ROTJ Luke Skywalker versus Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
This is a new one too.

DrDoom101
ROTJ Luke Force chokes Count Dooku like the way he did to the gamorrean in Jabba's place. Luke pwns.

xxxpoppunker182
dooku would waste luke.

DrDoom101
Luke would Force choke Dooku to death. What are u talking about? mad

Escape81
ROTJ Luke! Omg!!!11#!! Don't you recall how he SKILLFULLY handled Palpsies?!

xxxpoppunker182
drdoom11 what r u talkin about dooku can force choke luke too! or even use sith lightning on him! knowing luke he'd just throw his lightsaber away again and take it liek a *****. othe rthan that dooku's is far far greater than luke with a saber.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
drdoom11 what r u talkin about dooku can force choke luke too! or even use sith lightning on him! knowing luke he'd just throw his lightsaber away again and take it liek a *****. othe rthan that dooku's is far far greater than luke with a saber.

sheesh, this is a joke thread if you havent notice.

Sorgo
As the Greatest Dooku fanboy on earth....

Dooku cannot defeat everybody, but Luke would get his ass ripped to shreds. C'mon!

Escape81
Nuh-uh! Remember how Luke feigned dead and carefully and cleverly handled Palpsie's lightning?! Remember how he heroically and powerfully survived?!?!!?

Luk ounzs Duku AjAHf'soHG ngh"jhg

Lol.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Escape81
Nuh-uh! Remember how Luke feigned dead and carefully and cleverly handled Palpsie's lightning?! Remember how he heroically and powerfully survived?!?!!?

Lol.

laughing

overlord
This depends on the location of the fight, never forget that, tsk tsk tsk.

Deus Ex
lmfao!

xxxpoppunker182
ya i didn't notice you were just messin around. i thought u were a fanboy but u aint.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Escape81

Lol.

This is scary when you consider that old time member Emperor Revan used to argue that Luke's torture at the hands of SIdious' lightning was a sign of Force Defense!

aquaman
you guys are boring im off to the sports forum

DrDoom101
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
ya i didn't notice you were just messin around. i thought u were a fanboy but u aint.

im a Mace Windu fanboy wink

Gryn Jabar
Emporer Revan is considered old time? Then what the hell am I?

Deus Ex
Ancient. You do realize I am refering to my era (And technically yours) which starts early this year?

Gryn Jabar
I want the old group, DantheMan, Bobafetty, Dipsit, Nai Fohl, all them, I want them back. This new group is to loud for my tastes. BTW why aren't you called Janus anymore? What happened to the NJO?

Deus Ex
Um... Dantheman has been banned for crimes against Modship and decency. Dipsit is busy with school. Bobbafetty vanished from the face of the earth. Nai is still here but he rarely posts anymore.

ANd I changed my name and found out I can't be Janus anymore, since when you change you're screwed.

Sorgo
Damnit, this forum is drifting into my Toilet faster than that time I ate 62 burritos.....

Okay, Anyways, I think we have a problem and I know what we all should do...

Janus, Faunus and Me (The sworn original Leaders of the Jawa Order)....

Drum Roll

SHALL UNITE! AND ONCE AGAIN RAISE HELL WITH THE JAWAS APON THESE BLASTED FORUMS!

OOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEENIEEEEEEEEE INFINITY!

Deus Ex
*And a collective cry was heard 'cross the land....*

OOOOOTEEEENNNNIIIIEEE!!!!

Sorgo
OOOOTEENIE FOR LYF3, D4\/\/G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.