God Cable vs. Shaman X-Man...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Cable all uber-powerful like recently, takes on Shaman X-Men from the end of his series. Who wins?

8bitChris
It's been done.

They are essentially same thing.

Cable has more experience and battle prowess so he gets the edge.

sam_drugbringer
They are not the same thing as X-man's gene's were altered by Sinister to be the strongest possible.

Calbe even admited that even if he didn't have the virius, he would never have beat him (he said this before jesus cable)

8bitChris
Are you talking about the time Cable, with the TO virus, beat Nate?

nathan summers
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
They are not the same thing as X-man's gene's were altered by Sinister to be the strongest possible.

Calbe even admited that even if he didn't have the virius, he would never have beat him (he said this before jesus cable)

What comic? What volume? What issue number? I've NEVER read Cable admit any such thing and I own the entire series of both Cable ( #1-107 ), Soldier X ( #1-12 ), Cable & Deadpool ( #1- current ) and X-MAN ( #1-75 ).

Mainstream
Cable is the man....he once beat his "brother" even with his virus....so you honestly think he could do it without his virus?

leonheartmm
actually cable never BEAT nate, he worked nate up in such a fury that nate HIMSELF overloaded, id poast scans if i had a scanner, any1 can look this up, cable never defeatednate with power. secondly nate and cable are just as different as cable and rachel, they have the same purpose but nate is stronger than cable.

Mainstream
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually cable never BEAT nate, he worked nate up in such a fury that nate HIMSELF overloaded, id poast scans if i had a scanner, any1 can look this up, cable never defeatednate with power. secondly nate and cable are just as different as cable and rachel, they have the same purpose but nate is stronger than cable.

how can Nate be stronger than Cable when they are basically the same person?

leonheartmm
no mainstream they are NOT the same person, thas just a misconception. they have the same genetic parents, thats a fact. but they are as alike as u n ur brother or ur sister. see they were born in different universes. in one, mr sisnister made madeline pryor{jean grey's clone} so that she would get married with cyclops and have a child. well she had two, cable,and rachel summers. cabel was a NATURAL baby, born of the random combination of the genes of scott and madeline. just like any other baby. but even still, he showed power greater than any other mutant of the time{even apocalypse} and THAT is the only thing he has in common with nate, his PURPOSE for creation, which was to destroy apocalypse.

nate on the other hand was not a real child of scott and jean. in the AOA{another universe} sinistersought of a way to destroy apocalypse, so he stole cyclops and jean grey's dna and MANUFACTURED it artificially by genetic engineering to become THE MOST POWERFUL dna possible of the two parents{as compared to the random combination of dna in cable's case} nate was supposed to be THE MOST POWERFUL mutant that ever walked the earth. he was artificially manufactured and born without a mother in a machine. he was also aged prematurely in machines. another thing sisnister did that he did not do in cable's case was create a failsafe for nate grey. sinister saw that abeing as powerful as nate was a threat to every one, and hence engineered a sorta timebomb into nate, which would kill him before the age of 21, this was all dont because he rightly feared nate's power. so as u can see, they are NOT the same person{n this whole misunderstandin arises just cause in one comic some stupid writer wrote that they were both the same practically which has been proven wrong many times} they only have the SAME purpose, they have different genetic codes and were created differently. cable is extremely powerful no doubt, but nate is like cabel on steroids{having the full potential of the random genes in cable}, n thas why nate would win even with cable,s longer trainin.

Mainstream
no mainstream they are NOT the same person, thas just a misconception. they have the same genetic parents, thats a fact. but they are as alike as u n ur brother or ur sister. see they were born in different universes. in one, mr sisnister made madeline pryor{jean grey's clone} so that she would get married with cyclops and have a child. well she had two, cable,and rachel summers. cabel was a NATURAL baby, born of the random combination of the genes of scott and madeline. just like any other baby. but even still, he showed power greater than any other mutant of the time{even apocalypse} and THAT is the only thing he has in common with nate, his PURPOSE for creation, which was to destroy apocalypse.

