House Of Wax DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LepperFace15
When does it come out? I heard it was coming out today? So, hopefully it is . . . does anyone know? And are you going to get it . . . why if yes and why not if you're not going to purchase it?

-LepperFace15

Cinemaddiction
Out on Tuesday, and I saw it in theatres, and don't think it's horrible, just not worth owning. Got better things to buy..like Bird With the Crystal Plummage and Cannibal Holocaust.

BackFire
Indeed.

Not a bad movie at all. In fact, I was quite pleased with it when I saw it in theaters.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Out on Tuesday, and I saw it in theatres, and don't think it's horrible, just not worth owning. Got better things to buy..

agreed

LepperFace15
Originally posted by BackFire
Indeed.

Not a bad movie at all. In fact, I was quite pleased with it when I saw it in theaters.

Dang, no offense but . . . Backfire I wouldn't think you would have liked the movie . . . you being a good movie reviewer and all. I liked the movie too . . . too bad I don't have money to buy the DVD just like I don't have money to buy anything these days. I did my my FREDDY costume though!!

LepperFace15
I have the money to buy the DVD now. I'm going to buy it today! Does anyone have it yet? Are the special features good?

MildPossession
I wouldn't want the dvd in my collection, didn't like the movie at all.

papabeard
I liked aspects of the film, but as a whole thought it was weak. Would never consider buying it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.