Magneto and Juggernaut vs. Batman with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Alright Bat fans if he can do anything lets see him try this fight with as much prep as he needs and get out alive. If Reed Richards and Spidey can do it I guess Bruce Wayne can.

The Ion
He doesn't need prep. 2 batkicks is all it takes.

Cosmo Kramer
What about Magnetos shields? Or Juggernaut simply backhanding him.

DrDoom101
as much as he needs? hard choice

wolverine8888
bat still loses unless he bring help lol

spiderboy5
batman wins no matter wat...........after all he IS the batman ROFL

Marvel=DC
Actually funny thing is he can win all he needs is a nullifier for Magneto and more powerful magic than Juggs good thing he has Wonder Woman on speed dial. Plus Juggs is stupid so I can see that working for Batman.

wolverine8888
nullifier? what is that lol

Hulk Power
Batman dies a horrible death. End of story.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by wolverine8888
nullifier? what is that lol

A device used to nulify or stop. In this case to stop Magnetos x gene.

wolverine8888
ya forge created one befor. but the odds of batman ever being able to make one is very very unlikly. he ahs no idea how the x gene works forge was only able to make one because thats his power to make any thing he wishes. beast could not even make one and he knows more about mutants then any one eles.

Marvel=DC
ya forge created one befor. but the odds of batman ever being able to make one is very very unlikly. he ahs no idea how the x gene works forge was only able to make one because thats his power to make any thing he wishes. beat could not even make one and he knows more about mutants then any one eles.

We're you referring to beast? Also Batman would be able to make one that's his thing. He's not the strongest, fastest, best looking and contrary to belief the best fighter he's the thinker. Although properly written Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and even possibly GL would be smarter.

wolverine8888
ya I ment beast. I know he the thinker but he hes no knowledge of mutants and beast has more knowledgde then any one a live on muntants and he is a very good inventer and he was un able to make one.

Marvel=DC
^ That's where prep comes in. He'll use that time to learn eveything he can about mutants so he can beat them or a least Magneto.

wolverine8888
still he gunna have 50% chance that he will be able to make it. hank a very good inventer maby even as good as batman.

xmarksthespot
I'm thinking by the time he creates a nullifier for the X-gene out of all plastic components - which he'd have to - when he knows absolutely nothing about the X-gene, Magneto would have died of old age, he's getting on in years. He can't do anything to Juggs, except call for help which isn't allowed so he loses to Juggs. He could spend the rest of his life devoted to learning magic to fight Juggs I guess but if he's spending all his time developing an anti-Mags device I don't know where he'd find the time.

wolverine8888
I'm thinking by the time he creates a nullifier for the X-gene out of all plastic components - which he'd have to - when he knows absolutely nothing about the X-gene, Magneto would have died of old age, he's getting on in years. He can't do anything to Juggs, except call for help which isn't allowed so he loses to Juggs. He could spend the rest of his life devoted to learning magic to fight Juggs I guess but if he's spending all his time developing an anti-Mags device I don't know where he'd find the time.

I agree

Marvel=DC
^ Or use one of the many magical artifacts in possession of close friend like Wonder Woman and Dr.Fate. Also if he wants to know about the x-gene and he will, he'll most likely take information already gathered about them especially all the info the government has on Magneto they too have tried nullifiers and even plastic sentinels.

wolverine8888
so this prep is also allowing for batman to use goverment stuff from marvel world, who ever amde this thread realy did not want batman to lose lol

Marvel=DC
so this prep is also allowing for batman to use goverment stuff from marvel world, who ever amde this thread realy did not want batman to lose lol

I noticed that too most people limit his prep time but, this person didn't. To insure the win or to make it as even as possible with these three? Only the thread starter knows.

wolverine8888
ya but serously the time he makes the device he will be 15 years older and magneto will be dead lol

jesserw21
wait cant he just use the phantom zone

golem370
All depends on if this is in Marvel then he could learn about Mutants but Juggernaut is not a mutant. While Batman is in his batcave everything starts shaking and all of a sudden the entire place Mansion and cave gets lifted in to orbit and then he use a Magnetic pulse to knock out all of Bats power and hurtles the hole thing in space.

cherry cola
wait cant he just use the phantom zone

I guess he could. doesn't Juggernaut's spell prevent him from being held prisoner for long.

StyleTime
Even if Batman made a nullifier, Magento would just rip open a volcano underneath him before he could nullify anything.

I don't see any ways of Batman winning this really.

Magneto/Juggernaut 10/10

sam_drugbringer
Magneto obliterates him.

He goes into low-earth orbit, and opens up a wormhole that goes into space.

Juggs throws him in.

The Ion
You guys need to realize you're talking about the goddamn Batman! How many monthly titles does he have? THOUGHT SO!

wolverine8888
why does that matter?

sam_drugbringer
Stop talking about all-star. He's not even in this title, it's non canon.

wolverine8888
Stop talking about all-star. He's not even in this title, it's non canon.

? im so confused

sam_drugbringer
All-star batman is the goddamn batman.

Fanboy
Confused? Not a surprise so anyways Batman is a freakin scary with prep as I hear and I think he will win against these 2 and he can beat Wolverine too.

sam_drugbringer
Well Jebus, if he could beat these guys, Wolverine is no problem.

wolverine8888
with all the prep in the world he can but straight up wolverine would own him badly and fanboy why the hell did u have to say that u know very well that he need extreme amount of prep

lifeisaglich
I don't know why all you guys are saying that batman is going to lose when in fact the person the who created this thread gave batman all the prep he needs...

Phantom zone for the juggzzzzzz
and a nulifier for the once dear magnito

Who say you can only win a fight by physically fighting and breaking the jaw of the guy next to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.