nate on the other hand was not a real child of scott and jean. in the AOA{another universe} sinistersought of a way to destroy apocalypse, so he stole cyclops and jean grey's dna and MANUFACTURED it artificially by genetic engineering to become THE MOST POWERFUL dna possible of the two parents{as compared to the random combination of dna in cable's case} nate was supposed to be THE MOST POWERFUL mutant that ever walked the earth. he was artificially manufactured and born without a mother in a machine. he was also aged prematurely in machines. another thing sisnister did that he did not do in cable's case was create a failsafe for nate grey. sinister saw that abeing as powerful as nate was a threat to every one, and hence engineered a sorta timebomb into nate, which would kill him before the age of 21, this was all dont because he rightly feared nate's power. so as u can see, they are NOT the same person{n this whole misunderstandin arises just cause in one comic some stupid writer wrote that they were both the same practically which has been proven wrong many times} they only have the SAME purpose, they have different genetic codes and were created differently. cable is extremely powerful no doubt, but nate is like cabel on steroids{having the full potential of the random genes in cable}, n thas why nate would win even with cable,s longer trainin.

um okay.

nathan summers
( Cable vol.1 No. #30-31. )
In the START of these comics the author ( Creator of X-Man ) specifically states they GENETICALLY IDENTICAL IN EVER WAY EVEN THEIR MUTANT POWERS. Only the difference is the circumstances of their being and Cable has the techno-organic virus.

Here; http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=64&page=5

( X-Man vol.1 No. 14, Cable vol.1 No. 29 )

Cable #29 was the FIRST to state that X-Man and Cable have the EXACT same power only Cable was hindered by the techno-organic virus. They were the same -- genetically and had the same psionic signature but came into existance under different circumstances.

Here; http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73&page=3

( X-Man vol. 1 No.45-47 Cable vol.1 No. 63 )

In this issue Stryfe states over and over that they are genetically identical, have the same psionic signature though each are a " perverse " shade of Cable.

Here; http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73&page=5

Also HERE;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Man

Unless you can name a comic name, volume and number in which it states; " X-Man and Cable are NOT genetically identical nor do they have the same psionic signature NOR the same mutant powers because X-MAN is WAY more powerful. " Shut up. Otherwise JUST face the facts. This is nathan summers; The Chosen One -- Over and OUT.

nathan summers

Yes, Nathan DID work Nate up so that his powers would overload. Is that a win? Of course it is. It's no different than in boxing when you peddle around the ring and get your opponent upset, angry and confused. That's when you tire them out long enough and then -- BAM!! -- K.O. their ass. Cable used superior strategy against X-Man since his own powers were contained by the techno-organic virus. Why would you even EXPECT Nathan to use his abilities when he couldn't?

Secondly, Nathan and Nate not only have the same identical genetics as EVERY comic has stated but they have something called a psionic signature. No two beings, even if they're related by blood, have identical psionic signatures unless they are a clone or an alternate version. Ex; Madelyne Pryor ( Who was CREATED by Mister Sinister in a TEST TUBE!! ) and Jean Grey have the EXACT same genetics and same psionic signature. X-Man and Cable's powers are virtually identical. I would even assume Cable is more capable with his powers considering he's gone through the Askani Training, as well as having been tutored by Jean Grey with the use of his powers. X-Man was trained by who? Forge of AOA?

demigawd
Originally posted by nathan summers
X-Man and Cable's powers are virtually identical.

Operative word being "virtually". In this case, however, it makes all the difference.

Mainstream
Yes, Nathan DID work Nate up so that his powers would overload. Is that a win? Of course it is. It's no different than in boxing when you peddle around the ring and get your opponent upset, angry and confused. That's when you tire them out long enough and then -- BAM!! -- K.O. their ass. Cable used superior strategy against X-Man since his own powers were contained by the techno-organic virus. Why would you even EXPECT Nathan to use his abilities when he couldn't?

Secondly, Nathan and Nate not only have the same identical genetics as EVERY comic has stated but they have something called a psionic signature. No two beings, even if they're related by blood, have identical psionic signatures unless they are a clone or an alternate version. Ex; Madelyne Pryor ( Who was CREATED by Mister Sinister in a TEST TUBE!! ) and Jean Grey have the EXACT same genetics and same psionic signature. X-Man and Cable's powers are virtually identical. I would even assume Cable is more capable with his powers considering he's gone through the Askani Training, as well as having been tutored by Jean Grey with the use of his powers. X-Man was trained by who? Forge of AOA?

his name is Cable...REMEMBER IT!

nathan summers
Originally posted by demigawd
Operative word being "virtually". In this case, however, it makes all the difference.

