Jett Zukassa VS Count Dooku, Mace Windu, and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
I think Jett would win, personally. I mean the guy pwned four Clone troopers before getting shot down to his death. Plus, he is the best Lightsaber combatant in the history of SW. I think he has this.

Illustrious
Obviously Zukassa, he's a total beast!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Illustrious
Obviously Zukassa, he's a total beast!

Actually, didn't Lucas say in the show on episode 3283636 of the National ET that Jett could kill Sidious and Vader at the same time? I don't have proof of this, but trust me it happened.

DrDoom101
Well he is the son of George Lucas. George Lucas is like God. So that would make Zett God's son.

Illustrious
Yeah, Zett is the SWU's version of Jesus, minus the corny beard.

Deus Ex
Yeah. I think I read on OBscure Site Number 450499589 and in Women's Magazine article 45362 that Jett has enough midi chlorians to spawn Force clones.

DrDoom101
lmfao

Sorgo
Oops! I spelt it wrong! It's Zett Jukassa!

Yet no one really gives a shit.

Council#13
If Zett was so good, then why didnt Mace bring him along to arrest Palaptine. And why wasnt he a master?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Council#13
If Zett was so good, then why didnt Mace bring him along to arrest Palaptine. And why wasnt he a master?

You don't get it yet, do you?

Damn....

Council#13
Dude, chill out. I was kidding!!!

Gryn Jabar
This will be the downfall of the forums, mark my words...

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
This will be the downfall of the forums, mark my words...

No, the downfall of this forum is lack of new material and lack of innovation. It's factioned, everyone's got their own little champ they stick up for, and a sense of humor is TOTALLY lost on the people here. Seriously, lighten up people.

Council#13
Yeah I know. Gee, lighten up Sorgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.