Blackheart & Satanish vs Pre Crisis Darkseid and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Thanos make the difference?

golem370
Bump

guy222
bump

golem370
Guy whats up bro.

guy222
hey buddy

how u been

just a tip bout satannish....in the old defenders comics, he was on par with mephisto

i didn't read about pre crisis ds, so i can't give a winner

Black bolt z
Thanos makes no difference

Nihilist
Team 2

Blackheart said he wasnt as powerfull as Thanos iirc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2

Blackheart said he wasnt as powerfull as Thanos iirc. scans?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
scans? LOL, find them for yourself.

Black bolt z
LOL, find them for yourself. Then concede to being a liar.

Nihilist
Then concede to being a liar. LMFAO most people on the board know this, run along child.

Black bolt z
LMFAO most people on the board know this, run along child. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Then concede to being a liar.

Nihilist
What is there to concede too? you not knowing or me not being bothered digging out a comic for a shithouse like you.

Black bolt z
What is there to concede too? you not knowing or me not being bothered digging out a comic for a shithouse like you. Again with the insulting. Thats all you ever seem to do.

Nihilist
Again with the insulting. Thats all you ever seem to do. Again with the crying thats all you ever do.

Black bolt z
Again with the crying thats all you ever do. Not really. You always seem to insult me in your second or 3rd post. Sometimes your first. Even though I really did nothing erm.

Nihilist
Not really. You always seem to insult me in your second or 3rd post. Sometimes your first. Even though I really did nothing erm. You did you asked me for a scan, when i have told you before i have no time for you or your "act"

Black bolt z
You did you asked me for a scan, when i have told you before i have no time for you or your "act" 1: Theres no act
2: Theres a difference between saying me to find that myself and that i'm a shithouse and that you don't have time.It seems like a pretty simple difference.

Nihilist
LOL, find them for yourself.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by golem370
Can Thanos make the difference? Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos makes no difference Originally posted by Nihilist
LOL, find them for yourself. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Then concede to being a liar. Thats that.Good day sir.

Nihilist
read some comics for a change before making any statement, you dont even know anything about Blackheheart or Satanish.

Badabing
Blackbolt and Nihilist, please stop now. Next one to bash, troll, flame, etc. gets a warning.

Black bolt z
What are some high end feats of PC darkseid? Close to superman?

BobbyD
PC Darkseid solos, and then turns on Thanos.

laughing out loud

Honestly, I don't know but PC Darkseid was ridiculously powerful.

Kinasin
read some comics for a change before making any statement, you dont even know anything about Blackheheart or Satanish.
look if you make a claim you have to back it up with proof whether it is common knowledge or not that is what debating is all about.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kinasin
look if you make a claim you have to back it up with proof whether it is common knowledge or not that is what debating is all about. Says who, you! im not going digging through hordes of comics for people who dont know what they are debating about.

Cubey
^ Then it's your job to enlighten us, oh wise one.

You made the claim, back it up. Either dont make the claim or dont make excuses, simple as that.

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cubey
^ Then it's your job to enlighten us, oh wise one.

You made the claim, back it up. Either dont make the claim or dont make excuses, simple as that. Excuses! dont talk like a tard, simply cant be bothered searching through boxes of comics the Blackheart statement when feats wise he hasnt done amything to put him above any of team 2

Cubey
Excuses! dont talk like a tard, simply cant be bothered searching through boxes of comics the Blackheart statement when feats wise he hasnt done amything to put him above any of team 2

Should've said that from the start, would've caused a lot less confusion.

D-Block
I think Marvel Bios even said that Blackheart would lose to Thanos if Thanos go serious. But it was a while ago.

Kasper Gutman
I totally agree with Blackheart being the weak link here. But I might be the Blackheartisatotalposeranddoesn'tholdacandletoanyo
ftheothermajordemons Club President.

vlaaad12345

He used to treat PC superman like a child most of the time.

Black bolt z
Nihilist i'm still waiting for proof that thanos>blackheart.

Gecko4lif
He beat supes into a mini-coma and amnesia with 3-5 shots depending on how many hits you count a Fire pit as

Nihilist
Nihilist i'm still waiting for proof that thanos>blackheart. Originally posted by D-Block
I think Marvel Bios even said that Blackheart would lose to Thanos if Thanos go serious. But it was a while ago.

It was Blackhearts bio.

Now you give any feats or showings by Blackheart that put him above Thanos as yoy claimed first.

Black bolt z
It was Blackhearts bio.

Now you give any feats or showings by Blackheart that put him above Thanos as yoy claimed first. Care to post the bio?

Nihilist
Care to post the bio? No, dont need to someone else has backed it up, now in the other thread post your King Thor stuff you claimed to be a expert on.

Black bolt z
^

No one else has posted it...

Cubey
Derp, some guy made a statement he was only half-sure of. Thus, there's no need to post the bio, derp.

Nihilist
^

No one else has posted it... Originally posted by D-Block

I dont need to or the the time to search for it, seeing as someone else has stated such.

See you keep dodging the KT question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.