I'll attempt to be more specific next time in the hopes my words won't be misconstrued. Every potential that Cable possesses is also possessed by X-Man. The reason why their powers are virtually identical is because of the means in which each has been able to employ them. Nathan was given a degree of FORMAL training when it came to the use of his psionic talents and was also limited in their use due to the techno-organic virus which diverted the majority of his strengths. God-Like Cable was able to readily wield his powers with more precision and accuracy because he had Askani Training as well as instruction from Jean Grey. Nathan Grey had NEITHER of those luxuries. He seemed to go through more of a trial and error situation.

demigawd

To further clarify my remarks, Nathan Summers, while I understand your point that they're portrayed as being "the same person", that belief is illogical (Marvel's fault, not yours). Cable and Nate should have no more in common than you and your brother. In fact, they should have less in common, because Cable is the naturally conceived son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey (and clones aren't truly identical) and Nate is the lab clone of Jean and Cyclops from an alternate universe. Genetically speaking, Nate Grey has more in common with Rachael than Cable. Either way, there's no logical way to support the belief that Nate and Cable are the same person. Each sperm has its own unique properties that create entirely different people. There's absolutely no way they came from the exactly same alternate reality drop of sperm, haha.

They're less than twins.

demigawd
I'll attempt to be more specific next time in the hopes my words won't be misconstrued. Every potential that Cable possesses is also possessed by X-Man. The reason why their powers are virtually identical is because of the means in which each has been able to employ them. Nathan was given a degree of FORMAL training when it came to the use of his psionic talents and was also limited in their use due to the techno-organic virus which diverted the majority of his strengths. God-Like Cable was able to readily wield his powers with more precision and accuracy because he had Askani Training as well as instruction from Jean Grey. Nathan Grey had NEITHER of those luxuries. He seemed to go through more of a trial and error situation.

I actually read this after I posted my response. Yes, their powers are identical - they're large scale psionics. I completely agree with that.

That said, AOA Sinister did pretty clearly state that he did some of his own tweaking. We don't really know what exactly that entails, and whether that makes X-man more or less powerful than Cable.

The only thing we really have to go on are feats. Shaman Nate has the better feats, IMO.

Mainstream
or is there?

demigawd
Originally posted by Mainstream
or is there?

stick out tongue

Mainstream
stick out tongue

lol

nathan summers
To further clarify my remarks, Nathan Summers, while I understand your point that they're portrayed as being "the same person", that belief is illogical (Marvel's fault, not yours). Cable and Nate should have no more in common than you and your brother. In fact, they should have less in common, because Cable is the naturally conceived son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey (and clones aren't truly identical) and Nate is the lab clone of Jean and Cyclops from an alternate universe. Genetically speaking, Nate Grey has more in common with Rachael than Cable. Either way, there's no logical way to support the belief that Nate and Cable are the same person. Each sperm has its own unique properties that create entirely different people. There's absolutely no way they came from the exactly same alternate reality drop of sperm, haha.

They're less than twins.

Truth be told were this situation to be compared to real life they'd more than likely be biological twins, if anything.

" Identical twins have identical DNA but differing environmental influences throughout their lives affect which genes are switched on or off. This is called epigenetic modification. A study of 80 pairs of twins ranging in age from 3 to 74 showed that the youngest twins have relatively few epigenetic differences. The number of differences between identical twins increases with age. 50-year-old twins had over 3 times the epigenetic difference that the 3-year-old twins had. Twins who had spent their lives apart (such as those adopted by two different sets of parents at birth) had the greatest difference."

So, yes. From a logical stand point I understand were this the " REAL " world they should differ. But in a world were a man turns into a Hulking Green monster after being bombarded by Gamma Radiation; I'm inclined to stick with the fictional facts of the comics -- which is in fact what the discussion pertains to.

demigawd
Biological twins have the same DNA because the fertilized egg split. So they have 1/2 of the same everything, which makes Nate and Nate nothing like biological twins. They're even less than fraternal twins - two different eggs and two different sperm, from the same parents, because they didn't share the same pre-natal environment that creates similarities between fraternal twins. They're simply brothers. Just like Rachael.

The only people genetically identical in that messed up family are Cable/Stryfe and Maddie/Jean. No one else shares identical DNA. Epigenetic modification, as you accurately posted, however, would account for significant difference even between Maddie and Jean and Cable and Stryfe.

