Spell jammer banned and others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok I was just wondering what spell did to get banned and why is rage17 banned among other. It's like the banned season. Ok so fill me in.

crazy_shadow
yeah that's what i was wondering, wtf did they do??...spell's thread on those characters for guardia angel, coldfire, and etc. got closed for no reason....wtf???? What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
I gues sthe mods got trigger happy

overlord
Real gay.. Spell gets angry one time and immediately gets kicked off the forums forever. A moderator should get anger management because this is useless.

EsteemedLeader
Who closed 'the Clique' thread?mad

crazy_shadow
who knows, probably a noob mod...i think im getting ready to quit KMC because of the strict rules, where on the agreement does it say "don't make threads named clique"

Lana
I dunno why Spelljammer was banned, but I'm not too surprised, he was on here before and permanently banned, but allowed back. Apparently he wore out his welcome again.

Who really cares, though?

T.M
Originally posted by Lana
I dunno why Spelljammer was banned, but I'm not too surprised, he was on here before and permanently banned, but allowed back. Apparently he wore out his welcome again.

exactly yes

TwisterGameX
What the hell does clique mean...anyway which mod slayed Spell

TwisterGameX

He was banned forever and came back...so where is SLIP

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What the hell does clique mean...anyway which mod slayed Spell

Woah woah woah, don't tell me he got perma-banned!!!

Lana
He was banned forever and came back...so where is SLIP

Spelljammer's a sock account. He was originally Big Evil. He was banned for bashing and trolling, if I remember correctly.

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Woah woah woah, don't tell me he got perma-banned!!!

Who really cares if he is? I'm surprised there's not a party over in the GDF about it.

RedAlertv2
glad hes gone. i can only hope its permanent

AOR
hey, they have their right to be worried. And if anything it's quite obvious they care. I'm sure you'd raise hell and high water to know why one of your friends got banned....

crazy_shadow
oh well, pedophiles shouldn't be on these forums erm

overlord

Because it is useless, and at least he made some semi-entertaining threads.

There was exactly one post of his that was edited, so he probably got angry on someone. But I doubt he said he was going to rape the guy or something.

BackFire
He was banned for continuously insulting people he didn't like, along with trolling and being a sock.

Clovie
me cares confused

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by AOR
hey, they have their right to be worried. And if anything it's quite obvious they care. I'm sure you'd raise hell and high water to know why one of your friends got banned.... Exactly!!!!! i agree....still pisses me off that the mods dont give a reason why ppl get banned

TwisterGameX
Oh i am not in the GD forum so i dn if he was bad there. In the offtopic he had those character threads that are kool.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by BackFire
He was banned for continuously insulting people he didn't like, along with trolling and being a sock. you did it? eek!

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
hey, they have their right to be worried. And if anything it's quite obvious they care. I'm sure you'd raise hell and high water to know why one of your friends got banned....

If a friend of mine got banned, I'd know why. For one thing, I talk to them outside the forums.

He was banned for continuously insulting people he didn't like, along with trolling and being a sock.

I knew it. And am only surprised it took this long.

BackFire
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
you did it? eek!

Nope.

crazy_shadow
Nope. oh, who did? was it that batman mod? confused he bans everyone i know

Otaku
As long as we have Cradle of Filth...who cares?

TwisterGameX
Backfire did you slay rage17 ?

BackFire
oh, who did? was it that batman mod? confused he bans everyone i know

No.

It's really none of your business who banned him. If the person who banned him wants to come tell you, that's their deal.

BackFire

I don't even know who that is.

crazy_shadow
Nope.

BackFire
Wow, you can use the quote feature.

Impressive.

danagrint
almost everyone can

EsteemedLeader

Impressive.

Ooh, i have the capacity to quote, SCARY!!!wacko

Lana
laughing

Seriously, had I reported Spelljammer for bashing me every time he did, I would have had to report every single post he ever made to me.....

crazy_shadow

Impressive. was too lazy to type all we said..

overlord

Being a sock I can understand, just a little weird that you guys had to wait so long and then because of one post.

