Scarlet Witch vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
This takes place before wanda can alter reality.

They both get 5 mins of prep beforehand. Who wins? who loses? Who would love to see this fight? smokin'

sam_drugbringer
Emma.

Wanda has almost nothing to compare to emma's power.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yea Emma, scarlet doesnt have any other powers beside reality warping, unless u mean hex bolts, but Emma still wins

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
yea Emma, scarlet doesnt have any other powers beside reality warping, unless u mean hex bolts, but Emma still wins

I see so Wanda beat Ultron etc but hex bolts are nothing laughing out loud they alter probabilities. i.e. the chances of emma having a brain hemorrhage or losing her powers.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yea, i was confused, i wanted to know if she was allowed to use her bolts since they werent huge scale reality warping, but i think emma wins cuz telepathy is faster

Whurlysplat
yea, i was confused, i wanted to know if she was allowed to use her bolts since they werent huge scale reality warping, but i think emma wins cuz telepathy is faster

depends both are activated by neurons at the speed of thought smile whose to say releasing a bolt is slower smile

sam_drugbringer
Wanda's power was allways to alter reailty, but that dosen't make this any less lopsided. Wanda COULD try to make galactus so unlucky he acidently killed himself in some humorus situation, but i woulden't bet on it.

Phoenix_Avatar9
wanda still has to activate her bolts emma just has to think

Whurlysplat
wanda still has to activate her bolts emma just has to think

how do you think the bolt is activated?

Witha a thought perhaps laughing out loud

Phoenix_Avatar9
form and release, emma releases first, well i guess it could go bothe ways but wutevr

Whurlysplat
form and release, emma releases first, well i guess it could go bothe ways but wutevr

Indeed

- Whirly smile

GalacticStorm
Well actually PA9 's right Emma will be able to strike first:

The Scarlet Witch possesses the mutant power of affecting probability fields. By a combination of gestures and mental concentration, she creates a hex-sphere, a finite pocket of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force, which upon reaching its intended target, causes disturbance in the molecular-level probability field surrounding the target.

SW must gesture and direct her power. Emma Frost just shorts Wandas brain out with a thought.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Well actually PA9 's right Emma will be able to strike first:

The Scarlet Witch possesses the mutant power of affecting probability fields. By a combination of gestures and mental concentration, she creates a hex-sphere, a finite pocket of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force, which upon reaching its intended target, causes disturbance in the molecular-level probability field surrounding the target.

SW must gesture and direct her power. Emma Frost just shorts Wandas brain out with a thought. She makes the chances of something happening go from the almost impossible to the possible. Thats what she's always done laughing out loud molecular - probability field roll eyes (sarcastic) please explain the "X" science of this.

She doesn't need to gesture read some 70's Avengers

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
She makes the chances of something happening go from the almost impossible to the possible. Thats what she's always done laughing out loud molecular - probability field roll eyes (sarcastic) please explain the "X" science of this.

So diversion aside Emma wins right? confused

Cool. wink big grin

Whurlysplat
So diversion aside Emma wins right? confused

Cool. wink big grin

not if Wanda alters the probabilities and she has no power smile

It depends on the situationsmile

GalacticStorm
She makes the chances of something happening go from the almost impossible to the possible. Thats what she's always done laughing out loud molecular - probability field roll eyes (sarcastic) please explain the "X" science of this.

I have done but one only has to look at 90's and 00's issues to see plenty of gesturing going on in battle. smile

Also specific hexes like the one you suggested in your scenario take mental concentration. Scarlet W has to concentrate and psionically generate said energy before directing it with a gesture. Emma fires off a psionic bolt with a thought. confused

Emma wins big grin

GalacticStorm
not if Wanda alters the probabilities and she has no power smile

It depends on the situationsmile

Takes time to generate such a specific hex.

General hexes can be fired off in quick succession but theres a 20% unreliability factor as standard plus the less time she devotes to focusing said hexes the more unreliable they are.

Either way she must psionically generate a hex sphere before launching it with a gesture. Too slow. smile

Whurlysplat
I have done but one only has to look at 90's and 00's issues to see plenty of gesturing going on in battle. smile

Also specific hexes like the one you suggested in your scenario take mental concentration. Scarlet W has to concentrate and psionically generate said energy before directing it with a gesture. Emma fires off a psionic bolt with a thought. confused

Emma wins big grin

SW used to have a magic Hex shield Agatha Harkness taught her that was instantaneous - if its that SW, Emma loses smile

GalacticStorm
SW used to have a magic Hex shield Agatha Harkness taught her that was instantaneous - if its that SW, Emma loses smile

Nuh-uh wink

You cant just state something like that and not provide a source which can back it up. You havent even said what this shield can do. Therefore until you rectify those things point temporarily dismissed. sad

"Used to have" being the operative term anyway. I dont recall Wanda ever having such a shield during the 00's. confused

Scans would be lovely. smile

Whenever youre ready. smile

eternitygoddess
Emma is no match for Scarlet Witch in terms of power. S.W. could just think her out of existence.

sam_drugbringer
^You didn't even read the first post.

If scarlet witch was always so powerful that she could just will people's powers away, then she would have been a hullva lot more helpful in 90% of the avengers battles.

She never had that much power until disasembled.

She can cause bad luck, but Emma will still fry her, cuz on her worst day emmas better then wanda on her best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.