As backfire stated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Good Luck
SpellJammer wasn't afraid. And he still isn't.

It is time for change damnit. SpellJammer is tired of seeing the ass-holes get the best treatment and seeing the good souls of this forum be second class citizens. Raise your voice players!

Sir Mist
Change your name to Good Bye, it'd suit you much better smile

KidRock
Originally posted by Good Luck

It is time for change damnit. SpellJammer is tired of seeing the ass-holes get the best treatment and seeing the good souls of this forum be second class citizens. Raise your voice players!

HEAR HEAR!

Leo.M

yes

Snoopbert
*raises voice*

Oh wait, you're a dick. no expression

silver_tears
sigh

Mr. Bacon
What the f**k? does anyone care?

BakaXero
i pity you no expression

Mr. Bacon
what happened to people on here i used to deescribe as "cool"?

BackFire

By good souls, you mean people who make mean spirited statements and inappropriate comparisons between a member and a nazi?

Go away and get a life, I had no personal problem with you before, SJ. I liked to read your posts for their interesting, though sometimes redundant content. This is your third sock today, what do you hope to accomplish by only validating your banning by continuing to break the rules and display the same negative characteristics that got you banned in the first place?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
what happened to people on here i used to deescribe as "cool"?

We killed them all...

Mr. Bacon
damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.