But that trolling term still is nonsensible to me, you accused me of trolling too once, when I made exactly one bad placed joke, I felt rather insulted actually.
I thought trolling was something that constantly takes place, but my other posts then were like "yeah, I don't like that person too" and "I'm not gonna talk behind his/her back".
Now define trolling.

TwisterGameX
I don't even know who that is.

You don't..oh crap well rumors has it that you killed the guy so i guess i will clear things up.

BackFire
Trolling is basically being a jerk.

If you just did it once, then that's why you were warned. It only becomes a serious problem when it's done constantly, which SJ did.

He was always trolling and insulting people with little jabs, sometimes even blatantly. Which is why he was banned.

Lana
Originally posted by overlord
Being a sock I can understand, just a little weird that you guys had to wait so long and then because of one post.

But that trolling term still is nonsensible to me, you accused me of trolling too once, when I made exactly one bad placed joke, I felt rather insulted actually.
I thought trolling was something that constantly takes place, but my other posts then were like "yeah, I don't like that person too" and "I'm not gonna talk behind his/her back".
Now define trolling.

Spelljammer trolled CONSTANTLY. If you ever saw any of his posts in the GDF, you'd see that all he did was try and bait people and then bash them constantly. Like I said, had I reported him each time he bashed me, I'd have had to report every single post he ever made to me.

TwisterGameX
Thats crazy..is this the same Spell jammer in what kind of pokemon are You

crazy_shadow
and what kind of diablo character are you....etc....yeah O_O

Lana
Yep.

overlord
Trolling is basically being a jerk.

If you just did it once, then that's why you were warned. It only becomes a serious problem when it's done constantly, which SJ did.

He was always trolling and insulting people with little jabs, sometimes even blatantly. Which is why he was banned.

The main thing that annoyed me about that warning thing was that I didn't get a respond to my defense, actually I rarely get a proper response, it's rather weird that I have to bring it up again here.
I never had a response from raz too when he didn't get my threads point.

As for Spelljammer, yeah I guess he expressed his dislike of some people quite some times, a shame though he is kicked out now.
He never really got the warning I guess.

TwisterGameX
Well then that is crazy I guess you think you know a guy.

crazy_shadow
lol i had to go back to page 2 to see what you said yep to

Lana
The main thing that annoyed me about that warning thing was that I didn't get a respond to my defense, actually I rarely get a proper response, it's rather weird that I have to bring it up again here.

As for Spelljammer, yeah I guess he expressed his dislike of some people quite some times, a shame though he is kicked out now.

He was here on a warning that he wasn't to start his old crap again. He did. And he's gone.

And I'm sure many more people will be glad about it than will miss him.

TwisterGameX

I got banned banned once and I couldn't defend myself . It's like your mother is held hostage and this bad guy says to rob a store or she dies then you go rob it and the cop sees you robbing it and shoot you in the leg and throw you in jail for 55 years without asking why Happy Dance

BackFire
I got banned banned once and I couldn't defend myself . It's like your mother is held hostage and this bad guy says to rob a store or she dies then you go rob it and the cop sees you robbing it and shoot you in the leg and throw you in jail for 55 years without asking why Happy Dance

lol.....

no it's not, no one forced you to break the rules.

EsteemedLeader
He was here on a warning that he wasn't to start his old crap again. He did. And he's gone.

And I'm sure many more people will be glad about it than will miss him.

Jeez, are you on the rag or something?

crazy_shadow
I got banned banned once and I couldn't defend myself . It's like your mother is held hostage and this bad guy says to rob a store or she dies then you go rob it and the cop sees you robbing it and shoot you in the leg and throw you in jail for 55 years without asking why Happy Dance LOL

crazy_shadow
i might quit KMC....

TwisterGameX
i might quit KMC....

