Champion versus Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

severance
This is champion fully powered up and written correctly and destroyer armour with just 1 spirit in it

I not totally sure who wins, but my gut goes with the destroyer cos its more versatile and the disintegrator would be a ***** to recover from

the Darkone
Draw

kgkg
Asgardian Destroyer beats the shit out of Champion

Asgardian Destroyer is well beyond Thanos

severance
can the destroer even be hurt has anyone yet inflicted any damage on its armor?

kgkg
Originally posted by severance
Not really? Only cosmic like Celestials manage to stop it

It can be defeated not for physical force; you would need to attack the host or something. Attack Odin (good idea big grin )

Champ would be K.O

Wynndar
hmm...they both have murky records....Champion is more powerful though IMO.

the Darkone
The champion an d destroyer will be fighting for years, destroyer can't do nothing to him at all neither would champion, I say stalemate.

golem370
Champion I say a better fighter but then again Odin is a Skyfather it would be a tremendous fight.

Scoobless

King Thor knocked its head off

but i don't see Champion beating it

big grin

severance
Originally posted by Scoobless

big grin
wow didn't know that!

if destroyer beats champion does he have to change his name to ex -champion (or xchampion)

demigawd
He lost to She-Hulk. He's already Ex-Champion. I thought that meant he'd have to die or something.

What's Champion's greatest victory, by the way? Not involving BFR

yahman

big grin

Thor put a hole in him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion did destroy a plannt with one punch !!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure that would do some damage. smile

severance
Originally posted by demigawd
He lost to She-Hulk. He's already Ex-Champion. I thought that meant he'd have to die or something.

What's Champion's greatest victory, by the way? Not involving BFR

well apparently (I don't own the ish), but the same book that Shulkie beats him Champion has just taken care of: Silver Surfer, Drax, Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Maybe he was tired from beating the crap out of these guys and thats why he lost to shulk. Maybe he just threw the fight so he could get into bed with her. or maybe it was crap inconsistent writing that beat him

yahman
well apparently (I don't own the ish), but the same book that Shulkie beats him Champion has just taken care of: Silver Surfer, Drax, Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Maybe he was tired from beating the crap out of these guys and thats why he lost to shulk. Maybe he just threw the fight so he could get into bed with her. or maybe it was crap inconsistent writing that beat him

He had the power gem, which means he has unlimited strength. When She Hulk fights him the second time, it has been removed from his possesion. She has also had an immense strength increase. See WIKI for more details. smile

demigawd
So basically Champion without the power gem ain't all that. He also beat those guys in a boxing ring with boxing rules. They weren't allowed to use energy projection or anything else. That doesn't apply here.

yahman
So basically Champion without the power gem ain't all that. He also beat those guys in a boxing ring with boxing rules. They weren't allowed to use energy projection or anything else. That doesn't apply here.

With the Gem he can destroy plannets with his fists, and is totally invunerable (except to the Thing confused )

Without it he is a low class 100 (maybe lower) with amazing skills, but no brain.

demigawd
Skill is nothing without the intellect to back it up. Ever seen an idiot martial artist? I have. They say, "watch my dragon wheel kick", and do a perfect dragon wheel kick. But during sparring, in a confined space where punches are more effective...they try to do a dragon wheel kick. And get owned for their efforts.

No, not impressed.

severance
Originally posted by yahman
With the Gem he can destroy plannets with his fists, and is totally invunerable (except to the Thing confused )

Without it he is a low class 100 (maybe lower) with amazing skills, but no brain.

so when he fought she hulk did he decide he didn't need the power gem/ or he lost it after applying blue face paint/scratched it off thinking it was a spot?

severance
Skill is nothing without the intellect to back it up. Ever seen an idiot martial artist? I have. They say, "watch my dragon wheel kick", and do a perfect dragon wheel kick. But during sparring, in a confined space where punches are more effective...they try to do a dragon wheel kick. And get owned for their efforts.

No, not impressed.

tyson had no brain but he had some skills in the boxing ring. not elegant like ali but skillful nonetheless

yahman
so when he fought she hulk did he decide he didn't need the power gem/ or he lost it after applying blue face paint/scratched it off thinking it was a spot?

Refer to the Wiki page. smile

demigawd
tyson had no brain but he had some skills in the boxing ring. not elegant like ali but skillful nonetheless

True, but he dominated a weak era. His lack of intellect would have been made apparent by an intelligent fighter like Ali, or Frazier, or Joe Louis.

yahman
True, but he dominated a weak era. His lack of intellect would have been made apparent by an intelligent fighter like Ali, or Frazier, or Joe Louis.

