Psi-Lord,Uni-Mind and Onslaught vs Phoenix aka Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins 3 incredibly people are the Phoenix

leonheartmm
is this psi lord which was less powerful than franklin or is this psilord with full control of franklin's powers? the full potential one would singlehandedly destroy the pheonix. the unimind would lose against any pheonix but onslaught would win against dark pheonix{pheonix as JEAN} but would lose to the pheonix force. all in all. psi loird or onslaught alone can desytroy any jean pheonix incarnation{in which jean is in control}

golem370
I heard last night that Psi lord was Franklin when he use his powers.

golem370
What about the one with Rachel controlling it?

golem370
Franklin Richards is a mutant with vast psionic powers. His abilities are so great that he can create "pocket" universes in alternate realities. (A "pocket" universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.) When Franklin achieves the conscious use of his full powers, he will have telepathic powers, tremendous telekinetic powers, the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts, and the ability to rearrange the molecular structure of matter, even up to a cosmic scale.

golem370
Uni-Mind ain't no joke.
The Uni-Mind is a collective being which is created by a significant number of Eternals merging their physical and mental beings together into one organism, as such it possesses vast psionic abilities across a wide range of mental talents, including levitation, psychokinesis, telepathy, the ability to project mental bolts of force, the ability to travel through the vacuum of space unharmed and intellectual powers of information processing and problem solving far beyond human understanding

leonheartmm
yea but the uni mind was destroyed by a single celestial who isnt exactly on par with dark pheonix.

golem370
Who says? he just as powerful as Galactus.

leonheartmm
well its debateabe that even the most powerful celestials are on galactus level, even then dark pheonix has beaten galactus before hasnt she.

golem370
Not sure but I remember Beyonder beating pheonix and he got beat by Kubik. and Kubik is about on par with Galactus.

golem370
The most powerful Exitar dewarfs Galactus's power.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
is this psi lord which was less powerful than franklin or is this psilord with full control of franklin's powers? the full potential one would singlehandedly destroy the pheonix. the unimind would lose against any pheonix but onslaught would win against dark pheonix{pheonix as JEAN} but would lose to the pheonix force. all in all. psi loird or onslaught alone can desytroy any jean pheonix incarnation{in which jean is in control}

Ummmmm Jean and Phoenix are the same thing. Franklin would get annihilated. End of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
havent u had enough gs, pheonix is not jean and u dont have a point, franklin would annihlate even the pheonix force without too much effort.

and golem, that was beyonder BEFORE THE RETCON and kubik beat him AFTER HIS RETCON into an incomplete cosmic cube, kubik is not stronger than galactus. neither is the retconned beyonder, the current beyonder wont stand too much of a chance against pheonix.

golem370
I didn't think he or she would.

GalacticStorm
havent u had enough gs, pheonix is not jean and u dont have a point, franklin would annihlate even the pheonix force without too much effort.

Jeans relationship with Phoenix is discussed in depth in thi sthread. Read it and find out how very wrong you are:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=368313&pagenumber=7#post5191706

As for Franklin his full potential is actually stated on panel to be Celestial level. You have no support on panel to back up your claims therefore they are neither credible or valid. Unlucky mate. Maybe next time. smile

Xplosive
the full potential one would singlehandedly destroy the pheonix.

One of the stupidest sentence in a long time.

or onslaught alone can desytroy any jean pheonix incarnation{in which jean is in control}

This one is even worse.

Anyway, both of them would be destroyed pretty much easily simunetnosly. Ok, I could understand Franklin with full control of his powers and experience being actully beyond Celestial level and going against Galactus, but in no way against Phoenix.

franklin would annihlate even the pheonix force without too much effort.

I was wrong, this one is the worst of all.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Xplosive
One of the stupidest sentence in a long time.

This one is even worse.

Anyway, both of them would be destroyed pretty much easily simunetnosly. Ok, I could understand Franklin with full control of his powers and experience being actully beyond Celestial level and going against Galactus, but in no way against Phoenix.

I was wrong, this one is the worst of all.

hmmm, ud think that a being who could create universeS will stand a chance against an abstract who just plays a part in the cycle of one universe.

n yea gs go to hell, ur bein owned a lil too badly on the other forum to have the right to shoot ur mouth off here.