Don't abandoned kmc on it's time of need. It neesds help.

overlord

I take it you're making a satire out of my post?
I get pretty offended when people accuse of stupid stuff, that's just me, so stfu.

Oh yeah and these so called rules could be less vague, backfire.

TwisterGameX
I take it you're making a satire out of my post?
I get pretty offended when people accuse of stupid stuff, that's just me, so stfu.

confused

Kharhmah
Ew.

crazy_shadow
Don't abandoned kmc on it's time of need. It neesds help. mods are ok /w fights, but when theres a pointless topic they ban the person who made it. they think their all powerful jsut because they can ban someone they hate and keep someone they like in the forums...if i get banned for this one miserable reply,anyone who wants to keep in contact /w me...pm me and ill pm u my e-mail address messed

Lana

Okay, let's have you get bashed constantly by someone for no real reason whatsoever. Let's see how you like it when you tell someone to quit or you'll report them, and then get attacked and told that you're going to be reported - for no reason. Yeah? I don't like Spelljammer. I have good reason to not like him. When he was Big Evil he bashed me constantly, when I had never done anything to him. He started the same stuff as Spelljammer immediately. For no reason.

So you know, I'm glad he's gone. For one thing, I won't have to cringe every time I go in the GDF....

overlord
confused

So you were serious then?? Damn.. I'm making a fool out of myself right now, luckily I am very bored.
sad cry

TwisterGameX
mods are ok /w fights, but when theres a pointless topic they ban the person who made it. they think their all powerful jsut because they can ban someone they hate and keep someone they like in the forums...if i get banned for this one miserable reply,anyone who wants to keep in contact /w me...pm me and ill pm u my e-mail address messed

laughing out loud Well that is true because some people do worse but if the mod likes you. Anyway Not all mods are sick there are a couple good ones i could think of so hope is not lost.

crazy_shadow
Okay, let's have you get bashed constantly by someone for no real reason whatsoever. Let's see how you like it when you tell someone to quit or you'll report them, and then get attacked and told that you're going to be reported - for no reason. Yeah? I don't like Spelljammer. I have good reason to not like him. When he was Big Evil he bashed me constantly, when I had never done anything to him. He started the same stuff as Spelljammer immediately. For no reason.

So you know, I'm glad he's gone. For one thing, I won't have to cringe every time I go in the GDF.... yes it's ok hug

TwisterGameX
So you were serious then?? Damn.. I'm making a fool out of myself right now, luckily I am very bored.
sad #crying#

I have no idea what you are talking about or how you got offended embarrasment

crazy_shadow
laughing out loud Well that is true because some people do worse but if the mod likes you. Anyway Not all mods are sick there are a couple good ones i could think of so hope is not lost. my fav. of all mods is Dave123 yes he kicks ass

overlord
mods are ok /w fights, but when theres a pointless topic they ban the person who made it. they think their all powerful jsut because they can ban someone they hate and keep someone they like in the forums...if i get banned for this one miserable reply,anyone who wants to keep in contact /w me...pm me and ill pm u my e-mail address messed

It can't be the thread because Windwalker made an exact simular one. With the moderators being superheroes and everybody saying how cool that is.

TwisterGameX

So you know, I'm glad he's gone. For one thing, I won't have to cringe every time I go in the GDF....

He bashed you for no reason. Expecialy you since I know you are pretty nice to people so i don't see why . I guess spelljammer from the gd is the devil while spelljammer from the oft is nice. It must of been some topic I guess that both disagreed on.

TwisterGameX
my fav. of all mods is Dave123 yes he kicks ass

Where is that guy he was kool.

Lana
He bashed you for no reason. Expecialy you since I know you are pretty nice to people so i don't see why . I guess spelljammer from the gd is the devil while spelljammer from the oft is nice. It must of been some topic I guess that both disagreed on.

He'd bash me, and others, in here as well...he just tended to be more subtle about it. Probably because more people would notice it.

BackFire

No.

