Mephisto vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Mephisto vs. Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, GL (Kyle Rayner), Aquaman, Post-Crisis Darkseid, and Death of Superman Doomsday in Mehisto's realm. DC has an hour of prep. Mephisto has 10 min.

Space M ummy
DC gets curbstomped here, prep be damned.

<Mephisto is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has vast superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

He is also nearly incalculably intelligent.

Mephisto is linked to his Hell-like realm, in such as a way that if he is ever destroyed, he would be reformed by it (although he was greatly weakened by his defeat at Franklin's hands, until he regained all of his essence.)>

So we have mephisto, in his own realm which he controls. Infinite stats in every area. Backed by an infinite horde of demons. Against a team with NO magic users. DC needs to have fate or someone equivalent to stand a ghost of a chance here.

DrDoom101
mephisto cant use any of his demons. He has to fight for himself. He gets no help

Space M ummy
That kind of defeats the purpose of being in mephisto's realm. Is everyone in the dimension-including those souls trapped there for eternity-out to lunch that day?

Fine then, even without other demons:

Mephisto can use the environment itself as a weapon. It's his realm, it bends to his will. And just in case I didn't make my point before:

From MarvelDirectory.com-

Mephisto possesses vast supernatural power, which is apparently inherent within him. He can use this magical energy for various effects, among which are the augmentation of his own physical strength, levitation, teleportation, the projection of mystical energy as force blasts, invisibility, matter manipulation, image projection, size transformation of his body or other objects or beings, the creation of temporary interdimensional apertures, and so on.
There seems to be no single feat beyond Mephisto's capabilities with two exceptions: the subjugation of any sentient being's will to his own without that being's deliberate submission, and the "reading" of a sentient being's thoughts.

Mephisto, in his own realm, is invincible. if by some random plot device someone manages to destroy him in his own realm, he'll just reform. DC has no way to defeat mephisto in his own territory, ESPECIALLY with no magic users on the team.

The Ion
Originally posted by Space M ummy
There seems to be no single feat beyond Mephisto's capabilities with two exceptions
laughing

Space M ummy
hey, I don't write em. I just quote em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.