Garbage !!!!!!!!

severance
Refer to the Wiki page. smile
Yeah I actually read te issue where thanos steals the power gem. does he never get the gem back? if not how'd he manage to take out ss, drax, glads and brb?

i'm not being argumentative just wanna know

severance

ali would have taken him - eventually tough fight would have had to rope-a-dope him

frasier no - basically the same animal but tyson's bigger and stronger

joe louis - dunno never saw any of his fights

yahman
Yeah I actually read te issue where thanos steals the power gem. does he never get the gem back? if not how'd he manage to take out ss, drax, glads and brb?

i'm not being argumentative just wanna know

He sum how has the gem back when he fights SS and co. smile

demigawd
Garbage !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah? Who has Tyson beaten that's going to the Boxing Hall of Fame one day?

severance
He sum how has the gem back when he fights SS and co. smile

and then loses it again b4 fighting shulk?

severance
Oh yeah? Who has Tyson beaten that's going to the Boxing Hall of Fame one day?

Frank Bruno

If you're not British you won't get this joke

yahman
and then loses it again b4 fighting shulk?

No first time, he beats her quite badly. smile She then finds some legal problem with him using the Gem. If you proceed to WIKI you will read about She Hulks power up. The next time they fight She Hulk is now a Mid level Class 100 and Champion has no gem. IMO She still should have lost. Sum people think Champion is at a DBZ level of fighting skills, but he surely isn't. smile

yahman
Frank Bruno

Indeed laughing

demigawd
Frank Bruno

Any boxing fan worth his salt knows Frank Bruno. Poor guy. He's such a nice person, too. Just a total loser. Reminds me of another "up and coming" British Boxer you guys unnecessarily hyped. Harrison ring a bell, Brits?

severance
No first time, he beats her quite badly. smile She then finds some legal problem with him using the Gem. If you proceed to WIKI you will read about She Hulks power up. The next time they fight She Hulk is now a Mid level Class 100 and Champion has no gem. IMO She still should have lost. Sum people think Champion is at a DBZ level of fighting skills, but he surely isn't. smile

thanks yahman - this at least eases my mind somewhat as to how shulk possibly beats champ. I agree she still shouldn't be able to beat a guy who knows every fighting style.

I read the wiki on her power up. I quite like the idea. I am no 90's man but it does seem crap that marvel has no brick girl to match with the male bricks.

strength does not always win fights, if it did then power lifters would also be great fighters

severance
Any boxing fan worth his salt knows Frank Bruno. Poor guy. He's such a nice person, too. Just a total loser. Reminds me of another "up and coming" British Boxer you guys unnecessarily hyped. Harrison ring a bell, Brits?

don't dis Audley Harrison. he beat my Gran once. it was a split decision though

demigawd
don't dis Audley Harrison. he beat my Gran once. it was a split decision though

Your poor gran. Refs are corrupt.

severance
Your poor gran. Refs are corrupt. laughing

the rematch is on payperview. the fights been delayed while we dig her up (man thats dark even for me)

demigawd
laughing

the rematch is on payperview. the fights been delayed while we dig her up (man thats dark even for me)

I got 50 pounds on Gran if she has enough flesh left to make weight.

yahman
thanks yahman - this at least eases my mind somewhat as to how shulk possibly beats champ. I agree she still shouldn't be able to beat a guy who knows every fighting style.

I read the wiki on her power up. I quite like the idea. I am no 90's man but it does seem crap that marvel has no brick girl to match with the male bricks.

strength does not always win fights, if it did then power lifters would also be great fighters

Does it still say she is Class 100 ? shifty

severance
Does it still say she is Class 100 ? shifty

"In her She-Hulk form, Jennifer possesses vast superhuman strength. On first becoming She-Hulk, she had the ability to lift 50 tons. Since then, she has increased her strength-level through training to the point where she can lift over 100 tons, she is now thought to be nearly as strong as her cousin"

apparently she can out arm wrestle hercules and lift more than twice the Things max

yahman
"In her She-Hulk form, Jennifer possesses vast superhuman strength. On first becoming She-Hulk, she had the ability to lift 50 tons. Since then, she has increased her strength-level through training to the point where she can lift over 100 tons, she is now thought to be nearly as strong as her cousin"

apparently she can out arm wrestle hercules and lift more than twice the Things max

laughing laughing laughing

Brilliant. I wrote that stuff the other day !!!!!!!!! If you go on the site and press the edit button you can write what you want and it sticks. big grin

All of its true, BTW. IMO she was a Class 100 character. smile

severance
laughing laughing laughing

Brilliant. I wrote that stuff the other day !!!!!!!!! If you go on the site and press the edit button you can write what you want and it sticks. big grin

All of its true, BTW. IMO she was a Class 100 character. smile

damn you tricked me into gving you kudos

no i won't be editing as you have read the latest shulk and i have not

Maestro
laughing

Your grans danny williams?

severance
Originally posted by Maestro
Your grans danny williams?

laughing out loud

er i hope not fella or my grandad has some explainin to do about my dad's skin colour

K Von Doom
if destroyer beats champion does he have to change his name to ex -champion (or xchampion)

Maybe. When Makkari beat the Runner. The Runner referred to himself as the runner-up. laughing

kgkg

he can do that without the Gem.

