How many hours of TV do you watch a week?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
For me, its getting less and less, maybe 3 hours a day at the most.

cindy8219
way too many for my own good.

Solo
Maybe 7 or 8 hours, a week.

Cringe
about 5 erm

olchik
For me it's like 1-2 hours

Emma Hermine
dunno...2 hours a day...

theReject
about 30 minutes...grrr

draconigena
Only 4 scheduled hours (Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Smallville). But sometimes more because there's something specific on that I want to watch.

Cringe
Well for me its

CSI:
Survivor
Without a Trace ( If I dont have anything better to do)
LOST-Religously
Desperate Housewives-Religiously

Scoobless
people generally don't realise how much TV they watch until they make themselves think about it.... i mainly watch TV episodes i download these days... like Smallville or the newest Stargate episodes

draconigena
Originally posted by Scoobless
i mainly watch TV episodes i download these days... like Smallville or the newest Stargate episodes

Errr... ok. If I added up all the hours I watch shows I've downloaded (or ones I have on DVD) then it's probably more like 25 hours a week. embarrasment

Cringe
blink Whoa

draconigena
Well, a lot of the time I'll put a DVD (and often a TV DVD) into my computer and have it going while I do other things. For background noise.

So I'd guess that half of that time is spent just listening to the shows, not really watching intently.

Lana
About 4 hours a week.

I don't really watch TV much anymore, nothing on worth watching.

Cringe
Yeah me neither.Last year I watched tv like crazy but now I only watched a few a week.Nothing really interest me that much anymore.

Darth Macabre
I would honestly say about 15 hours a week. Having only 3 classes, I tend to have way too much time on my hands.

cheers!

papabeard
I agree, nothing on worth watching at the moment, I usually watch tv series on dvd, but actual tv about 10 hours a week, the only programmes I watch each week on tv are

Arrested Development
QI
Lost ( even though its rubbish)
Malcolm in the Middle

Cringe
Originally posted by papabeard
Lost ( even though its rubbish)

And Malcom in the Middle isnt? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.