Whos death bothered u more, Sirus or Dumbledor??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InuyashaLuvr13
For me it was definately Sirus. IM a dog lover and when he died i was a bit upset 4 a while. sad

Smodden
I'm sorry, but you have no dignity.

DarkC
Originally posted by InuyashaLuvr13
For me it was definately Sirus. IM a dog lover and when he died i was a bit upset 4 a while. sad
You should be ashamed of yourself! nono

HPRox90
Definatly Dumbledore!!! The way he died and everything...I was upset for days!

shadowy_blue
Sadly, I think this forum should only be visited by people who have read all 6 books already. sad I'm not being pompous or trying to drive anyone away, I just think it's the safest way for people who are still trying to catch up. sad

danagrint
siruis

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
ok i love the books so much and Dumbledore too, but Sirus blew me away.

Harry had a chance to escape, and lost it.

i cried for days and days

daeri
big spoiler in the titel....

Emma Hermine
Uh I dunno...dumbledore, because he had no chance against snape! sirius was a little.. well.. irresponsible!?

ladygrim
Sirius black's

dumbledores was soooooo obvious that if he werent the one to snuff it in OOTP then he would be the one in HBP

hope
both vey reli upset me

hhhhr
sirius

Ronny
the way J.K. Rowling wrote sirus's death was alot more poetic and hit me in a much different way than Dumbledore's death. When Sirus died i felt more depressed, when dumbledore died i was pissed. its strange to compare....

daisuke
Originally posted by Ronny
the way J.K. Rowling wrote sirus's death was alot more poetic and hit me in a much different way than Dumbledore's death. When Sirus died i felt more depressed, when dumbledore died i was pissed. its strange to compare....
must agree there.

I was on an airplane from Hawaii to California when I read that part. I was so upset when Sirius 'died". I slammed the book, refused to read it, and got really depressed about it. The guy sitting next to me thought that I was actually really sad.

For Dumbledore's death, I was once again on and airplane, this time from California to Hawaii, and I got really mad at JKR. I know, stupid. But I didn't find it a suprise, I figured Dumbledore would die for harry, just not that way. I think my sister thought I had gone insane, muttering to myself and all.

ThePureWalker
What if neither are dead what then you never know they might comeback i know its pidifil to think but hey i can dream cant i

pretty angel
angel yea they might come back.

~Forever Lost~
They die?
How?

Harry_Iz_MINE!
DUMBLEDOR OF COURSE!!!!!

how could you think other wise? shame on you..... no

Harry_Iz_MINE!
Because Sirius's death is more poetic, it gives you a sort of....sense of hope...that he might be waiting just beyond the veil...

Now Dumbledor's death, you see his lifeless body. He died. They didn't even get the Hocrux. Plus, that was right when Harry needed him the most.

If thats not tragic, I dont know what is.

HermWeasley
Dumbledore! The way he died. Almost like he was expecting it. I cried & i'm the kind of girl who doesn't really cries at movies that suppose to be sad.
Poor D!
Plus everyone knows more about D to feel sad for him than Sirius's death. The only major reason i felt sad that sirius pasted away was because of Harry not having really getting the chance to hang with him.

Smart&Evil and Quiet but Deadly

Emily_depp
sirius!

ILuvRUPERT1091
Sirius' because he was the only person who was connected to his parents past (besides Remus) that knew almost everything about them. Remus isn't even around anymore and it's like he doesn't even care about Harry really

hpfan811
gosh...thats hard, sirius because he was closest to harry...but dumbledore the planning in his death and the only person who voldemort feared was him adn we're wondering what's going to happen now? whos gonna care for harry and help him against voldemort? im kinda "scared" but i guess thats the point, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.