Can I Take Over The World?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elina_Egyptian
I think it would be cool to take over the world. Aspecially when I am THIS boared. Really. Tell me if you think i would make make a good world dominator. evil face big grin thumb up

Bardock42
Originally posted by Elina_Egyptian
I think it would be cool to take over the world. Aspecially when I am THIS boared. Really. Tell me if you think i would make make a good world dominator. evil face big grin thumb up

No, you wouldn't...people that misspell the word "bored" usually don't.

Clovie
I think it would be cool to take over the world. Aspecially when I am THIS boared. Really. Tell me if you think i would make make a good world dominator. evil face big grin thumb up no.

me on the other hand... purplequeen1

Elina_Egyptian
Yeh? Well I was in a rush typing this. And yes I could take over the world! alien

hotsauce6548
People who joined in October of 2005 are forbidden to take over the world. no expression

Didn't you read that in the rules?

Bardock42
Yeh? Well I was in a rush typing this. And yes I could take over the world! alien

Originally posted by Bardock42
No, you wouldn't...people that misspell the word "bored" usually don't. People who mistype it in a rush doubly so.....no expression

Elina_Egyptian
SEREOUSLY? Are you kidding with me here?!

Koala MeatPie
No you can't take over the world, thats my job.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Bardock42
People who mistype it in a rush doubly so.....no expression

yes

Says so in the fine print.

Bardock42
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
yes

Says so in the fine print.

Yeah...sucks for the October People I guess...

Elina_Egyptian
I cant find the rule page. Can you post a link here for me please so i can CHEACK that ? raver

Bardock42
I cant find the rule page. Can you post a link here for me please so i can CHEACK that ? raver

Err..no.....you just have to take our word for it....

§P0oONY

Who the fudge are you?

Everyone from '05 deserves to die... NO exceptions.

Elina_Egyptian
No I do not deserve to die. And even if you tried to kill me I would not die! Do you understand that? alien

P.S. You know me. i just added the sig.

§P0oONY
No I do not deserve to die. And even if you tried to kill me I would not die! Do you understand that? alien

P.S. You know me. i just added the sig.

1. Look at my registry date.

2. Nope.... don't think I do.

Bardock42

Elina_Egyptian
Well than why would you say that all from '05 deserve to die?

§P0oONY
Well than why would you say that all from '05 deserve to die?

Because of people like you getting a case of what I like to call... "NewbieTooBigForHisBootsItis"

Clovie
I cant find the rule page. Can you post a link here for me please so i can CHEACK that ? raver what is CHEACK? lol

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Clovie
what is CHEACK? lol

*Thinks of a wildly funny punchline*

Burn.

clap

Elina_Egyptian
I am not too big for anything got that? Just because I am new on these boards doesn't mean that I do not know how things work around here.
Do you understand this?siamese

Bardock42
Hm so let me sumarize

You can not take over the world cause you are not good enough (proved by the "bored"-thingy)

and

You may not take over the world because you registered October 05

§P0oONY
I am not too big for anything got that? Just because I am new on these boards doesn't mean that I do not know how things work around here.
Do you understand this?siamese

I think you missed the point...... You think that people know you on these boards... I can almost assure you that this is not the case... So my answer to the original question is "no"...... simply because the large majority of people have no idea who the hell you are.

Clovie

Elina_Egyptian
No. This is wrong.
I CAN take over the world any time I wish.
I CAN NOT take over the world by using these boards because of the rules.bbkanibaal

Clovie
this statement leads to new questions..
if you know that you can, why do you ask anyone?
and if you can why not to do it? I'm sure you'd be happier then.

Elina_Egyptian
Well first, I just wanted to let you people know that I CAN do that. And seconed I just don't feel like it. Ok? If you have any more questions please leave a message after the tone. Thank you. BEEEEEEEEP!
thankyou

Clovie
then you shouldn't have used the questionary syntax erm

overlord

Okay by me.

Elina_Egyptian
Thank You!

Ladyluck
Wow. blink

Elina_Egyptian
No not really "wow" because it was a nice thing of overlord to say.cute

Ladyluck
I meant wow to this whole thread. no expression

Elina_Egyptian
Oh. Yeh its wow i guess. pnkyusagi

Ladyluck
Not in a good way no expression

Elina_Egyptian
Why? Is it creepy about the whole Taking Over The World thing? Does that scare you?laserrolleyes3

Ladyluck
Yes, it scares me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elina_Egyptian
Ok. Sorry for scaring you. It's just that I enjoy these sort of creepy things that guys like, even though I am a girl.mf_monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.