Despite what some people think, the mods on this forum aren't power hungry psycho paths, who ban anyone/everyone they hate for no reason other then hating them. We don't laugh maniacally in our mod lounge when we ban people (unless it's really, really funny for whatever reason). Most of us don't LIKE banning people.

We ban people who continuously or majorly break the rules. Some people seem to strugle with this concept for whatever reason, I'm not sure why. But we don't ban people over trivial things. To get banned you have to **** up big time, especially if you are banned permanently.

We don't ban someone for simply posting a pointless topic. You are simply wrong in that regaurd. The worst we do it simply close the topic. Now if someone continuously makes stupid, pointless or inapropriate threads, then we will ban them for continuously breaking the rules after being warned. Which is exactly what we're supposed to do.

Kharhmah

I know exactly what you mean. He seemed to take an instant dislike to me for no apparent reason. I didn't understand him at all.

overlord
I have no idea what you are talking about or how you got offended embarrasment

No, I thought you were being satirical with a wink toward my post.
I guess I was just paranoid.

Lana
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I know exactly what you mean. He seemed to take an instant dislike to me for no apparent reason. I didn't understand him at all.

Yep, I noticed him going after you a lot in here, even though I don't remember ever seeing you even say anything to him....

*Natalie~Luver*
Man, you are all way too harsh on this guy. Give him another chance

crazy_shadow
No.

Despite what some people think, the mods on this forum aren't power hungry psycho paths, who ban anyone/everyone they hate for no reason other then hating them. We don't laugh maniacally in our mod lounge when we ban people (unless it's really, really funny for whatever reason). Most of us don't LIKE banning people.

We ban people who continuously or majorly break the rules. Some people seem to strugle with this concept for whatever reason, I'm not sure why. But we don't ban people over trivial things. To get banned you have to **** up big time, especially if you are banned permanently.

We don't ban someone for simply posting a pointless topic. You are simply wrong in that regaurd. The worst we do it simply close the topic. Now if someone continuously makes stupid, pointless or inapropriate threads, then we will ban them for continuously breaking the rules after being warned. Which is exactly what we're supposed to do. ah.. i was starting to think we were being picked on laughing out loud

Where is that guy he was kool.
dont know, i miss him cry R.I.P. dave123....wait he's still alive confused

TwisterGameX
No.

We don't ban someone for simply posting a pointless topic. You are simply wrong in that regaurd. The worst we do it simply close the topic. Now if someone continuously makes stupid, pointless or inapropriate threads, then we will ban them for continuously breaking the rules after being warned. Which is exactly what we're supposed to do.

"We don't laugh maniacally"
laughing

TwisterGameX
No, I thought you were being satirical with a wink toward my post.
I guess I was just paranoid.

yes

Lana
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
Man, you are all way too harsh on this guy. Give him another chance

Uh, didn't you read anything?

He was permanently banned before and was given another chance, which is what he blew and why he's now banned again.

*Natalie~Luver*
yes I did read it. Futhermore he just screwed up a bit, give one more chance

Kharhmah
Yep, I noticed him going after you a lot in here, even though I don't remember ever seeing you even say anything to him....
I dont think I ever did. I dont like being confrontational, so I probably made it easy for him.

BackFire

Spelljammer WAS his second chance. He blew it.

crazy_shadow
yes I did read it. Futhermore he just screwed up a bit, give one more chance he'll just do it again. if anything i only enjoyed the tests he gave out on the OTF

Lana

He screwed up a bit? Try constantly.

*Natalie~Luver*
oh, who did? was it that batman mod? confused he bans everyone i know

I hate him, he gave me a warning because someone pissed me off.

BackFire
No, he warned you because you broke the rules.

Being "pissed off" doesn't give you any special rights.

crazy_shadow
I hate him, he gave me a warning because someone pissed me off. he banned my sister for making a typo saying she was 12 when she was really 13 confused

Otaku
I hate him, he gave me a warning because someone pissed me off.

Yup..you also got warnings for posting porn and such...go figure...

