a perfectly place flurry of surgical punches that just take a complete toll on the bigger man, then mike back up for a second and head fakes as the man desperately tries to throw a last effort punch that misses tyson, tyson moves back in fast with a right, left, hook, uppercut to chin, then as the man falls mike shows him no mercy by bustin' him in the head one more time with a knockout punch after he is already out on his feet.

This is simular to what a pred could do to a werewolf.
Hell batman could do the same.

brainchild81
I didn't notice the swords part. The Werewolf rips Batman to pieces and then does the same to Predator

chilled monkey
Originally posted by brainchild81
I didn't notice the swords part. The Werewolf rips Batman to pieces and then does the same to Predator

Batman and Predator win this one.

Predator comes from a species whose entire culture revolves around the hunt. He was trained from birth in how to hunt, fight and kill. Not to mention he's VERY strong and agile. Easily powerful enough to win here.

Batman (as pointed out) is able to hold his own in this fight. jplatinum said it very well.

Oh and swords work just fine here, even non-silver. Decapitation works on just about anything, including werewolves and Frankenstein's Monster

grey fox
Originally posted by Wickerman
How is the predator going to hurt the werewolves eh?

Werewolves are known to be incredibly agile and strong. Not to mention the first "case" of a werewolf was said to have taken the fire from about 100 french dragoons and ignored it. He was then shot with a silver cannon ball but survived that as well.
They're pretty much screwed...

~wickerman~

.......................Damn shocking

Underworld were-wolves suck ass , as do most .

Harry potter- sucks ass

Van helsing - looked good but still didn't cut the mustard

American werewolf in London - meh... not that good

The only decent were-wolf that i have seen was in Hellsing: The Dawn , their was only one werewolf in it but it killed a man just by simply kicking him !!! (the dude exploded from the force of the kick) , and regenerated a severed arm in a few seconds .

brainchild81
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Batman and Predator win this one.

Predator comes from a species whose entire culture revolves around the hunt. He was trained from birth in how to hunt, fight and kill. Not to mention he's VERY strong and agile. Easily powerful enough to win here.

Batman (as pointed out) is able to hold his own in this fight. jplatinum said it very well.

Oh and swords work just fine here, even non-silver. Decapitation works on just about anything, including werewolves and Frankenstein's Monster If they can't beat Ahnold or Danny Glover, Preds cannot beat a Werewolf laughing Werewolves are big, fast, strong and vicious killing machines and there aren't too many other monsters who can deal w/'em. Notice how powerful Dracula was in Van Helsing, but when up against a werewolf all he could do was try to escape and talk his way out of it. Batman went up against a werewolf on the animated series and if I remember right, in their first encounter, it knocked him out w/little effort and then left. I don't know if he's ever went against them in the comics though. One smack from a werewolf and the enemy goes down. I've never seen a Werewolf decapitated. I wonder if their head would grow back?

golem370
That part in Alien vs Predator where that Predator is tossing that Alien around is very impressive the part in Predator the one where Predator is beating the hell out of Arnold and breaking small trees was Impressive and on Predator 1 when Predator look at weathers see him from like 50 yards and the Predator gets to him before he shoot Predator. The Part in Predator 2 where he takes out those members of that gang which were armed to the teeth. Where he grabs that guy by the leg with one arm and pulls him up with no effort. I believe the Aliens getting the best of of those Predators was silly my opinion.

golem370
This is the Werewolf I am talking about.
Powers/Abilities: Russell has above normal intelligence; while his human form had average to slightly above average abilities initially, they eventually elevated to peak human levels, though his durability is enhanced human.

Russell can transform into a werewolf, a large powerful form which is a hybrid of human and wolf. Initially he only turned into a werewolf under the light of the full moon, and in werewolf form he was bestial and savage, only possessing the barest hint of his human form's emotions and desires. At other times, though he did still only transform under moonlight, he could control his werewolf form; however, under the light of the full moon, he lost control of his werewolf form, which returned to its bestial, savage persona. Eventually, Russell merged with his werewolf form, gaining the best qualities of both creatures; as such, he gained total control of his transformation and can do so at will. He can transform his entire body or an isolated portion he chooses. Still sunlight causes him minor irritation, and he feels an increased urge to transform during the full moon.

As a werewolf, he possesses enhanced human physical abilities (strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, etc.). He has enhanced senses, especially his vision, which extends into ultraviolet and infrared ranges, the latter of which allows him to judge an individual's physical and mental state. The werewolf is virtually impossible to kill; though it can be severely wounded, it recovers from non-fatal wounds ten times faster than human. It is vulnerable to magical attack, as well as to assaults involving silver.

EsteemedLeader
Batman regularly fights Man-Bat, who has pretty much everything a werewolf has plus he can fly.

Tassadar
A werewolf from what? A Van Helsing werewolf would beat Batman but lose to the pred, but if its World of Darkness Werewolf then it could crush both effortlessly, even a fledgling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.