-=- IE blocks my Hotmail -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
OKay So, When it ry getting nito hotmail i get that: I tried updated IE like they suggested, btu I have the latest version.. How D I get in? Beacsue Even if I go get into my inbox, I can't access any e-mails, gives an error page.

Lana
Dump IE cos it sucks?

Koala MeatPie
Lets say i wanna keep IE...

get me a link for Firefox Latest free version and we're in...

Lana
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Koala MeatPie
Uhhh, Its Still Busted.

And how do i got back to IE now that FIREFOX is my default? i don't want that anymore...

Ic an't see the "reverse" tag, and its much slower, even if I chanegd values too make it faster.

Lana
Maybe your firewall's blocked it?

And simply open IE, go to Options, and reset it as your default.

And I can see the reverse tag just fine....

Koala MeatPie
Its not the firewall, or the cookies.

Lana
I've got no idea.

I have no problems accessing hotmail.

Raz
It's your firewall. It seems to be removing your cookies and/or your browser details on http requests.

Disable it, then try accessing hotmail.

Koala MeatPie
FireWall eh? *digs into Norton Internet Securrity* A HA here's the problem, www.msn.com was on the block list, now that its fixed, thanx a lot.

Uhh... now the e-mails don't want to laod, I can get into all my files all right, but as soon as I click an e-mail, it just as thought i never clicked it...

JKozzy
Just don't use IE.

Koala MeatPie
Dude, so far, IE works better then FoxFire.

JKozzy
Thats what Micro$oft wants you to think messed

Koala MeatPie
lol, i have foxFire, correction, HAD, I tweaked it so it goes faster, but even terhe, I rather IE. I find it more user friendly (even thought it probly isn't)

its just a real haggle. I think this happened to me befre thought, and I know what will happen if i correct it, Install Servace pack two

(on a saide note: when i frist installed it... SP2 blocked my internet access... and then gave me a nice little message saying "this problem can be solved CLick ehre to connect to the interent... Error, need interent connection",

..|..
||||

So then I ordered SP2 on cd... and oucne I installed it, Internet worked half the time... the other half I had to open up my computer, rip out the t1 / lan card, plug it back in, abnd start the computer up again.

Without even mentioning all the problems it caused to the GeForce..)

Anyways, THAT is what will happen if I re-instal SP2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.