Xplosive
hmmm, ud think that a being who could create universeS will stand a chance against an abstract who just plays a part in the cycle of one universe.

n yea gs go to hell, ur bein owned a lil too badly on the other forum to have the right to shoot ur mouth off here.

hmmm, ud think that a being who could create existence in which Franklin lives, Phoenix who created Abstracts, actully Franklin exist because of Phoenix, could go against Phoenix.
leonheartmm, Franklin is nothing to Phoenix, absolutely nothing, Jean is a mutant, Franklin is a mutant, it was established that Phoenix is ultimate mutant and not Franklin, so that is enough. Phoenix is immesurably beyond Franklin, literally. There are three options, such a fanboy that would suck a dick from Franklin or you are stupid and cannot understand that Phoenix is ultimate mutation or you simply hate the facts, and actullt there the forth option, you must except that Phoenix is beyond Franklin.

leonheartmm
i MUST accept nuthing, n u better watch ur mouth. this is a debate n i dont wanna make it personal, i never said pheonix didnt make franklin, but pheonix also made dr strange, n dr strange actually resisted the tribunal, the infinite gauntlett{which would kill pheonix}, and death herself{another abstract}, just cause they made him doesnt mean hes below them, n just cause uve become a gs groupie n deny all that is shown doesnt mean i have to waste my time on u.

Xplosive
ithe infinite gauntlett{which would kill pheonix}.

WTF is this man, WTF.
We all saw what would happen if Dr. Strange would have the power of the PF, LT was kneeling, Marvel with that showed that Pheonix is beyond anyone.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ummmmm Jean and Phoenix are the same thing. Franklin would get annihilated. End of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xornetto didn't

he killed her

The Ion
The return of Jgg. laughing

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
The return of Jgg. laughing

yes jgg is back to highlight lunacy

Keep the faith smile

This time I'm Whurly rock

illadelph12
laughing

Man...

Well, I'm pretty sure Onslaught or Franklin can cause Jean a stroke if Xorn could.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Xplosive
Jean is a mutant, Franklin is a mutant, it was established that Phoenix is ultimate mutant and not Franklin, so that is enough.

I didn't know the Phoenix was an actual mutant power. I thought it was a universal force.

Phoenix_Avatar9
its a mutation to tap into the power, so yea basically the same thing. u can
1.listen to GS speeches, just look at the main points
2.if u can the comics say a whole truckload of stuff
3.just nod ur head, smile, and say "of course" a lot

and right now i don't think she would be susceptible to a stroke

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
its a mutation to tap into the power, so yea basically the same thing. u can
1.listen to GS speeches, just look at the main points
2.if u can the comics say a whole truckload of stuff
3.just nod ur head, smile, and say "of course" a lot

and right now i don't think she would be susceptible to a stroke

No shes split into fragments and Jeans looking for themsmile

Phoenix_Avatar9
that would suck if u had to look for yourself, don't u think? must be incredibly tedious

sam_drugbringer
Magneto/Xorn managed to kill jean's corpral body, but she'll be back, so she still wins.

I neve read the xorn story, was she acualy useing the whole Phenoix force back then? I thought she was just useing the costume.

Whurlysplat
that would suck if u had to look for yourself, don't u think? must be incredibly tedious

I agree and more nails in the ridiculous Phoenix bollocks that plagues this forum.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Magneto/Xorn managed to kill jean's corpral body, but she'll be back, so she still wins.

I neve read the xorn story, was she acualy useing the whole Phenoix force back then? I thought she was just useing the costume.

Yup full Phoenix force

sam_drugbringer
I also feel like mentioning that WAS NOT magneto, but Xorn, who has a black hole in his head or something.

I'm not sure any of the guys on this team have a black hole in their head, and Psi-lord is not reviveing galactus, so don't confuse him with 616 kid Franklin.

Whurlysplat
I also feel like mentioning that WAS NOT magneto, but Xorn, who has a black hole in his head or something.

yes that Xornetto his powers were less than Magneto your rightsmile

sam_drugbringer
What ARE his powers?

Didn't he crush all of new york? that seems pretty impressive.

And how did xorn/magneto do that to jean anyway? The stroke comment ,makes it sound like he just stoped all the blood that was going on her heads, but that really shoulden't have worked agienst a TK user as powerful a jean.

If what I outline is the case, I call this PIS.

Whurlysplat
What ARE his powers?

Didn't he crush all of new york? that seems pretty impressive.

And how did xorn/magneto do that to jean anyway? The stroke comment ,makes it sound like he just stoped all the blood that was going on her heads, but that really shoulden't have worked agienst a TK user as powerful a jean.

