Coleman Trebor versus Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
I checked... hasn't been done before.

DrDoom101
Coleman Trebor. I would pick Niman over MAkashi anyday.

Deus Ex
Same here.

Escape81
Trebor. Did you see how he handled Jango Fett? Pure brilliance.

DrDoom101
oh yeah. He taught Jango not to mess with Niman masters.

Sorgo

Darth_Glentract
Whats up with the gay threads?

Darth Faunus
It's a joke. And these are better than some of the garbage threads out there intended to be serious. Lighten up.

aquaman
DONT TELL ME TO LIGHTEN UP. JUST BECAUSE I SAID THE THREADS WERE GAY. umm wait glentract said that. Ye that's right and we are 2 different people. GLENTRACT IS NOT A SOCK.

Deus Ex
Shut up, Vercetti.

DrDoom101
how did vercetti get banned in the first place?

Sorgo
Originally posted by aquaman
DONT TELL ME TO LIGHTEN UP. JUST BECAUSE I SAID THE THREADS WERE GAY. umm wait glentract said that. Ye that's right and we are 2 different people. GLENTRACT IS NOT A SOCK. You're a fagbag.

Council#13
Lol. Yeah Trebor would own Dooku.
Just kidding. Dooku would own TREBOR.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Shut up, Vercetti.

Please don't tell me that ****** is Vercetti...

darthsith19
Ushgarak doesn't want these stupid kind of threads anymore.

DrDoom101
it was made last week. why did u resurrect it?

Veneficus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ushgarak doesn't want these stupid kind of threads anymore.

Somehow I have this feeling that Deus Ex does not care what Ush wants.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Veneficus
Somehow I have this feeling that Deus Ex does not care what Ush wants.
I don't think so, either. Which isn't good.

Deus Ex
Pfft. Please. If this thread is deemed "stupid" on the opinion of a mod alone, this place is becoming ridiculous. By all accounts, this thread is no more ridiculous than 200 younglings versus Kit Fisto, which still stands.

So don't preach to me, darthsith19. You were the one who came here to KMC and stuck your nose up because you come from the starwars.com forums.

Illustrious
Darthsith19 should be the last person to call threads stupid.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Pfft. Please. If this thread is deemed "stupid" on the opinion of a mod alone, this place is becoming ridiculous. By all accounts, this thread is no more ridiculous than 200 younglings versus Kit Fisto, which still stands.

So don't preach to me, darthsith19. You were the one who came here to KMC and stuck your nose up because you come from the starwars.com forums.
1) That's true, it is no more stupid that kit vs. 200 younglings.
2) Stuck up my nose, did I? When and where?
3) Fine, go ahead and upset mods. Your loss.

Originally posted by Illustrious
Darthsith19 should be the last person to call threads stupid.
Really? Uou saying my threads are stupid? Like, which ones? Our opinions may differ in some instences, Illustrious, but really, my thread's arn't bad. Good enough that Everybody doesn't all say the same person. Good enough that for the most part they're roughly 50-50. So please, do tell me whihc of by thread's you find bad.

Sorgo

Really? Uou saying my threads are stupid? Like, which ones? Our opinions may differ in some instences, Illustrious, but really, my thread's arn't bad. Good enough that Everybody doesn't all say the same person. Good enough that for the most part they're roughly 50-50. So please, do tell me whihc of by thread's you find bad.

No more stupid? Your threads are disgusting, if you aren't busy walking into a thread spewing crap like this:

My neighbours wife > Dooku
A Cheeto > Sidious
Youngling > Yoda

You can barely provide facts for your Opinions and your theories practically ever hold water.

Sure, Fisto VS 200 Younglings was a mistake, but only one.

I have seen your threads, and quite frankly, they suck monkey nuts, Darthsith19.

And of course, let us not forget my near bias opinion's of Dooku. But I can also realize alot of people can potentially defeat Dooku, and if they can't, I provide evidence or theories that fit in and make sense, not this overall crap that people don't give a shit to even look at.

Wanna hear some funny ass shit? You were a member of Starwars.com, and it says on the site that Mace defeated Sidious fair and square. Hell, Lucas has SAID IT HIMSELF! Yet, you beckon to think different. And you slam down that my opinions are bias? I never argue with the facts. It seems as if you like to.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo

No more stupid? Your threads are disgusting, if you aren't busy walking into a thread spewing crap like this:

My neighbours wife > Dooku
A Cheeto > Sidious
Youngling > Yoda

You can barely provide facts for your Opinions and your theories practically ever hold water.

Sure, Fisto VS 200 Younglings was a mistake, but only one.

