sandman and venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apollocreed71
There go the briliant minds in hollywood. They did not even show Eddie Brock in part 2, now in two hours they are supposed to go through the black costume saga. Lets hope sandman and venom do not get together, they would kick spidey's ***. hey wait a minute, the both hate loud noises...so spidey will fight them at a church, hit the church bell, and beat them both.....kinda like the batman and mr. freeze, bane, poison ivy..... spidey is good but to beat two of his arch enemies in one movie come on. but lets not get hasty, sandman is main villian, would be great special effects, and some construction site or peer scenes would definetely bring in the action....change plot, spidey gets the black costume before he defeats sandman early in movie, toward the end he finds out it is a symboite, and removes it, and of course it bonds with Brock, who has been having a rough time at the daily bugle with peter, and the spidey issue. it could work....just hope they do not try to hollywoodize it too much....keep with the comics or animation, and it will be a great movie...

Family_guy725
aight supa noob dont make these threads post in the villain for spiderman 3 thread at the very top

spencerspider
um yea and I didnt even read all that lol

DarthLazious
I'm glad to have Venom in the movie but I'm still alittle disapointed that we wont have Green Goblin 2 in the flim at all.
I think it should be Green Goblin 2 and Venom as the villians instead.

What do you guys think????

doctorstrongbad
Yeah try to read the threads before you make a new one. BTW everybody Hurricane Wilma was gay, just got my power back.

The Ones
oh great we realy wanted to know

Sandman Sucks. thank god venom is in there to not make the film a complete disaster

Spiderman_RJ
venom is there to make it be a complete disaster,,,,if they make venom like ultimate should be cool to see.......opening a way for a venom solo movie, if they are really going to carry it on, cos i doubt it.

Jimmy Buggs
wow you must be a hollywood insider .

PS spidy can beat sandman in about 10 min

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
wow you must be a hollywood insider .

PS spidy can beat sandman in about 10 min

2 or 3 minutes if it's raining outside.

The Ones
lol. or if the human torch is around

Mainstream
or Electro....who can turn Sandman into "mister Glass"

The Ones
actualy venom took him out in 3 seconds in the comics. he bit him and he fell apart

Mainstream
I remember that....during the sentator ward thing right?

The Ones
Yes.

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
Yes.

cool

spencerspider
um its not official that venom is in it so this is pointless go to villain thread

The Ones
even though kirsten dunst said who the villains were, im not convinced. sam isnt stupid enough to ruin the movies by having venom and sandman in. i think she was told to lead us into the wrong direction

willRules
No offence but I don't understand why this can't go in the movie thread. This forum has done the spider-man movie rumours thread a million times now.........Im getting sick of the movie before it even comes out......

sorry to moan........... embarrasment sad

spencerspider
yea its sorta weird

The Ones
so did i but i cant do anything about it. im not a mod

b-dan
ya hary will be in the last movie for the final battle but in 3 we will probly see him turning into the green gobling u know going crazy and shit i hate sand man i really like Myestrio

spencerspider
Harry has already stated going crazy dude it would suck if he just stays crazy he has to do something. He has been drinking alot obviously, knows Pete is Spidy which turned his world upside down, and is seeing his dead father, found the green goblin stuff, if he does not become a goblin in 3 it will suck big time. i mean it might be good but his role in that movie would suck.

v3n0m
Can't wait.. *Yawn*

http://www.samruby.com/SpidC/Large/Spiderman114.JPG

v3n0m
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/159/17/sandmanvsvenom1.jpg
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/159/17/sandmanvsvenom2.jpg

spencerspider
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.