Pleeeeeeeeease talk about me behind my back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Hey, I'm off to go see that space movie, Serenity, and I was hoping you people would post stuff here about me like insults, gossip, the latest rumors you heard about my hygene and stuff like that. Thanks! smile

Raven Guardia
like omg! I so heard TH wants to get busy with FT eek! its the latest news.

Sir Mist
Tired Hiker once told me that he ate a pickle erm At first I didnt believe him but then I went skiing.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Tired Hiker once told me that he ate a pickle erm At first I didnt believe him but then I went skiing.
shock

Raven Guardia
you know TH hits sheep!

TheQuincy
I heard he had a teddy bear, and he pasted on the face a picture of Gandalf. Then he poked a hole in between the teddy's legs, and he stuck....his change in there! He thought it would work a "Teddy Bank" What a dumbass!

ben_dover
I heard that TH........ confused

I've got nothing.... sad

Raven Guardia
I heard that TH is a substance abuser eek!

Sir Mist
I heard TH once made a sock called Not-Really-That-Tired Hikershock

Raven Guardia
I saw TH in the mall, he was in Victoria's Secret trying on some sexy night wear! eek!

Sir Mist
TH ordered a bride from ebayshock

Raven Guardia
TH......well he....he is actually a woman.

MC Mike
Back in the day...

there used to be...

Tied Hiker.

But he got banned.

Raven Guardia
Tired Hiker.....well he use to be an avid hiker..then he got tired.

BakaXero
i got unflattering pics of Tired Hiker up for bid on ebay shifty

Tired Hiker
Good job gang! I got a lot of laughs from that, and well, basically that's why I come here is for the laughs and good times. I liked the few of you who actually posted the true rumors. shifty

Now, let me tell you the latest story of my dorkitry. Yesterday when I went to go see that movie, I was going by the time displayed on my computer screen, which is an hour fast. So, I got to the movie five minutes late and figured I'd walk in during the previews, no big deal. Unfortunately, the movie had JUST started so I sat down and figured, oh well, I missed the opening credits. Then, about five minutes into the movie, it ended. Everyone got up and left the theater. So I walked out and looked at the display above the door and it said the movie started at 7:40pm. Then I looked at my watch and realized it was only 6:50pm. erm

Yes, I am a dork.

Tired Hiker
So, since I'm like the only KMC member alive right now, I'll keep babbling.

To kill time until my movie actually started, I crept into that movie 'Domino' and caught the first twenty minutes. It was the shakiest, noisiest, most chaotic beginning to any film I have ever seen. I don't think I will ever see that movie after watching the first twenty minutes of it. I thought my heart was going to explode.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist

Now THAT is random laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.