Infact he has.

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg

Infact he has.

And yet he got KTFO by She-Hulk after lifting some weights for a few months.

Champion sucks. sad

kgkg
And yet he got KTFO by She-Hulk after lifting some weights for a few months.

Champion sucks. sad
No PP, no gem = useless

Even without his power gem, using PP he can pretty much beat anyone on earth.

His powers were planetary level

She-hulk beat a champ who took out his gem , and no PP.

the Darkone
bad writing, champion owns anybody from marvel or dc.

demigawd
No PP, no gem = useless

Even without his power gem, using PP he can pretty much beat anyone on earth.

His powers were planetary level

She-hulk beat a champ who took out his gem , and no PP.

But even without all that, it's like Tonya Harding lifting weights for three months and beating Laila Ali, who's been fighting for several years. Why does Champion need cosmic brass knuckles and a steroided power cosmic to win a game he's been playing for millions of years against a girl who's never played it before?

Because he SUCKS. He's like a cosmic Apocalypse.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
bad writing, champion owns anybody from marvel or dc.
Not really bad writing (perhaps on his so call billions of years of training part)

But Champ lost because he was cocky to the point where he battled She-hulk without any power whatsoever.

With the power gem + PP he defeated everyone wroth mentioning ( boxing)

kgkg
But even without all that, it's like Tonya Harding lifting weights for three months and beating Laila Ali, who's been fighting for several years. Why does Champion need cosmic brass knuckles and a steroided power cosmic to win a game he's been playing for millions of years against a Girl who's never played it before?

Because he SUCKS. He's like a cosmic Apocalypse.
Yes I agree

Champ is said to be skilled etc , hardly ever shown.

He relies on PP and them Gem without it he isn't bad.

heck SS kicked his ass

long pig
Champion was basically a normal human when he fought She Hulk.

I mean, he lost all his super strength, his durability and speed. He was just a good fighter up against a 200ton lifting green broad.

It was stupid.

demigawd
Champion still had super-strength. He didn't give up the power primordial. He just didn't use energy blasts and anything else weird.

leonidas
champ could have been someone but they royally screwed him up. he's more joke than anything else. destroyer wipes his arse out. hell, he got one-punched by drax -- even if drax had the gem, still -- ONE punched.

champ has become a very silly character. i don't know why they made him part of the losers, er, elders of the universe. they all pretty much suck. ('cept grandmaster who is reasonably cool).

long pig
I don't really understand why they screwed him over. I think because he was a joke character. Like a comic "Ultimate Warrior".

He never really was supposed to be taken seriously, sort of like Lobo.

But, still. He's basically the cosmic god of fighting, as Runner is the cosmic god of speed and GM the cosmic god of gaming.

I hear he's supposed to appear in the Drax mini, so possibly they will make him less of an idiot. I like Champ....sad

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
champ could have been someone but they royally screwed him up. he's more joke than anything else. destroyer wipes his arse out. hell, he got one-punched by drax -- even if drax had the gem, still -- ONE punched.

champ has become a very silly character. i don't know why they made him part of the losers, er, elders of the universe. they all pretty much suck. ('cept grandmaster who is reasonably cool).
Drax had the Gem tho

Now that's Drax who is a cosmic Hulk with a power gem.

Anything is possible

As for him losing battle. He hasn't lost that many

Scoobless
Harrison ring a bell, Brits?

Harrison suxx monkey ballz

severance
Harrison suxx monkey ballz

an interesting dietary regime. it has not improved his fighting skills all that laughing

yahman

Infact he has.

Mann KG, you cum out with some real cr@P !!!!!!!!!

Retcon :

Power Pirmordial = Power of the 'Power Gem'

kgkg
Mann KG, you cum out with some real cr@P !!!!!!!!!

Retcon :

Power Pirmordial = Power of the 'Power Gem'
say what?

PP is a force of creation that the elders use to enhance their field of power.

Power gem it's just a gem that allows infinite strength

long pig
I think in SheHulk, Champion and the other mentioned that the Infinity Gems were powered by the Power Primordial.

They even seemed to be considered the same thing. Which is either a retcon, or shitty writing. Probably shitty writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.