Important Question for da ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
What would you do if your husband told you..."hey Woman! Go make me a Samich!"

TwisterGameX
no expression

laughing

No seriously no expression

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
What would you do if your husband told you..."hey Woman! Go make me a Samich!" hahahahahaha!!! laughing

a1hsauce
no twister...i havent asked the gentlemen their question yet

Sir Mist
That samich has cheese right?.....GOD FORBID IF THEY DONT PUT CHEESE ON ITmiffed

Raven Guardia
I would say "get yourself you lazy a$$" unless they asked nicely then I would say "sure darling"

KidRock
My g/f would say: "ok right away" and I would say "wtf did you just say?" and she would say: "i mean right away sir!!" and I would say "thats right"

a1hsauce
What would you do if your husband told you..."hey Woman! Go make me a Samich!" Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I would say "get yourself you lazy a$$" unless they asked nicely then I would say "sure darling"
that doesnt sound like theyre asking nicely erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by KidRock
My g/f would say: "ok right away" and I would say "wtf did you just say?" and she would say: "i mean right away sir!!" and I would say "thats right"

whoa, if thats ture you got her whipped.

TwisterGameX
no twister...i havent asked the gentlemen their question yet

embarrasment

BakaXero
what does samich actually refer to?

a1hsauce
samich means....samich yes

Raven Guardia
that doesnt sound like theyre asking nicely erm

UNLESS, they asked nice...like "honey can you please get me a Samich, I would really appreciate it"

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BakaXero
what does samich actually refer to?

yeah anyway...what it is. (should of asked before I answered)

Nevermind

I'd say 'What the f*ck is a Samich!" if I was a lady that is.

Sir Mist
Id make my own samich...cool

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Id make my own samich...cool

You mean a Sirmich

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by KidRock

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Family_guy725
What would you do if your husband told you..."hey Woman! Go make me a Samich!" man if it was my GF a.k.a. Biatch she would be like sure baby of course and would you like some hot sex on the side and i'd be all like i ask the questions here biatch get me a fukin samich and she'd be like sure im on it and then i'd be like he he allllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
oh yeah i went there

big grin

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Family_guy725
man if it was my GF a.k.a. Biatch she would be like sure baby of course and would you like some hot sex on the side and i'd be all like i ask the questions here biatch get me a fukin samich and she'd be like sure im on it and then i'd be like he he allllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
oh yeah i went there

big grin

hey, if any man spoke like that to me. He wouldnt have a dick left. I rip it off. didnt you notice I said "UNLESS" meaning if my husband asked me nicely I would say okay.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud thats soo wrong but soo funny lol haha

Nevermind
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hey, if any man spoke like that to me. He wouldnt have a dick left. I rip it off. didnt you notice I said "UNLESS" meaning if my husband asked me nicely I would say okay.

You go Girlfriend. no expression

X-Menfan87
F**K YOU, GET IT YOURSELF! mad AND DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! mad

GuitarBunny
What would you do if your husband told you..."hey Woman! Go make me a Samich!" Well my response would prolly go somewhat like : "*SLAP!*" happy.....oh and don't even think about asking nicely....coz i'd prolly wouldn't make a sandwich for myself....what makes you so special? stick out tongue

Family_guy725
how would you get rid of it like sin city style at the end where Hartigan rips out yellow bastards with his bare hands or shoot em off confused

Leo.M
no expression that's just wrong..........................no expression................ and besides, you'd be suffering too, NO SEX with out his dick no expression

no expression

Originally posted by X-Menfan87
F**K YOU, GET IT YOURSELF! mad AND DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! mad

hysterical

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression that's just wrong..........................no expression................ and besides, you'd be suffering too, NO SEX with out his dick no expression

no expression

hysterical That's what fingers and tongue is for happy isn't that right a1? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol what are you lookin at me for? haha now thats funny...embarrasment whistle shifty

Wolflet
i would run to the bathroom shock

dark_angelz
laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.