batman,superman,superboy vs black panther,gladitor,the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Juntai
Supes, the boy and the bat

spetznaz
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes, the boy and the bat

Actually I think the Marvel team would win this.
Basically what would happen is that Superman, by himself, would take out the Thing and BlackPanther in less than a minute (sorry to Thing fans, but he is not in Superman's league).
Thus two-thirds of the marvel team will be out before the fight has even started.
The problem though is Gladiator.
If it was Pre-Crisis Superman than it would be another story, but current Superman would have serious problems with Gladiator.
Superboy wouldn't be much help.
And actually Batman might be of greater assistance than Superboy, since he might possibly find a way to lower Gladiator's confidence.
Anyways I think Gladiator would do to Batman and Superboy what Sueprman did to the Thing and BlackPanther, and then it would be a fight between Gladiator and Superman.
And if it is the current Superman then Gladiator has a better chance of winning.

superman302
Originally posted by spetznaz
Actually I think the Marvel team would win this.
Basically what would happen is that Superman, by himself, would take out the Thing and BlackPanther in less than a minute (sorry to Thing fans, but he is not in Superman's league).
Thus two-thirds of the marvel team will be out before the fight has even started.
The problem though is Gladiator.
If it was Pre-Crisis Superman than it would be another story, but current Superman would have serious problems with Gladiator.
Superboy wouldn't be much help.
And actually Batman might be of greater assistance than Superboy, since he might possibly find a way to lower Gladiator's confidence.
Anyways I think Gladiator would do to Batman and Superboy what Sueprman did to the Thing and BlackPanther, and then it would be a fight between Gladiator and Superman.
And if it is the current Superman then Gladiator has a better chance of winning.

team superman will win, gladiator would lose confidence trying to take on superman not to mention he has been power downed since his first showings also, i mean he was beat by the hulk for crying out loud and superman is way above hulk. Not to mention superboy currently is starting to learn his powers and is becoming alot strong and i guess batman would try to take on black panther and prolly lose but, with gladiator down this team willl fall apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.