Pyron vs Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
The supreme master of the fist against of the the toguhest badass from ds .Pyron cant use his "universe " to make him bigger or increase his powers, he will only fight with his nature powers.Shin akumas has everything he s got to fight pyron.Who win?

Deus Ex
Pyron would still pwn Akuma. And remember: Shin Akuma = Akuma.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Pyron would still pwn Akuma. And remember: Shin Akuma = Akuma. thumb up Agreed.

Illustrious
Yeah, Pyron makes Akuma look silly.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm afrain I have to agree, Storyline-wise Pyron would curbstomp any form of Akuma.

Playing him in the games though... Well Capcom Fighting Jam proves it, Pyron wouldn't beat Shin Akuma. (Thats ONLY completely from the videogame standpoint though)

Deus Ex
What's CFJ?

Darkstorm Zero
What's CFJ?

It came under a different name here... my bad, it's Capcom Fighting Evolution

An FAQ about the Game

Deus Ex
Pimp. Thanks.

Tha C-Master
Pyron would still pwn Akuma. And remember: Shin Akuma = Akuma. Yes, but note that akuma isn't at his full potential at all times, so the meaning is more of a condition than that of an actual character.

Deus Ex
Yeah, that is true.

id369
Pyron >Gill>or=S. Guki.

shin_remy
AKUMA IS CAPCOM MOST PWERFULL FIGHTER!!!

AGREE IT OR NOT

Gouki
Not. Gill and Oro can hang with Akuma in strength, power, speed, etc.

shin_remy
same class but there is difference

Tha C-Master
What?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_remy
AKUMA IS CAPCOM MOST PWERFULL FIGHTER!!!

AGREE IT OR NOT

Maybe the post powerful STREET FIGHTER.... but Capcom's strongest single character? I think not... Pyron is among their toughest, he eats planets and is immortal...

Gouki
Shoosh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.