If what I outline is the case, I call this PIS.

No its not at all its just your not very knowledgeable, and have been reading GS's posts laughing out loud his a bit of a joke around here smile
Full Power Galactus is a walking Universal Field Theory laughing out loud Xornetto is a bit like a souped up movie Magneto.

Phoenix only has power sometimes smile

sam_drugbringer
Who is GS?

And what did he do to her then? Jean should have enough telekentic control over her body to make sure xorneto dosen't stop her blood.

Whurlysplat
Who is GS?

And what did he do to her then? Jean should have enough telekentic control over her body to make sure xorneto dosen't stop her blood.

GS is a kind of servant of the Phoenix - pretty sad really smile

GS = "Yes Ginger Mistress Phoenix let me lick you costumed bootie" smile

sam_drugbringer
you're not answering my question....

Whurlysplat
you're not answering my question....

Trust me I have -

JP is the one who hurts Phoenix most smile

Phoenix_Avatar9
aww, lol, that was low, but she had to die to return, sort of like a trial by fire thing, so she could be reborn to fix the universe, then the whole Here Comes Tomorrow arc came and jean was revived prematurely and splintered so thats why she's looking for herself now, at that time her powers were fluctuating so she should've died

sam_drugbringer
Stop useing acronyms and answer my damn question about what he did!

Whurlysplat
Stop useing acronyms and answer my damn question about what he did!

JP ask Jinzin - I'm bored smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
No its not at all its just your not very knowledgeable, and have been reading GS's posts laughing out loud his a bit of a joke around here smile
Full Power Galactus is a walking Universal Field Theory laughing out loud Xornetto is a bit like a souped up movie Magneto.

Phoenix only has power sometimes smile

Dont be like that maaan

Come on wheres the love? smile

Disliking a concept isnt grounds to debate against it.

LT only has jurisdiction sometimes, same with Spectre. Galactus is only at full power sometimes and has been taken out by half of Alpha Flight. embarrasment

Changes nothing. smile

Whurlysplat
Dont be like that maaan

Come on wheres the love? smile

Disliking a concept isnt grounds to debate against it.

LT only has jurisdiction sometimes, same with Spectre. Galactus is only at full power sometimes and has been taken out by half of Alpha Flight. embarrasment

Changes nothing. smile

GalacticStorm

big grin

sam_drugbringer
Wow are you off your rocker Whurlysplat.

Your defence seems to consist of a single picture of a single time Xorn beat Jean in a way you can't seem to exsplain.

I can show you a pic of Wolverine beating Magneto, does that make him stronger?

Xplosive
Phoenix dies, only when she allows to die.

Wynndar
hehehe...these arguments for Phoenix are funny. No matter how much fatalistic spin u put on it, The Phoenix Force is not a mutant power and if she dies it counts as a loss...stop being so fatalistic and dramatic. All super-people are allowed to make hyperboles, dont take them literal.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
hehehe...these arguments for Phoenix are funny. No matter how much fatalistic spin u put on it, The Phoenix Force is not a mutant power and if she dies it counts as a loss...stop being so fatalistic and dramatic. All super-people are allowed to make hyperboles, dont take them literal.

Theres a thread regarding the Jean/Phoenix relationship. Read it. :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368313&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Theres a reason why the phoenixes are called the ultimate mutation.

leonheartmm
yea n theres a reason why ur called clueless gs, im not even gonna start to explain anythin cause honestly, u dont matter.

leonheartmm
please, lets talk about high end feats. pheonix held a universe in her hand, franklin created many universes without even realizing, lol. and that mkraan crystal thing is bull, even though pheonix did heal it, even CYCLOPS healed it with his optic blast. pheonix is nuthin more than an abstract on par with eternity or slightly higher. and pheonix force is NOT jean, jean is only the conciounce it uses and the body, the most powerfu;l JEAN was dark pheonix, any other jean was not in control of the pheonix force but was bieng CONTROLLED by the pheonix.

GalacticStorm
please, lets talk about high end feats. pheonix held a universe in her hand, franklin created many universes without even realizing, lol. and that mkraan crystal thing is bull, even though pheonix did heal it, even CYCLOPS healed it with his optic blast. pheonix is nuthin more than an abstract on par with eternity or slightly higher. and pheonix force is NOT jean, jean is only the conciounce it uses and the body, the most powerfu;l JEAN was dark pheonix, any other jean was not in control of the pheonix force but was bieng CONTROLLED by the pheonix.