I have seen your threads, and quite frankly, they suck monkey nuts, Darthsith19.

And of course, let us not forget my near bias opinion's of Dooku. But I can also realize alot of people can potentially defeat Dooku, and if they can't, I provide evidence or theories that fit in and make sense, not this overall crap that people don't give a shit to even look at.

Wanna hear some funny ass shit? You were a member of Starwars.com, and it says on the site that Mace defeated Sidious fair and square. Hell, Lucas has SAID IT HIMSELF! Yet, you beckon to think different. And you slam down that my opinions are bias? I never argue with the facts. It seems as if you like to.
Like I said to Illustrious, do tell which of my threads suck. About your proof, I find that very amusing. And do tell when GL said Mace beat Sidious fair and square. As for the info on the databank, well, the databank isn't always right. I say, till tomorrow when the ROTS DVD comes out big grin .

Happy Halloween! We got one kid at our house! eek!

Sorgo
Like I said to Illustrious, do tell which of my threads suck. About your proof, I find that very amusing. And do tell when GL said Mace beat Sidious fair and square. As for the info on the databank, well, the databank isn't always right. I say, till tomorrow when the ROTS DVD comes out big grin .

Happy Halloween! We got one kid at our house! eek!

Yet you still persist. I smell fanboyism.... Either that or Bias behaviour....

You find it amusing? You should, because it seems you have been foiled. The fight wasn't thrown. Get over it.

Lord Simus
Actually DS19 the commentary on the ROTS DVD says Mace overpowered Sidious never saying anything to suggest that Mace got played.

darthsith19
Yet you still persist. I smell fanboyism.... Either that or Bias behaviour....

You find it amusing? You should, because it seems you have been foiled. The fight wasn't thrown. Get over it.
1) Which of my thread suck
2) Fanboyism? Towards who?

Originally posted by Lord Simus
Actually DS19 the commentary on the ROTS DVD says Mace overpowered Sidious never saying anything to suggest that Mace got played.

That's the second time I've heard this today. ROTS must be out on DVD already where some people live.

Sorgo
1) Which of my thread suck
2) Fanboyism? Towards who?

That's the second time I've heard this today. ROTS must be out on DVD already where some people live.

Hahaha! Nai has the DVD Commentary back at Germany. It has been proven. Mace indeed schools Sidious! I was right the whole damn time and I knew I was right!

I used to think he was faking too. A long while ago, but my mind changed quickly when I watched the movie over and gathered evidence. It's stone DS19. Mace won.

darthsith19
Hahaha! Nai has the DVD Commentary back at Germany. It has been proven. Mace indeed schools Sidious! I was right the whole damn time and I knew I was right!

I used to think he was faking too. A long while ago, but my mind changed quickly when I watched the movie over and gathered evidence. It's stone DS19. Mace won.
LOL, yeah, but I'll have to see/hear it myself before I believe it.

And I used to think he wasn't faking it but watched the movie over and gathered evidence.

I do find it amusing, though, that people use what GL has to say when it goes alone with what they said yet say his word means nothing since he changes his mund so often when what he contridicts what that person says.

Sorgo
His word means nothing? How retarded can you honestly get? I am tired of playing this stupid f*cking game with you. God would post that Mace won the fight on KMC and you would *STILL* continue to think that Sidious threw the fight.

I have had enough of this bullshit. F*ck off.

darthsith19
His word means nothing? How retarded can you honestly get? I am tired of playing this stupid f*cking game with you. God would post that Mace won the fight on KMC and you would *STILL* continue to think that Sidious threw the fight.

I have had enough of this bullshit. F*ck off.

Reported. And I sure hope this *proof* isn't what GL said about Mace overpowering Sidious in the AC during the scene where Mace has his saber to Palpatine's neck.

Sorgo
Reported. And I sure hope this *proof* isn't what GL said about Mace overpowering Sidious in the AC during the scene where Mace has his saber to Palpatine's neck.

Report my ass. I don't give a damn no more. I am tired of this ridiculous bullshit. It's like you're eaten alive by the fact that Sidious threw the fight. GL SAYS IN THE COMMENTARY THAT MACE HAD THE ENTIRE FIGHT UNTIL HE GOT HIS HAND CHOPPED OFF!

And you said George Lucas' word was nothing?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Anyways, I am done, Report what the f*ck you want, but remember...

You have zero proof that Sidious threw the fight, do you understand that? ZERO!

But then again, the Databank and George Lucas is flase information, ISN'T IT?!?!?!?!?

Ushgarak
Sorgo, that's WAY over the line. Calm it down or you will be out of here fast.

This thread clearly pointless and only encouraging argument. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.