Godwave vs Godforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
okay who wins

Wonder Woman /w Godwave

VS

Rune King Thor

The Ion
Godwave

kgkg
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
okay who wins

Wonder Woman /w Godwave

VS

Rune King Thor
Godwave isn't that like a power of creation? or something

what can it do it battle? when has WW used the Godwave? to kill who?

The Ion
Godwave is the energy released at the moment of creation that powers all the Gods in the Cosmos. Diana can only use it for a few seconds.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
Godwave is the energy released at the moment of creation that powers all the Gods in the Cosmos. Diana can only use it for a few seconds.
what has she done with it is the Q?

i mean Champion also uses the Energy of Creation

The Ion
She beat Zeus's father, I believe. If she had kept it she would have destroyed reality.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
She beat Zeus's father, I believe.
Zues's father? who is that

what issue?

Marvel=DC
^She used it to beat some God I'm not to sure on who he was it seemed pretty powerful though.

The Ion
Cronus is his name. I forget the issue number. Wonder Woman #153, I think. It (Godwave) appears about half a dozen times.

wolverine8888
what the hell if wonder woman can do that then wouldent that mean she would beat superman?

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
what the hell if ww can do that then wouldent that mean she would be superman?
English please.

Marvel=DC
She must have used it twice then because the issue I'm talking about didn't involve Cronus but, a different guy I think it was Rama something.

The Ion
Rama Kushna probably.

Marvel=DC
^ thanks Ion and yes Wolverine8888 she can.

wolverine8888
odd when i use to read dc she was always supose to not be at supermans level, always a level below. i am kinda glad I stopped reading dc.

The Ion
odd when i use to read dc she was always supose to not be at supermans level, always a level below. i am kinda glad I stopped reading dc.
God, you're clueless.

wolverine8888
no im not I simply dislike dc well ecpt for night wing death stroke and flash

Marvel=DC
^ true but lay off him although he shouldn't have replied if he doesn't know but, half the fun about this whole forum is learning.

Dizzle

He was a well rounded comic rader for some time, but that all changed one day...

Wolv8888- What's this? X Men, eh...

And the legend began...

Wolv8888- Dang, this Wolverine dude's a badass...

And continued to grow...

Wolv8888- Dude, he could beat up like... Cyclops.

Bigger....

Wolv8888- Namor.

And bigger...

Wolv8888- Hulk.

God dammit I meant a lot bigger!

Wolv8888- GALACTUS IS WOLVERINE's PLAYTHING!

Teeheehee, that was mildly cruel...

wolverine8888
hell all i did was ask a question I did not pretend to try and answer the thread lol

wolverine8888
by the way dizzle wolverine fought hulk first befor he was even on the x-men. by the way thats call flamming just so u know u can be banned for that.

wolverine8888
also I read many diffrent comics my first just happen to be a comic with wolverine in it.

Dizzle
by the way dizzle wolverine fought hulk first befor he was even on the x-men. by the way thats call flamming just so u know u can be banned for that.

Yeah, I know, Cresh has told me a billion times. He was never really meant to beat Hulk though, which is the big difference between fighting him and beating him.

And meh, everyone flames SOMEONE to a certain degree. People have gotten away with death threats and such before... I was kidding, but if it really offends you, I'm very sorry, it's all in good fun.

wolverine8888
no biggy at all I thought it was funny that stuff never bothers me. actauly wolverine was ment to be a serous threat to hulk. he was ment to be pritty much what he is now but marvel was not so sure if he was gunna be the hit that he is.

ImmortalOne
GW wins..................... to see its power just look at a New God.... Yuga Khan for ex !!!

spetznaz
hell all i did was ask a question I did not pretend to try and answer the thread lol

He does have a point though.
Reading your threads you seem to insinuate that Wolvie is unbeatable.
Actually I have a question ....is there anyone you think wolverine would lose to?
For example Thanos ....and since it is the 'unbeatable Wolvie' he is against let's give Thanos the IG to make it 'fair.'
Thor ....oh, again since it is Wolverine he is facing let's give the Son of Asgard his hammer, Mjolnir, as well as Beta Ray Bill's hammer, StormBreaker, as well! Just to make it even more fair let Thor also have ThunderStrike's mace and Hercule's mace as well as backup weapons.
Magneto? And let's give ol' Erik a free shot. After all he is a little old, and Wolverine is ....well ...immortal.
The Phoenix force? And to make it a competition for Wolverine let us also make the PF have access to THOTU.

Do you think Wolverine would lose, or are the above challenges to 'small' for his amazing (I'd say incredulous ...at least the way you post them) abilities?

Just Marvel characters, since you have quite openly stated that you stopped reading DC some time ago (yet for some reason that doesn't stop you from commenting on threads with DC heroes that you have little information on).
Anyways, WHO can beat Wolverine?
Does the Living Tribunal have a chance, or would he/it too be raked by 'immortal' Wolverine's super-adamantium claws?

wolverine8888
first off I read dc I just do not read WW or superman or green lantern I read deathstroke nightwing and flash. I never said wolverine was unbeatable I plainly only state he can win were I believe he fully can win more times. thanos, magneto would own him I have no problem admitteding when people can own him. I do not agree thou that people like gambit can pull wins off vs wolverine because frankly wolverines a whole many leagues over him.

o.g. slaughter
can someone explain how the godwave and the godforce work? and how they effect the user?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.