The "Keep Your Mouth Shut" Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
mad
Being a new fan, I've only read up to book 4 of the Harry Potter series. I'm hooked, and I'm on the 5th one now..>Naturally I enjoy talking about the books and films to my friends who are also HP fans, but there's just one who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I found out who dies in the 6th book. Please peeps, have a little dignity, and keep your mouth shut, until us newbies have caught up.sad

Anyone else have any HP horror stories?:furious

zac_j
Why don't you keep YOUR mouth shut and stop reading spoilers!

Smodden
No, you got it all wrong...you see, I was so excited about HP, that I made a shirt that said: "Gryfindor Quiditch Team"...well my friend saw it and she said:
"I want to make a shirt that says: To save you the time, Dumbledore dies on page 265" (or whatever the p/number is..)no expression

erm

shadowy_blue
He never said that he was reading spoilers.

zac_j
Originally posted by Smodden
No, you got it all wrong...you see, I was so excited about HP, that I made a shirt that said: "Gryfindor Quiditch Team"...well my friend saw it and she said:
"I want to make a shirt that says: To save you the time, Dumbledore dies on page 265" (or whatever the p/number is..)no expression

erm
Oh, never mind then, I thought you were talking to us! embarrasment

shadowy_blue
Anyone else have any HP horror stories?:furious
Well, I have to admit that I was guilty of zac_j's accusation, lol...but I didn't really read the spoilers here on KMC. I was just in Wikipedia after I've read OotP to find out more about the characters, specifically Dumbledore because he's my favorite character. I knew that there would be some spoilers because the site said so, but I just thought that the spoiler wouldn't be that big enough. But to my horror, I found out what happened. I think I was depressed for a whole week, lol...not just because of what happened to him, but also because of "who" did it.

Then a week later, I finally read HBP. smile

The Phantom
mad
Being a new fan, I've only read up to book 4 of the Harry Potter series. I'm hooked, and I'm on the 5th one now..>Naturally I enjoy talking about the books and films to my friends who are also HP fans, but there's just one who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I found out who dies in the 6th book. Please peeps, have a little dignity, and keep your mouth shut, until us newbies have caught up.sad

Anyone else have any HP horror stories?:furious Not everyone knows that people didn't read that book. You got to understand that people who want to talk about it because they read it, will talk about it. It has been three or four months (I can't count) since the book has been out, so we think it is pretty safe to talk about it, which it is. Got a problem about use talking about it, get over it. IT IS JUST A BOOK!

shadowy_blue
Can anyone even post here about their HP experiences without being snapped at? erm

The Phantom
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Can anyone even post here about their HP experiences without being snapped at? erm Nope. stick out tongue

Smodden
WOW.shock
I just saw the note at the top of the forum.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.