Cam'ron Got Popped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Cam'ron, the one from Dipset. Was shot a couple of days ago while refusing to give up his car to a bunch of robbers in Washington. Should have let Jimmy helped him http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/010/424/10424101.jpg

-hh-
yea i read about this on saw the video on cbs. now he can make just as much $$$ as 50 cent. no expression

laughing

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
yea i read about this on saw the video on cbs. now he can make just as much $$$ as 50 cent. no expression

laughing

eek! A video!? Where can I see this!?

-hh-
it was on the cbs site. it's not a video of him getting shot, but a video of him talking about it.

he sounds really stupid.

"yah...i was driving...the next thing i see is this guy pointin' gunz straight at me"

laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
it was on the cbs site. it's not a video of him getting shot, but a video of him talking about it.

he sounds really stupid.

"yah...i was driving...the next thing i see is this guy pointin' gunz straight at me"

laughing out loud

laughing

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Cam'ron, the one from Dipset. Was shot a couple of days ago while refusing to give up his car to a bunch of robbers in Washington. Should have let Jimmy helped him http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/010/424/10424101.jpg

he got away while I was reloading

StinkFist462
all i got to say about this is

hahahaahhaha

Phat J
cam'ron sucks, he cant rap for shit.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
he got away while I was reloading

laughing

RedAlertv2
I dont get it. Rappers are always getin shot, but none of them get killed. I mean, if I was gonna cap somebody, Id put em out for good

Inspectah Deck
I dont get it. Rappers are always getin shot, but none of them get killed. I mean, if I was gonna cap somebody, Id put em out for good

Maybe they used the wrong gun

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
cam'ron sucks, he cant rap for shit.

he actually has alot of potential. when he was in Children of the Corn, he was good. i guess he's just doing this to make money.

-hh-

Mac Dre got shot in Kansas by a city gang and has died (r.i.p)
Big L got shot by a close friend (r.i.p)
MF Grimm got shot and is now in a wheelchair

Inspectah Deck

sad

Tengu Man
MF Grimm got shot and is now in a wheelchair Blade Icewood was killed. his story is horrible. he was capped before and put in a wheelchair, and can you belive those same thugs came back to finish the job. and the police still dont know who did it. sweet lord bless his soul sad

http://www.sfbayview.com/072705/bullets072705.shtml

i posted this same interveiw on the hip-hop forum.

Phat J
he actually has alot of potential. when he was in Children of the Corn, he was good. i guess he's just doing this to make money.

ive heard that before, but when a rapper sells his actual style or skill out, he cant be forgiven in my mind.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tengu Man
Blade Icewood was killed. his story is horrible. he was capped before and put in a wheelchair, and can you belive those same thugs came back to finish the job. and the police still dont know who did it. sweet lord bless his soul sad

http://www.sfbayview.com/072705/bullets072705.shtml

i posted this same interveiw on the hip-hop forum.

Why they kill him?

Darth Revan
y0 why yall be playa hatin on my nigga dems just wut hapens wen u from da hood mad

eggmayo
Don't forget Tupac.

Tengu Man
Why they kill him? Gangs bro, happens all the time.

-hh-
Originally posted by eggmayo
Don't forget Tupac.

who?Originally posted by Darth Revan
y0 why yall be playa hatin on my nigga dems just wut hapens wen u from da hood mad

mad laughing

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tengu Man
Gangs bro, happens all the time.

To many nowadays

Df02
To many nowadays

on the contrary, there's not enough...

thats why i'm starting one now - NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

Inspectah Deck
shock

eggmayo
Originally posted by Df02
on the contrary, there's not enough...

thats why i'm starting one now - NO GIRLS ALLOWED!
That's a stupid gang. Wanna be my rival?

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet

Kadafi as well.

Kadafi was on the passenger side of the car directly behind the car Suge Knight and Tupac were driving, reports say Kadafi said that he could point out the gunman to police, but that never happened. On November 10, 1996, a few months later, Kadafi was found dead, execution style in a apartment building in New Jersey. Although he never really got a chance to prove himself in the rap game Kadafi was often though to be of the most skilled Outlaw members.

Inspectah Deck
Don't forget Biggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.