None of what youve said is supported by the comics. Its merely your unfounded opinion.

Instead of constantly spouting utter rubbish, read the thread ive posted several times and be silenced. embarrasment smile

leonheartmm
None of what youve said is supported by the comics. Its merely your unfounded opinion.

Instead of constantly spouting utter rubbish, read the thread ive posted several times and be silenced. embarrasment smile

actually its IS, cyclops healing the mkraan crystal{after jean had healed it once } with his optic blast IN THE comics, if u actually had more brains in place of the bullshit that fills ur head, ud easily know that. n im not ur guide gs, pic up a comic urself and see how far franklin has come from bein just on par with celestials, too bad uve become too much of a ***** to actually say anythin worth listenin to{ahhh must be all the ownage on just about every other forum}

maybe its time u left kmc and found some other pathetic forum actually WORTHY of ur brain which obviously has been deemed a stain on human evolution over here.
maybe there ull find little kids which will be influenced by ur pheonix fetish for more than 5 minutes{well MAYBE}

GalacticStorm
actually its IS, cyclops healing the mkraan crystal{after jean had healed it once } with his optic blast IN THE comics, if u actually had more brains in place of the bullshit that fills ur head, ud easily know that. n im not ur guide gs, pic up a comic urself and see how far franklin has come from bein just on par with celestials, too bad uve become too much of a ***** to actually say anythin worth listenin to{ahhh must be all the ownage on just about every other forum}

maybe its time u left kmc and found some other pathetic forum actually WORTHY of ur brain which obviously has been deemed a stain on human evolution over here.
maybe there ull find little kids which will be influenced by ur pheonix fetish for more than 5 minutes{well MAYBE}

All that waffle and you still havent come up with the goods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Point dismissed. None of what you've said regarding phoenix is true it is not supported by the comics. It is just your unsupported opinion and has no place here. embarrasment

Good try mate. smile

Maybe next time. smile

Maestro
I don't know why people even mention phoenix in threads, or even high-end cosmics. These type of threads usually in my opinion end up a dud or just meanless arguing over 20+ threads with no conclusion.

Oh yea with a couple of essays from GS there and then evil face

Just giving my 2 cents on this.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i really cannot see how blatently denying that Phoenix IS jean is gonna change that fact! now can we please stop arguing about Phoenix's status which I may add is CLEARLY stated in the comics, let's get back to debating about this fight, and you guys need to stop w/ the personal attacks, be objective and mature about this. You don't see every Phoenix fan spewing stuff about her i know im not so just accept fact and leave mean opinions out.

Whurlysplat
i really cannot see how blatently denying that Phoenix IS jean is gonna change that fact! now can we please stop arguing about Phoenix's status which I may add is CLEARLY stated in the comics, let's get back to debating about this fight, and you guys need to stop w/ the personal attacks, be objective and mature about this. You don't see every Phoenix fan spewing stuff about her i know im not so just accept fact and leave mean opinions out.

So how come Jeans in shards?

clearly stated in the comic smile

GalacticStorm
So how come Jeans in shards?

clearly stated in the comic smile

Whats that gotta do with Jean being Phoenix? confused

leonheartmm
galactic storm SHUT UP for once in ur life and take back what dignity u might have reformed over the past few days of stayin quiet{now what would ur mother say if she saw her dear ickly man whore like this, do it for her sake}

and pheonix avatar it HAS been clearly said in comics a few times that pheonix is jean but it has ALSo been said CLEARLY that she is not, and iyt has been implyed and showed many MANY times that she is not, she is just a host.{and yes marvel IS confused on the issue, no denying that}

Katt
Oh god. Dont make another one of theses endless debute threads.
Use the search and read existing ones about Phoenix before you post.

And Whurlysplat. That picture is getting kinda old. Maybe you should make a new one yourself? Or how about a whole comic on your view on the Magneto/Phoenix death thing? Just a thought.

GalacticStorm
galactic storm SHUT UP for once in ur life and take back what dignity u might have reformed over the past few days of stayin quiet{now what would ur mother say if she saw her dear ickly man whore like this, do it for her sake}

and pheonix avatar it HAS been clearly said in comics a few times that pheonix is jean but it has ALSo been said CLEARLY that she is not, and iyt has been implyed and showed many MANY times that she is not, she is just a host.{and yes marvel IS confused on the issue, no denying that}

What you dont seem to be able to get into your skull is that over the last 3 and a half years by all accounts in Marvel comics Jean and Phoenix are one. Ideas which contradicted fundamental points of the 86 retcon were first published in 2002 were published and since then they have been supported right up until Endsong a few months back.