TwisterGameX
he banned my sister for making a typo saying she was 12 when she was really 13 confused

laughing thats funny since someone could just say ther are 25 and be 7

*Natalie~Luver*
posting porn!!!

rolls eyes

When did I do that

hotsauce6548

I know I don't. eek!

overlord
Actually I never really found anything really offensive in his so called subtle posts, I just noticed that he said he didn't like some people, too bad I don't know what that edited message was.
Was it really that horrible that nobody was allowed to view it?

I still think it's a little tretched to ban him because of subtle hints of hatred, you can still always put him on the ignore list.

Otaku
posting porn!!!

rolls eyes

When did I do that

That one pic that was deleted.The one were Storm edited your post and put a warning on it roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
No, he warned you because you broke the rules.

Being "pissed off" doesn't give you any special rights.

Backfire kicking ass again. thank god i am not on the defense this time. I still have scars from when you back kicked me in the face sad and the fish got away scot free.

the bat dude is kool,dave is kool, backfire/cine is kool. most of all poala is kool among others i could list but is kind of long. Happy Dance

Lana
Actually I never really found anything really offensive in his so called subtle posts, I just noticed that he said he didn't like some people, too bad I don't know what that edited message was.

I still think it's a little tretched to ban him because of subtle hints of hatred, you can still always put him on the ignore list.

You apparently have never seen him post in the GDF.

There is more to KMC than the OTF, you know.

*Natalie~Luver*
Originally posted by Otaku
That one pic that was deleted.The one were Storm edited your post and put a warning on it roll eyes (sarcastic)

???

when was this? because I cerainly don't remember that roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire

Once again, he insulted people on a regular basis, he did much worse then just tell people he didn't like them.

KidRock
Is he perm. banned?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by KidRock
Is he perm. banned? yes..

TwisterGameX
You apparently have never seen him post in the GDF.

There is more to KMC than the OTF, you know.

Theres a place beyond the offtopic forum eek!

What threads did he you know go crazy in..I want to read it to get an idea on if he really is this evil.

KidRock
yes..

That sucks. I think I might have to take up Spelljammers duty of speaking in 3rd person. Kidrock isnt happy that spelljammer got banned..but he knows spelljammers legacy will live on.

*Natalie~Luver*
you still haven't answered my question and I checked my post history and there was no post that I ever made that was a link to porn

GCG
Spelljammer warranted the bannage of certain members in a thread that got deleted.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by KidRock
That sucks. I think I might have to take up Spelljammers duty of speaking in 3rd person. Kidrock isnt happy that spelljammer got banned..but he knows spelljammers legacy will live on. LOL

Lana
Theres a place beyond the offtopic forum eek!

What threads did he you know go crazy in..I want to read it to get an idea on if he really is this evil.

Most of the ones in the GDF he has.

Back during his Big Evil days he called me a whore for no reason.

TwisterGameX
you still haven't answered my question and I checked my post history and there was no post that I ever made that was a link to porn

You're a 14 year old girl that posts porn. Wtf. sick

*Natalie~Luver*
No, I don't. he's a liar and he still won't tell me

overlord
Once again, he insulted people on a regular basis, he did much worse then just tell people he didn't like them.

The thing is I don't really believe that and I can't find an example of this but since your the uber member here I just have to take this statement as a fact..
Still not really convinced though, but even if some anonymous member of the moderator team made a mistake it would not be admitted anyway. So why do I even bother?
glare

TwisterGameX
Most of the ones in the GDF he has.

Back during his Big Evil days he called me a whore for no reason.

Now that is just wrong. Spell jammer reminds me of anikin from SW...hmm..well I guess he wasn't good to start off with then go to the darkseid so I can not use that anology so I gus he is either a sith or darthmal. I got to look at spelljammers post history to see more.

