Grievious, Boba Fett, and Maul versus Ragnos and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Eat it up, fanboys.

IKC
It'd be funny, but Maul and Co. would last about five, ten seconds.

Escape81
We're making fun of fanboys. Responses are supposed to be sarcastic.

IKC
ZOMG, hax.

I see. Didn't get the memo, but it was too ridiculous to be ignored.

Illustrious
Originally posted by IKC
It'd be funny, but Maul and Co. would last about five, ten seconds.

They'd last 0 seconds. They'd run away when they see the other two sipping martini's and discussing their super secret Jawa plans.

overlord
Ragnos sits on all and they all suffocate to death.

Deus Ex
Yup. This is the definition of pwnage.

jollyjim311
ZOMG!LOL!!!!!11!!!1 You guys are so W-R-O-N-G! GG could do it alone!!1!!!11 He has like 4 OMG lightsabers! You guys must be FANBOYZES!!!11!!!11!!!!!!

ZOMG!11!!!!!!!!1111!!!!

Se7in
Ragnos and Exar Kun. These really aren't funny and haven't been since the first 5.

Tangible God
Hell's broke loose in Georgia eh?

Deus Ex
I like how everyone bitches about these threads and yet there hasn't been new material in this forum in well over a month. And considering I have made more than my share of good threads and good posts, everyone can kiss my holy ass if they're gonna ***** in each and every thread. Lighten up. No wonder I don't like this place anymore. Bunch of whiners and narrow minded punks.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Se7in
Ragnos and Exar Kun. These really aren't funny and haven't been since the first 5.

Shut up. Do you not see? The Jawa Order is finally taking over.

We have silently waited in the Shadows, pretending to be scattered. Now we have re-appeared to destroy the KMC Noobism at all costs.

Nai Fohl
Kun starts a quarrel with Ragnos about who of them can force pimp slap the opponents to death faster. Ragnos kills Kun and thereby proves that he is the one who can force pimp slap them to death faster.

A bright light appears in the sky and a naked woman looking like enters the scene. She is carrying a lightsaber looking like a magic wand in her right hand and every Jedi's favourite milk-product (Yoda's Yoghurt - Eat it you must !) in the left hand. Because of looking like a supermodel, having a lightsaber that looks like a magic wand and being an absolutely overpowered Soresu Master she's called "Parry Hotter".

Parry Hotter schools Grievous, Fett and Maul then she's making love with Ragnos and kills him after this while he's sleeping. Now because of that (and because having eaten too much of Yoda's Yoghurt) she becomes Lady Moldevort (tm) also known as "Lady You-Know-Who".

Conclusion: Both teams lose.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
Shut up. Do you not see? The Jawa Order is finally taking over.

We have silently waited in the Shadows, pretending to be scattered. Now we have re-appeared to destroy the KMC Noobism at all costs. I better tell Sally-May the sad news...

Sorgo
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Kun starts a quarrel with Ragnos about who of them can force pimp slap the opponents to death faster. Ragnos kills Kun and thereby proves that he is the one who can force pimp slap them to death faster.

A bright light appears in the sky and a naked woman looking like enters the scene. She is carrying a lightsaber looking like a magic wand in her right hand and every Jedi's favourite milk-product (Yoda's Yoghurt - Eat it you must !) in the left hand. Because of looking like a supermodel, having a lightsaber that looks like a magic wand and being an absolutely overpowered Soresu Master she's called "Parry Hotter".

Parry Hotter schools Grievous, Fett and Maul then she's making love with Ragnos and kills him after this while he's sleeping. Now because of that (and because having eaten too much of Yoda's Yoghurt) she becomes Lady Moldevort (tm) also known as "Lady You-Know-Who".

Conclusion: Both teams lose.

And blood stains the nearby Windows of the Temple, concluding that they must start using Mace Windex to clean them.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
And blood stains the nearby Windows of the Temple, concluding that they must start using Mace Windex to clean them. LMAO.

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I like how everyone bitches about these threads and yet there hasn't been new material in this forum in well over a month. And considering I have made more than my share of good threads and good posts, everyone can kiss my holy ass if they're gonna ***** in each and every thread. Lighten up. No wonder I don't like this place anymore. Bunch of whiners and narrow minded punks.

second that.

Gryn Jabar
Oh noes! Teh forum is going under due to a bunch of humorous posts! Let's all call Ush and go back the days of Bobafetty and Dantheman!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Oh noes! Teh forum is going under due to a bunch of humorous posts! Let's all call Ush and go back the days of Bobafetty and Dantheman! (ahem) (cough)

Righty'O.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Nai Fohl

Conclusion: Both teams lose. "you know ho" not you know who you **************************************************
*************8888888888888888*********************
*********8888888888888888888**********************
**************************8 god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.