No weapons. Taskmaster VS. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
No costumes either. Both have only Rich Franklin UFC shorts on. Anything goes.

sam_drugbringer
Ha.

Taskmaster is possibly the best non-meta fighter in all of comicdom.

jgiant
But he is batman, do they fight in the octagon?

brainchild81
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Ha.

Taskmaster is possibly the best non-meta fighter in all of comicdom. Good post. Somebody voted for Batman. All voters should post a reason why

brainchild81
Originally posted by jgiant
do they fight in the octagon? Yes

jgiant
Nevermind, Taskmaster wins for reason stated above, it would be some battle and batman would serve out some what for, but after a long drawn out battle of 60 rounds bruce wayne falls and taskmaster has some gaterade...

brainchild81
I think TM could finish this with a short but effective speed blitz

jgiant
I don't know, bruce is a tough dude...

brainchild81
True. They're both tough, but I'd give it to the faster of the 2

srankmissingnin
This fight shouldn't last very long, not only has Tasky beaten Cap before but owned Zaran and Cat... two guys who would wreak Bats

Superherovandal
the only people he probably couldn't wreck would be like Lady Shiva and Batgirl.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the only people he probably couldn't wreck would be like Lady Shiva and Batgirl.

Wouldn't be to sure of that. Even before his double time move he beat Shen Kuei in like 4 seconds and even out his chi amping abilities I'd say a fight between Shiva and Cat would go 50/50.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.