Lana
The thing is I don't really believe that and I can't find an example of this but since your the uber member here I just have to take this statement as a fact..
Still not really convinced though, but even if some anonymous member of the moderator team made a mistake it would not be admitted anyway. So why do I even bother?
glare

I'm one of the people that Spelljammer insulted constantly. Like I said. Have you SEEN any of his posts in the GDF?

TwisterGameX
I'm one of the people that Spelljammer insulted constantly. Like I said. Have you SEEN any of his posts in the GDF?

You have any particular name/thread in the gd ?

*Natalie~Luver*
check his post history

TwisterGameX
check his post history

I doubt it was recent, the history canh only hold so much and he posts like 50 character threads in the off topic so that would show up.

hotsauce6548
You're a 14 year old girl that posts porn. Wtf. sick

hysterical2

*Natalie~Luver*

hotsauce6548

What's wrong with you? blink

*Natalie~Luver*
I sent him a PM, he still hasn't come up with the link that "I Made to porn".

Lana
You have any particular name/thread in the gd ?

Look at the thread titled "Bono With Bush", that's where things kinda came to a head and I told him to knock it off or I'd report him. Pretty much scan the GDF for most any threads created by him, there's one in there called "How Many" where it happened, it happened a few times in the Death Penalty thread. Gimme a minute and I could find more.

TwisterGameX
Look at the thread titled "Bono With Bush", that's where things kinda came to a head and I told him to knock it off or I'd report him. Pretty much scan the GDF for most any threads created by him, there's one in there called "How Many" where it happened, it happened a few times in the Death Penalty thread. Gimme a minute and I could find more.

I will check those out now.

overlord

Like I said, if someone is trolling or whatever you can just put him on your ignore list, no big deal. But howcome he managed to stay for so long without getting banned while being a sock, I'm sorry but I just find this a very odd accusation.

btw: And you said you "who cares?" to Spell being banned.. It's clear that you take deep interest in it! stick out tongue

Lana
I will check those out now.

"How well is Bush doing" is another.

Like I said, if someone is trolling or whatever you can just put him on your ignore list, no big deal. But howcome he managed to stay for so long without getting banned while being a sock, I'm sorry but I just find this a very odd accusation.

btw: And you said you "who cares?" to Spell being banned.. It's clear that you take deep interest in it! stick out tongue

He was allowed back to have a second chance, but if he started up his old crap he was gone. That's the only reason he was allowed back. The mods knew he was a sock. I figured it out and told WindDancer that it was him.

I dislike putting people on my ignore list, so far I've only done it to someone who had been stalking and harassing me on here and sending me vulgar PMs.

And I meant "who cares" in the context of "who'll really miss him?" I certainly won't. I'm glad he's gone. One less problem for me to have to deal with here.

TwisterGameX

nope that won't work. There was this one guy that I put on ignored and all he did was talk about me to other people and and qoute stuff but thats another story. Anyway if it was such as simple as put on ignore list then member bashing should be allowed then right ?

TwisterGameX
Omg..I just read the bush one and it started of so normal then it went to hell like on page 3. Thats spelljammer, I never thought I would here him say that stuff. (going to check the howmany thread.

BackFire
glare

No mistake was made. Go take peak at some of his most recent posts in the GDF if you care. He made insulting remarks to numerous people, as Lana has pointed out.

To be honest, it's no concern of mine what you think or if you're convinced. The evidence is there, plain for all to see. Also the fact that his post that pushed him over the line and got him banned was edited should tell you that it was something particularly nasty and spiteful.

Kharhmah

Example
Read our "conversation" on pages 2, 3, 7 and 8

overlord
nope that won't work. There was this one guy that I put on ignored and all he did was talk about me to other people and and qoute stuff but thats another story. Anyway if it was such as simple as put on ignore list then member bashing should be allowed then right ?
Well, that is something you guys should take less serious, instead notice that I find it hard to believe that he can just be a sock without anybody noticing it.