Please understand the concept of RETCON.

By your logic Beyonder is still the most popwerful being in the multiverse because yeah while hes been depowered for over 10 years now theres also mentions of him being omnipotent so he is. See how ridiculous that is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is a thread on the X-men forum that takes an in-depth look at this issue, the thread ive posted several times here. Prior to another contribution from yourself READ IT. Stop presenting your opinion as fact its NOT. Its completely unfounded. If you dont like the character then fine but grow up, be a man and deal with it.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yes exactly. though she has been stated as seperate, they are one NOW, so if or until they are separated again, Phoenix and Jean are the same person.

Whurlysplat
drivel -

Whurlysplat
Whats that gotta do with Jean being Phoenix? confused

well it shows she is not even one with herself as she is in shards smile

leonidas
have i mentioned lately how much i love whurly v gs threads . . .

big grin

sam_drugbringer
Have I mentioned lately how much I think whurly is an idiot for posting a screenshot twenty times but not being able to exsplain anything about it besides "OMG PHEONIC PWNED!"

RAGE17
Pheonix at full power is around a hungry/starving galactus level no more then that....a fully fed galactus would crush her....even tyrant or SS are stronger then her

GalacticStorm
Have I mentioned lately how much I think whurly is an idiot for posting a screenshot twenty times but not being able to exsplain anything about it besides "OMG PHEONIC PWNED!"

big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by RAGE17
Pheonix at full power is around a hungry/starving galactus level no more then that....a fully fed galactus would crush her....even tyrant or SS are stronger then her

Good try wink

GalacticStorm
drivel -

Personal opinion means nothing in the face of on panel evidence. smile

Unlucky mate. smile

TheKahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey#Endsong
I have to say GS seems to have it right about the nature of Jean Grey/Phoenix, although it is still confusing as hell. It seems that she can't be defeated or killed only slowed down temporarily. In which case you could put a lot more people in this fight against her and I'd still go with Phoenix.

leonheartmm
galactic storm all u have is personal oppinion, backed up by deformed and tampered evidence. oh well, i guess theres an idiot born every minute.

GalacticStorm
galactic storm all u have is personal oppinion, backed up by deformed and tampered evidence. oh well, i guess theres an idiot born every minute.

Kahn took some intuitive and researched himself. Look slike hge'd disagree with your statement:

Originally posted by TheKahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey#Endsong
I have to say GS seems to have it right about the nature of Jean Grey/Phoenix, although it is still confusing as hell. It seems that she can't be defeated or killed only slowed down temporarily. In which case you could put a lot more people in this fight against her and I'd still go with Phoenix.

big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
galactic storm u really think u can redeam urself as a logical speaker after openly trying to make fals stories out of single scans?

GalacticStorm
galactic storm u really think u can redeam urself as a logical speaker after openly trying to make fals stories out of single scans?

Ummmm and do you think you can reinvent yourself as a credible debator through false accusations? roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment

leonheartmm
Ummmm and do you think you can reinvent yourself as a credible debator through false accusations? roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment

as usual, ur too full of urself

Phoenix_Avatar9
hes just saying roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
oh great, more pheonix groupies are exactly what kmc needed.

sam_drugbringer
Question: Where does the Goblin force exsist on this new Pheonix > all idea?

Phoenix_Avatar9
oh great, more pheonix groupies are exactly what kmc needed.

haha, that was soo funny and oh soo mature laughing , no not really stick out tongue i was kidding, chill

Whurlysplat
Its still all drivel - Jean Phoenix is in shards, she is not even one with herself smile

Wynndar
I agree...

Marvel=DC
Poor Jean so much power but, she never really seems to use it and is always dying. If this is Jean with full control than yes she wins if it's regular ole I have the power but, I won't use it until the very end Jean then possibly she'd lose.

GalacticStorm
Its still all drivel - Jean Phoenix is in shards, she is not even one with herself smile

As usual irrelevant smile

GalacticStorm
Question: Where does the Goblin force exsist on this new Pheonix > all idea?

Goblin Force is greater than your average host it seems (so Eternity level) but certainly not White Phoenix of Crown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.