I thought you might like this....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/star.htm

Very funny...

Council#13
For some reason im not laughing... (probably cause i cant understand what they're saying)

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Darth Traya
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/star.htm

Very funny...

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD NEWS!

JaehSkywalker
me and my brother are laughing because we don't understand it....

Tangible God
It's old, it's kinda funny, and how the hell can you not understand it?

jollyjim311
That was really funny the first time I saw it like a year ago. Still, I want to encourage funny SW Spoofs, so if you find another one, go ahead and post it.

Captain REX
So old...

The Special Edition was better. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Yeah I loved the updated one. The people look like actual rappers.

Sesse
If this droid is correct, then this thing is over 10000 years old! Older than the Republic itself!

Tru_Slice
Older than the PT (thank god)

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's old, it's kinda funny, and how the hell can you not understand it?

Well, we understand it a lil bit... all i know is we are going nuts!!! Happy Dance

Captain REX
Ah, you must be from another country where English isn't the first language...that or I'm severely confused.

CobbleR
You should really post a link to the Jimmy Falon spoof.

Darth Orcus
Actually I like it - old or not...

Pentagram
Same here - I have seen it before, but the Yoda bit cracks me up, as does the "man, thats a nice gin and tonic".

Pent

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ah, you must be from another country where English isn't the first language...that or I'm severely confused.

I mean, what they are saying... its just so fast...

and though our country's first lang. isn't english, were the third largest english speaking country in the world!!! (are we still that, i might be falling back on my history lessons...)

guess where i came from!

Council#13
Hey thats my signature!!!

JaehSkywalker
sorry... i'm gonna change it.....

Darth Traya
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
I mean, what they are saying... its just so fast...

and though our country's first lang. isn't english, were the third largest english speaking country in the world!!! (are we still that, i might be falling back on my history lessons...)

guess where i came from!

India?

Da preacher
Pakistan?

Tangible God
China?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.