But anyway the last so called insult was nothing, it was no reason at all to ban him, I just read that it was some kind of joke about some member being the enemy and him with a flag pointing him out to fight, and I didn't even saw anyone feeling insulted in that thread, I think this was just something personal of Storm and I think editing Spells post was useless.
That way we can just accuse and ban anybody!
The last post should always be left as a reason for banning, it's not like somebody would actually get upset about some remaining bash post if it already was.

KidRock
Example

Lol so he called you ugly and you cried? Get over it.

TwisterGameX
I can't find the how many one though, but I see the point. everything goes normal the all of a sudden the bashing begins. 2 threads so far.

Lana
How many times do I need to say it?

The mods knew who he really was and were giving him a second chance!

BackFire
Thing is, while we were pretty sure he was a sock, there was no way of proving it, really. So nothing could be done about it.

Yeah, saying Kharmah is a "he/she" is in no way mean or insulting to her. Regaurdless of what you illogically think, it IS against the rules to be mean to other members.

Again, he wasn't banned for one insult alone, it was just he posted something very bad and offensive that needed to be deleted becasue it was heavily offensive. You conclusion that it was not necessary is invalid because you've said yourself that you don't even know what he posted.

Though, i don't expect someone like you to understand, overlord, you don't seem to have a very solid grasp on the rules here and have trolled/insulted members yourself.

TwisterGameX
Thing is, while we were pretty sure he was a sock, there was no way of proving it, really. So nothing could be done about it.

Yeah, saying Kharmah is a "he/she" is in no way mean or insulting to her. Regaurdless of what you illogically think, it IS against the rules to be mean to other members.

Again, he wasn't banned for one insult alone, it was just he posted something very bad and offensive that needed to be deleted becasue it was heavily offensive. You conclusion that it was not necessary is invalid because you've said yourself that you don't even know what he posted.

Though, i don't expect someone like you to understand, overlord, you don't seem to have a very solid grasp on the rules here and have trolled/insulted members yourself.

The straw that broke the camels back yes

Lana
I know that I PMed WindDancer asking him to check it out and he said the sock check came up clean. But SJ DID admit being Big Evil after a bunch of us started calling him BE instead.

BackFire
The straw that broke the camels back yes

Exactly. It was the sum of all the insults/trolling that got him banned, not just one.

Bardock42
Spelljammer's a sock account. He was originally Big Evil. He was banned for bashing and trolling, if I remember correctly.

Who really cares if he is? I'm surprised there's not a party over in the GDF about it.

I think he was banned because he associated himself with a Nazi.....was weird.

Well I'd party but he made me look smart .... and now we might have to debate as equals again

DarkC
Notice the "...we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation."

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think he was banned because he associated himself with a Nazi.....was weird.

Well I'd party but he made me look smart .... and now we might have to debate as equals again

Nah, that was someone else, who had the Nazi sig and got banned for bashing and stuff....

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
Notice the "...we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation."

*gasps*

Can it be?

Someone here knows the rules!

Bardock42
Nah, that was someone else, who had the Nazi sig and got banned for bashing and stuff....

Yes I know...but he teamed up with him..I talked to him and the Nazi Dude...they were both Permanently Banned.

TwisterGameX
Well I seen some other members that get away with murder and I mean murder without a slap on the wrist. It's not that mods banned people that don't deserve it it's that they choose which ones to banned. say 10 people deserved it and they let go 3 so they are still banning the one sthat really deserved it but still let some escape.

Bardock42
Well I seen some other members that get away with murder and I mean murder without a slap on the wrist. It's not that mods banned people that don't deserve it it's that they choose which ones to banned. say 10 people deserved it and they let go 3 so they are still banning the one sthat really deserved it but still let some escape.

Did you report those people?

Storm
That' s where the shoe pinches.

TwisterGameX

Apparently not at first since i thought I could look the other way then I got pissed and started bashing back then it started to post offensive pictures then finally I reported and what 3 mods said stop it mostly to that other guy and then of course it continued then they said if we get another report everyone gets banned. Of course it still happened on the proviking part then roll eyes (sarcastic)

overlord

Yep, someone like me huh? Is that supposed to make me throw a fit or something? Nice try, but no thanks. lol

So I made exactly one bad joke and you accuse me of insulting or trolling. I still think you are more insulting than me, don't get angry though, it's just my opinion.