But you're correct - that's applying too much real world logic to it. Then again, looking at your sources, they haven't said they're the same person in a literal sense. Nate was described in your source as Cable's "counterpart" from AOA - that would just mean "Chosen One son of Scott and some version of Jean with psionic power to destroy Apocalypse". In that sense, they're counterparts. They're also "identical" in their powerset. But it doesn't mean much, genetically speaking.

8bitChris
I actually read this after I posted my response. Yes, their powers are identical - they're large scale psionics. I completely agree with that.

That said, AOA Sinister did pretty clearly state that he did some of his own tweaking. We don't really know what exactly that entails, and whether that makes X-man more or less powerful than Cable.

The only thing we really have to go on are feats. Shaman Nate has the better feats, IMO.

You can't really be fair with a feat battle between Nate and Nathan. I mean, Nate did have full access to almost all of his power for 75 issues of his comic.

Cable was hindered by the TO virus for all of his appearances sans 4 or 5 issues of Cable and Deadpool. 4 or 5 issues in which Cable had the power to control the world if he wanted to.

I don't think there is anything Nate could do that Nathan couldn't do if he had tried it.

demigawd
I think it's absolutely fair - if one is more used to operating at a higher level for longer, then it's a fair point towards the more experienced powerhouse.

nathan summers
Originally posted by 8bitChris
You can't really be fair with a feat battle between Nate and Nathan. I mean, Nate did have full access to almost all of his power for 75 issues of his comic.

Cable was hindered by the TO virus for all of his appearances sans 4 or 5 issues of Cable and Deadpool. 4 or 5 issues in which Cable had the power to control the world if he wanted to.

I don't think there is anything Nate could do that Nathan couldn't do if he had tried it.

Correction. Nathan has had FULL access to his powers since Cable #100 when he purged himself of the techno-organic virus. So he's had use of them from #100-107 which is the end of the Cable series. Then Almost 2-3 years later( continuity-wise ), when Soldier X starts, he's had FULL access to his powers which he's been training himself to use. ( Soldier X #1-12 ).

nathan summers
Don't forget to take into account that X-Man has never had ANY formal training in the use of his powers while Cable has had such instruction both in the future and with Jean Grey. Not to mention he's trained himself in the use of his powers.

demigawd
Well, we don't exactly know what happened between the time X-Man was Mr. Irresponsible Kid to his becoming some kind of master dimension walking Shaman, but it definitely seemed like he came into his own, powerwise. His top feats were easily as Shaman.

sam_drugbringer
They are brothers.

Rachel is sisters with both of them, but she's no nate. Cable had the luck to be born with REALLY GOOD GENES to make him very powerful at max. Nate was born with THE BEST GENES, since sinsiter did it. That's why shaman edges our jesus.

8bitChris
I think it's absolutely fair - if one is more used to operating at a higher level for longer, then it's a fair point towards the more experienced powerhouse.

I still don't think it's fair. I think if Cable had access to his power for the same amount of time that X-man did then, arguably Cable would be better trained and conditioned to use it. He might have had greater feats.

I stand firmly by my notion that there is nothing that X-man could do that Cable could not do.

Cable also outwitted and defeated X-man without full access to his power. With full access to it, I believe X-man would be overwhelmed by Cable's dicipline and versatality with it.

Certainly Cable showed a masterful control of the power when he was trying to be the mesiah.

nathan summers
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
They are brothers.

Rachel is sisters with both of them, but she's no nate. Cable had the luck to be born with REALLY GOOD GENES to make him very powerful at max. Nate was born with THE BEST GENES, since sinsiter did it. That's why shaman edges our jesus.

Where is the " born with the best genes " comment coming from? Oh wait, I know. Here: http://xman.comicbooks.net/biography.html On the X-Man Homepage. No where in the comic books does it specifically state and I quote;

" He painstakingly combined the proper genetic material to produce the greatest results possible. That product was a boy he named after himself - Nate. Not Cable, but awfully close and even more powerful. "

It only ever appears on this page. I've read through X-Man Minus One, X-Man #1-4 and attempted to find specific comments that learn to this conclusion. I have found not one other than a few cryptic comments which are nothing more than conjecture. If anyone could find a page number in which this comment is backed up, I'd be much obliged. Otherwise, I stand by the concepts I've stated.

hoorayforpeepee
x-man does have better feats

ImmortalOne
DUde, lets say we strip their powers !!! So there just like humans and all.....

