I am Athiest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elina_Egyptian
I tell a lot of people at school that I am an Athiest(does not believe in any god) and they either tell me that I should not be or they try to convince me to believe in the things THEY believe in. It really buggs me when this happens. Anyone else experience this before?catwindow

debbiejo
shocking....An Atheist OH NO!!!!!!!...... j/k

-hh-
Originally posted by debbiejo
shocking....An Atheist OH NO!!!!!!!...... j/k

laughing

Originally posted by Elina_Egyptian
I tell a lot of people at school that I am an Athiest(does not believe in any god) and they either tell me that I should not be or they try to convince me to believe in the things THEY believe in. It really buggs me when this happens. Anyone else experience this before?catwindow

just be yourself. does it really matter what others say or think?

Elina_Egyptian
No I guess it doesn't thanks.blobflower

Gryn Jabar
Why are you telling people you're an atheist?

leana marie

Imagawa666
If they discriminate against aethists then there as bad as hitler discrominating against jewish people.

jgiant
Originally posted by Imagawa666
If they discriminate against aethists then there as bad as hitler discrominating against jewish people.
Exactly...wait a minute, no their not...unless they happened to have ordered thousands of aethists to be murdered...yeah i know you said their just as bad as hitler for discriminating, i understand, but people can get mixed up with that, just call them raceists...

-hh-
Originally posted by Imagawa666

laughing do you hate religions?

soleran30
Originally posted by -hh-
laughing

just be yourself. does it really matter what others say or think?

yes in a society it doessmile

-hh-
Originally posted by soleran30
yes in a society it doessmile

stick out tongue **** society(s)

Shakyamunison
A question for all of the atheists:

I am a Buddhist, but I am a little different that your typical Buddhist. I believe in God, but the God I believe in makes a lot more sense (to me, at least) than the Christian god. I define God as the total everything of the universe. All of everything, and unlimited. Things like good and evil do not limit the God I am talking about; both are aspects of God. When you talk about atheists as being like a religion unto it's self, where do people like myself fall? Do you think, just believing in a God makes you anti-atheist?

finti
do what you feel is best for you and then tell everyone to sod of with their beliefs

Impediment
There's nothing wrong with Atheism. Just as there's nothing wrong with Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Mormon, Scientology, or any other of the numerous beliefs in this world. I don't belive in any of them, so I, too, am an Atheist. Anyone who tells you that you are a bad person because of your beliefs, religious or not, is a douchebag. Never let anyone tell you that you're wrong and misguided or try to shove their beliefs down your throat. I let people do that to me for years. Now I tell them to kiss my ass. Respect is what it all boils down to, IMO.

jnr hiphop

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Elina_Egyptian

I'll just take you as another attention seeking jackass.

awak

debbiejo
I sure wish someone would come on here and say they're the Antichrist...

Da preacher
Originally posted by jgiant
Exactly...wait a minute, no their not...unless they happened to have ordered thousands of aethists to be murdered...yeah i know you said their just as bad as hitler for discriminating, i understand, but people can get mixed up with that, just call them raceists...
Which the church has done over all the years as well with believers in other religions...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.