As for Spell, how come you guys can't convince me he is wrong? Maybe because he just made a few stupid comments worthy of no attention at all, I'm just not impressed to think that is a valid reason for banning in your own policy, the sock thing is. But that is not really the reason is it.
Now don't think I am some kind of SpellJammer sympethatic, I just find this banning very odd.
But if suppose the moderator made a personal decision rather than a policy one, would you guys even admit it? I don't really think so.. And I don't like it.

And the right to 'despose of' without an explanation is very weak.
Are you going to do that to me too some day?
glare

Bardock42
Apparently not at first since i thought I could look the other way then I got pissed and started bashing back then it started to post offensive pictures then finally I reported and what 3 mods said stop it mostly to that other guy and then of course it continued then they said if we get another report everyone gets banned. Of course it still happened on the proviking part then roll eyes (sarcastic)
well if you ntalk back it's just as much your fault as it is theirs......if you get insulted don't insult back stay calm and if you need or want to report the person to the mods.....DO NOT BREAK FORUM RULES, just because your "opponent" did first.

TwisterGameX
well if you ntalk back it's just as much your fault as it is theirs......if you get insulted don't insult back stay calm and if you need or want to report the person to the mods.....DO NOT BREAK FORUM RULES, just because your "opponent" did first.

the point is THEY SAID( see I could capatalize too) that we all get banned no matter what roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Keyword all.

Bardock42
Yep, someone like me huh? Is that supposed to make me throw a fit or something? Nice try, but no thanks. lol

So I made exactly one bad joke and you accuse me of insulting or trolling. I still think you are more insulting than me, don't get angry though, it's just my opinion.

As for Spell, how come you guys can't convince me he is wrong? Maybe because he just made a few stupid comments worthy of no attention at all, I'm just not impressed to think that is a valid reason for banning in your own policy, the sock thing is. But that is not really the reason is it.
Now don't think I am some kind of SpellJammer sympethatic, I just find this banning very odd.
But if suppose the moderator made a personal decision rather than a policy one, would you guys even admit it? I don't really think so.. And I don't like it.

And the right to 'despose of' without an explanation is very weak.
Are you going to do that to me too some day?
glare

Haven't really seen you in the GDF...you know he insulted many members there (including myself) and couldn't even stop when someone wasn't involved....I personally don't believe he deserved a perm ban but I see why he got one...and it is justified.

Bardock42
the point is THEY SAID( see I could capatalize too) that we all get banned no matter what roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Keyword all.

Tss..you have to prove that...did they say all that were involved in the arguement...or all that insulted....or what?

-hh-

co-sign

the guy spoke in the third person no expression

Whurlysplat
We all know whose probably next...........

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

I will miss my buddy spell even if he was a right winger

Bardock42
Shouldn't that read "Stay Whurly" ?

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
We all know whose probably next...........

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whurly rock

I will miss my buddy spell even if he was a right winger

Its Whurly now

Bardock42
Better

TwisterGameX
Tss..you have to prove that...did they say all that were involved in the arguement...or all that insulted....or what?

The said names yes

overlord
Haven't really seen you in the GDF...you know he insulted many members there (including myself) and couldn't even stop when someone wasn't involved....I personally don't believe he deserved a perm ban but I see why he got one...and it is justified.

Yeah, I just have to take everybody's word for it that he was a sock while that is still very weird.
But I don't like the banning with the vague reasoning.

hotsauce6548
Example

Cool! I was mentioned in that thread. eek!

no expression

Now back to the topic at hand. Spell's been permanently banned. He's not coming back. The mods have acted.

Who really cares if overlord is satisfied with the explanation?

It's done and over with, simple as that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>