THen, WHO would win, a war veteran smoking cigars or a punk kid with tights ???

Cuz in the end, there Shaman and Messiah powers are the SAME LEVEL !!!

demigawd
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I still don't think it's fair. I think if Cable had access to his power for the same amount of time that X-man did then, arguably Cable would be better trained and conditioned to use it. He might have had greater feats.

Well, yeah, if that's what you were trying to say, then I'd agree - IF Cable had access to his power for the same amount of time X-man did, Cable would be better trained and conditioned to use it.

BUUUUT...he did NOT have access to his power for the same amount of time X-man did, and that makes the difference here.

Shaman Nate (who is faaaar more powerful than regular X-man) reached his potential. And he accomplished more without burning himself out in the process.

Cable, on the other hand, had to do some complicated gene splicing routine with Deadpool to use his healing factor to accomplish a less impressive feat for a shorter period of time...and was burning himself out in the process.

That puts Shaman on a higher level to me.

Again, I agree if it's simply standard Nate Grey. But Shaman Nate somehow gained access to an incredible amount of control over his power, and the combat ability to use it casually, without causing any amount of stress on his body.

Which was designed to be temporary and required an exact alignment of circumstances to pull it off for a limited amount of time.

I see it like this:

Shaman > God Cable > Nate Grey = Stryfe > Regular Cable

hoorayforpeepee
just curious demi, where would you put blood-ties exodus and fused legion on that continuum?

demigawd
mmm...

I go by feats level and scale:

1. Shaman - multidimensional scale power. He has the power to incinerate a planet....and destroyed a country in his sleep. He also raised the dead. He was never taxed in doing this.

2. God Cable - planetary scale power. He was in touch with all minds at once and reconstructed damage at a molecular level. But he was pretty rapidly burning himself out in the process.

3. Nate Grey - planetary scale power. His very existence screwed up the Astral Plane. But he had less training and a failsafe that would kill him if he overexerted. He was also brash and didn't exercise sound judgment (but hell, he's only four years old)

4. Stryfe - feats-wise, I actually see him with less raw power because he's an "impure clone" or somesuch. Part of that is because of more recent jobbing - he ran from Cable like a b!itch, when Cable just had guns. But he makes up for it with ruthlessness and training. So Nate would be Joseph to Stryfe's Magneto.

Now here's where it gets interesting.

Bloodties Exodus was a badass for sure, but I also found him to be somewhat limited. He couldn't put down Sersi definitively and it took him a long time to take down War Machine. A lot of that is poor combat judgment. He has the power, but not really the mindset to use it to its fullest.

Legion, on the other hand, while he didn't show the sheer raw power that Exodus did in Bloodties, had complete mastery of all of his powers, and a greater variety of them, too.

So I'd make Legion 5 and Exodus 6. But Reg X-man, Stryfe, Legion and BT Exodus are pretty damn close IMO. If Legion's other powers operated at a slightly higher scale, I'd have given him odds over Stryfe/X-man.

leonheartmm
there was only ONE comic in which a stupid writer says that their powers are IDENTICAL{yes it WAS said} but i can prove that that is bullshit, the writer was stupid. and YES ubpringing can change people with the same dna, but as we know that that change is only in mental development, physically the two offsprings are identical. but the problem is even in POWERS cable and nate are not IDENTICAL

cable has vast telepathic, telekenetic, time warping and reality manipulating powers{along with other psychic powers} AND he also has ENHANCED STRENGTH AND SENSES{and not the techno organic part of him} he ALWAYS had enhanced strength. nate does NOT HAVE enhanced strength or senses, he only has human strength he was born this way UNLIKE CABLE, this should prove without a shadow of a doubt that they are NOT identical, and ALSO, cable is 6feat five inches in height, nate is only 5 feat 10 inches, hence they are not even physically identical, they DO have some facial resemblence comparing classic nate to cable in SON OF THE ASKANI, but thas where the resemblance ends, nate is possesed of a lot more psionic power and potential than cable.

nathan summers
there was only ONE comic in which a stupid writer says that their powers are IDENTICAL{yes it WAS said} but i can prove that that is bullshit, the writer was stupid. and YES ubpringing can change people with the same dna, but as we know that that change is only in mental development, physically the two offsprings are identical. but the problem is even in POWERS cable and nate are not IDENTICAL

Correction. There were at-least several. Cable #29,30,31,63. X-Man #14-15. #45-46. Read them. Does NO ONE read the comics anymore?!

