The Halloween bash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
In here you post what you are going to be/doing for halloween. Also post scary spooky pics in here (don't be an idiot make sure it's pg13) Ok post funny kool pics and cartoon pics and candy. This is the Hallowwen Bash.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/party/decorations/halloween/ghost-glass-gabber.jpg

Nevermind
I'll be doing what I do everyday, F*ck all. Halloween ain't so big over here.

Barker
Originally posted by Nevermind
F*ck All? laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Nevermind

OK

GCG
Halloween is a pedophile's favourite day - little kids knocking at your door asking to suck on something

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by GCG
Halloween is a pedophile's favourite day - little kids knocking at your door asking to suck on something

* Sigh*

BackFire
This weekend I'm going to be having a 3 day lan party with some of my friends. We'll probably also watch a good amount of horror films.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by GCG
no

TwisterGameX
I don't know what exactly that i am doing but probably watching the scariest movie known to man. If my friends are up to it we could roam the streets for kicks. ( His xfan!!)

dark_angelz
Prank call d neighbor? Scare them 2 death by kncking on their back door in d middle of d nite? who d heck cares?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by BackFire
This weekend I'm going to be having a 3 day lan party with some of my friends. We'll probably also watch a good amount of horror films.

Sonofabitchmiffed
How do you go 3 days?shock I could probably go 2 and then crash..

dark_angelz
laughing laughing

TwisterGameX
4 days right here Happy Dance ....not really sad

Prince Nauj
Im dressing up as edward scissorhands, I'll post some pictures later on stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Absolutely nothing for me on Halloween. Well...I'll make sure to have a bag of candy with me as I watch TV all night.

Storm
Nothing at all. Halloween still hasn' t been generally adopted over here.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Storm
Nothing at all. Halloween still hasn' t been generally adopted over here.

sad Where are you from...mars

Storm
I might. Who knows...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Storm
I might. Who knows...

Ha caught you because everyone knows on mars they love halloween. Happy Dance

Storm
alien

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by BackFire

Niiice...

TwisterGameX
I second that.

TwisterGameX
http://members.tripod.com/~katyskubicle/holidays2/scarecrow1.gif

GCG
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
* Sigh*

Sigh but true roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/25/sex.offenders.ap/index.html

leana marie
im dressing up as...a... voodoo preistess!! and handing out candy to little kids...

Movie_Geek_
We decorate are house big time. Last year me, my brother, a couple of his friends, and us decorated are house in all different stuff. We had a fog machine and a flashing light, that my brother stood in front of in a reaper costume. Most the little kids would not walk up to are house, so I had to go to the end of the dive way to give them the candy because they where to scared to come up the drive. Halloween is just a holiday to have fun with.

Cletus_Kasady
Shut up!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
Shut up!

Who?

TheQuincy
Me and my buddies are all going as the castaway's from LOST.

Cletus_Kasady
I'm dressing up as a school kid ( I go to school on monday's )

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
((GAH! >.< this isn't working............................ Ok, I have another solution. Go to "Post Reply" at the bottom of this page and type in your post there instead of the Post Reply box at the bottom. There you should see a little B. Type in what you want and it will automatically bold your font))
That is cool I love that show. How are you going to dress like them though....I mean how will they know that you are the guys are from LOST. I have not gone trick or treating in 4 years but I dress in my old costume to hand out candy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.