Are you going to be a horror character for Halloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LepperFace15
Simple question for simple answers:

Are you being a horror character for halloween?

I am going to be FREDDY KRUEGER! AHHH, I love my costume I have everything and it's authentic . . . the mask, the wool sweater, the distressed hat, the knive fingers . . . ahh I love it. Happy Dance

jayy
You forgot 2 things.

The right color PANTS and SHOES!

Watch the movie and watch close so you get right.

wink

b-dan
i think he would know to have the rite pants and pluse no one really cares about thos for halloween im being Scarecrow from batman beigins i know he isnt horror but ive been busting my ass off for this costume and one bad think i lost my burlap sack and halloween is in a week!!!!!!!

Mandorallen
Im working on frank the rabbit.

b-dan
wow u just made me remembure what a great movie donnie darko is i havent seen it in soo long my bro is scared of frank i will rent it to bring back his old memorys

LepperFace15
well i agree that no one really looks at the pants and shoes so im just wearing regular jeans and boots ahh cant wait . . . everyone says it looks just like him! i love standing underneath the corner street light waving at people with my knives during the night!

-vincent

BaronOBeefDip
Yeah, I'm going as Freddy Krueger this year and I'm taking my little sister out trick-or-treating. YAY CANDY! Anyway, finding a fedora and a toy glove was the easy part. The hard part for me was finding that damn sweater.

EsteemedLeader
Who is Frank the Rabbit?

jayy
Get the right pants and shoes.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolfie
I was at Party City today and was chatting with a clerk there. I mentioned a bad Leatherface costume I saw that doesn't even include a chainsaw (which the guy on the package is holding in his hands). The clerk told me their Leatherface costume is just the apron. Not even the mask.
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Who is Frank the Rabbit?
From Donnie Darko.

Impediment
This year? No. I'm going as a Televangelist (ask me). Three years ago, I worked my ass off for like two weeks on a cool costume of Ash from Evil Dead 2 (my fav movie of all time) complete with the missing right hand and chainsaw attatchment. I got 2nd goddamn place in the costume contest because this one douchebag showed up in a really badass costume of Bender the Robot from "Futurama". I still dwell needlessly on it. *sigh*

Wolfie
I've had one experience in a costume contest. It was in 2001 so the judge picked the guy wearing the army getup. There were some really good costumes you could tell were homemade and spent hours upon hours making. But because this guy spent an hour tops in a surplus store, he won.

b-dan
this is my first year making my own coustume actually i just gotta work on the mask and ill just take me dad`s sute

MildPossession
I'm not dressing up as anything, no celebrating Halloween fully this year, Halloween is a big bore over here in England, and most people are not grateful for any decorations or stuff that you do. So this year I decided not to decorate...

Maybe three houses put decorations up in our town, and I usually decorate the whole of the front and hallway for the trick or treaters.

America celebrates it big time.

LepperFace15
Yeah we do. my town does, its all about teenage pranks and going around scaring little kids. and getting candy for doing all that stuff! too bad its on a freackin school night! ughh

LepperFace15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.