Who's Beelzebub?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who's Beelzebub?

debbiejo
Hmmmm...Never had one.... wink

Beelzebub Recipe

Ingredients
1 bottle Cointreau
1 bottle Vodka
3 tbsp Hot Chili Pepper Sauce
Mixing Instruction
Usually you mix the Cointreau with the hot chili sauce before you start to mix the drink. It needs to mix well. Then you pour the right amount into a shot glass, and add the vodka.(50/50)(The amount of chili sauce can be altered to find the mix that will grow hair on your chest)

wine

Don't want to grow hair on my chest....LOL

Echuu
If I remember correctly Beelzebub is another name for the devil.

Koala MeatPie
Beelzebub is a Demon, Also known as the Devil, but different, He comes to earth as a Giant Fly.

Which is why i sometimes say "Beelzebub is flaying around my lamp"

Also Read: "Lord of The Flies"

AKA a Pigs Head representing a god.

AKA Beelzebub.

http://www.vampyra.com/demons/images/7sins.1.gif

DrDoom101
k, ive always wondered. thanks

soleran30
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Beelzebub is a Demon, Also known as the Devil, but different, He comes to earth as a Giant Fly.

Which is why i sometimes say "Beelzebub is flaying around my lamp"

Also Read: "Lord of The Flies"

AKA a Pigs Head representing a god.

AKA Beelzebub.

http://www.vampyra.com/demons/images/7sins.1.gif

he is the lord of deceit whatever that means

debbiejo
Syrians who referred to him as "Lord of the High house" taken by the Canninites chief god baal the prince....This could properly apply to Solomon and the temple...Though the Jews changed it and translated to Lord of the flies" Beelzebub probably because of the control and creator of flies in Palestine in the city of Ekkron....One of the most famous demons that is said to be in charge of sickness and flies over the dead....also changed appearance through history to look more devilish...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.