Of couse they differ physically. The circumstances of their LIVES were drastically different. Not to mention X-Man is what Cable looked like when he was in his teenage years. ( The Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix #4, Cable annual #25, Askani'Son #1-4, Cable & Deadpool #18-19) No one has ever disputed that fact. The topic of the debate was whether X-Man and Cable were genetically identical to one another...or not. And the fact is, according to Marvel, they are.

nathan summers
Am I the only one who's read these comics? I mean, come-on. I'm presenting viable and concrete proof here and all I'm getting are nay-sayers who don't want to put in any effort to check the sources. I blame crap like Ultimate X-Men, X-Men Evolution, X-Men the Movie and POORLY written websites for the lack of effort. ( ie; Marveldirectory.com is CRAP people. It's outdated! ) Tisk. I'm ashamed.

Anyway, in a one on one fight I bet on Cable, always. He defeated Stryfe, The Dark Sisterhood, X-Man, Apocalypse...etc. All without the use of his God-Like powers. With them he'd simply annihilate them.

demigawd
There's a pretty big difference between 6'5" and 5'10", though. Genetically identical is a stretch with a seven inch height difference.

nathan summers
Again. If you look back to Askani'son #1-4; Cable wasn't as tall as he is now until much later in his years. Nate Grey never REACHED such an age so we don't know how tall he would have been. Even in Cable & Deadpool #18-19 Cable was nearly Deadpool's height and then as he got older he GREW into his 6'5 britches. Have we forgotten that X-Man is a " young " version of Cable?

demigawd
Nate is biologically about 18. Nobody who's 18 is 7 inches shy of their final height. Nobody 15 is 7 inches shy. I don't buy it.

That's the problem with Cable, though. Way too much inconsistency. But retcons will do that to you.

nathan summers
It's a comic book. The impossible is made possible. There are inconsistencies and plot holes with ANY character. There's no way to turn the inherently illogical, logical.

demigawd
I think this whole debate has gone off course with the whole, "are they or aren't they identical" thing. It's really not important since we all agree that whether identical or not, the environment has made them totally different people who react to situations and use their powers in totally different ways. The purpose of the debate is how would they fare in a fight against each other. What say you?

yahman
What are Shaman Nate's feats ?

demigawd
Let's see. Off the top of my head: He's able to traverse to other realities. He destroyed an entire city in his sleep. He resurrected Maddie and had healing powers to restore a dying mutant. He was able to pull memories from a corpse. He created breathable air out of nothing on a poisoned planet earth. He generated an Magneto-level EMP. He distributed his memories to everybody on earth. He fought well against a being while maintaining atmosphere for himself who later destroyed an alternate Earth (among many others) with one blow.

Maestro
Also stalemated Thanos in astral plane.

yahman
Let's see. Off the top of my head: He's able to traverse to other realities. He destroyed an entire city in his sleep. He resurrected Maddie and had healing powers to restore a dying mutant. He was able to pull memories from a corpse. He created breathable air out of nothing on a poisoned planet earth. He generated an Magneto-level EMP. He distributed his memories to everybody on earth. He fought well against a being while maintaining atmosphere for himself who later destroyed an alternate Earth (among many others) with one blow.

What book does this guy appear in ? smile Obviously not AOA

demigawd
No, not AOA. X-man. Started off as a great series, got lame after awhile, but ended on a great note when he evolved to Shaman. 75 issues in total, iirc.

kgkg
AOA sucked

demigawd
Blasphemer! You're just mad because Wolverine killed Silver Surfer

leonheartmm
actually nate also destroyed the harvesters and gave the life energy back to every one on the planet! and stop this circumstances change genes BULL, take two twins {with same dna} even if they are seperated at birth and raised in two completely different ways, they always look alike, they always have the same voice and they ALWAYS have a very VERY minute difference in their heights, cable and nate are POLES apart both in powers and in ohysique{n yeah, if u dont know normal humans stop growin in hight soon after puberty at like 16 0r 17 MAX} are u sayin that after 20 or so nate is gonna grow a full 11 inches!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
Blasphemer! You're just mad because Wolverine killed Silver Surfer

lol bub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.