best senses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
who has best sense of smell
who has the best hearing
who ahs the beast sense of touch
who has the best eyesight

I think best hearing is dare devil
best sense of smell is wolverine
best sense of touch im not sure lol
best eyesight would have to go to the guy from clan destine im blanking on his name, I will go find the comic later.

what do u all think?

thesilverspider
no anyone with cosmic awareness is beyond any of those

wolverine8888
cosmic aware ness is diffrent thou but ok no guys who have cosmic awareness any other guy is allowed

jrodslam
Daredevil has the best senses besides the eyesight ,but he reall doesnt need it for obvious reasons.

The eyesight would go to either Green Arrow, Bullseye, Robocop lol.

Lucid Lui
Eyesight could go to Aquaman. That guy sees in the darkest areas of the ocean.

Of course it's a given that someone like Superman really has the best eyesight if we're counting him...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Eyesight could go to Aquaman. That guy sees in the darkest areas of the ocean.

Or Namor. big grin

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Of course it's a given that someone like Superman really has the best eyesight if we're counting him...

Ahh. Well noted. Superman it is.

Superherovandal
Superman has the best vision and hearing. Wolverine or Black Panther would have the best smell.

The Ion
Yeah, Lois said Superman could see to the Source Wall. He definitely wins in that area.

Though it makes you wonder why he can't see an orbiting satellite full of OMAC's right above Earth. laughing

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Superman has the best vision and hearing. Wolverine or Black Panther would have the best smell.

Well the hearing i would think works on different levels here. Daredevil is able to distinguish people alone by smell and heartbeat. No matter how much they try to hide it. He also uses his sense of hearing more efficiently thant Superman.

How would you figure Wolverine or Black Panther has better smell than Daredevil?

NoFate007
Underdog has the best smell lol

King_Mungi
Superman with his vision can distinguish individual strands of DNA and can tell a person apart by looking at it, he can even see a person's "soul".

He gets my vote for best sight.

Superherovandal
Supes can hear an ant walking from in the atmosphere.

AcousticDoc
thats what I'm wondering as well.

Superherovandal
Oh I know who is better. Krypto the super-dog.

Superherovandal
I forgot about Daredevil. He is better than Wolvie and BP.

Dizzle
The Watcher has the best sight.

Barring that, Silver Surfer's vision spans galaxies. Pretty much all of the heralds' do. Superman probably has it for the hearing. Or Majestic, but only cuz he typically has all of Superman's powers, but better. Superboy probably wins for best sense of touch...

If we want to stay Earth, semi street level based, DD wins hearing, Sabretooth wins smell, Bullseye probably takes eyesight, and touch... Well, who the heck works by touch? I'll just say Batman. batman

Arahan
this touch thing sounds gay...

Superherovandal
he said no cosmics. and Krypto has better sight and hearing than Supes. He also has better smell than Daredevil.

K Von Doom
Black Panther would have the best smell.

laughing

Wynndar
BP and wolverine are about equal in sense of smell. Daredevel has conceded to Wolverine in the smell department, remember in infinity war?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar
BP and wolverine are about equal in sense of smell. Daredevel has conceded to Wolverine in the smell department, remember in infinity war?

I didnt read infinity war. What happened?

AcousticDoc
That's crazy...I can't believe Daredevil's sense of smell is worst than wolverines. What did wolverine do to make daredevil concede?

Wynndar
Wolverine could detect that Reed Richards was actually an imposter when all the heroes gathered at 4-Freedoms tower...Then Daredevil explicitely says or thinks: "What? Is Wolverine's sense of smell really that much more sensitive than mine?" Then Daredevil's radar detected the Gamma bomb in the imposter's podium.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar
Wolverine could detect that Reed Richards was actually an imposter when all the heroes gathered at 4-Freedoms tower...Then Daredevil explicitely says or thinks: "What? Is Wolverine's sense of smell really that much more sensitive than mine?" Then Daredevil's radar detected the Gamma bomb in the imposter's podium.

Ya see, thats the problem right there. Theres no way Daredevil should have been duped with an imposeter. Hes able to tell people from heartbeat and scent alone. Im gonna call that BS in order to make wolverine look good. Bah!

Wynndar
He redeemed himself immediately afterward...it seemed like he could tell once Wolverine brought his attention to it.

LandShark
Doesnt Spidey fit in here somewhere?

Pointinel
Originally posted by LandShark
Doesnt Spidey fit in here somewhere?

^LOL!

LandShark
guess not thenno

wolverine8888
actauly best eye sight would go to a meber of clan destine he see so well that he can see that plants colors are just light and such. his eyesight is beyond any one eles.
hearing id give to DD
smelling wolverine realy is better then DD at.
sense of touch is the one I have no idea about

jplatinum
who has the best hearing

smell-wolverine. He can smell you from over 100 yards away, he can tell who you are by scent, and he can track you down to the exact spot even if you are cloaking from all visibility.

touch-probably lizard, reptiles can sense the vibrations in movement through ground/wall even if its slight.
sight-superman, he has telescopic vision.
hearing-daredevil.

steverules
When he was around spider-phoenix had good eyesight and good hearing.

wolverine8888
sight-superman, he has telescopic vision

I don't agree the guy from clan destine deffently has better eye sight then superman

ZephroCarnelian
Are you counting PC Supes? If so, he wins all of these categories.

If not, then prob still Supes for vision.

And for hearing.

But probably not for smell or touch.

wolverine8888
only normal sueprman and I highly dought normal superman has better hearing then DD. also again u most read clan destien the guy in that sight would make supermans look foolish

Superherovandal
I know someone with better sight, hearing, and smell then them all Krypto.

Arahan
Ignorant fools. You forget the omnipotent sense of all senes:

THE SPIDER SENSE

In that category Spidey is the best^^

Tha C-Master
lol

DD should have better senses then wolverine however...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol

DD should have better senses then wolverine however...

he does in most areas ecpt of coruse eye sight. also wolverine sense of smell is better.
also who ever said sabertooth has best sense of smell is plain wrong sabertooth has admitted wolverines sense of smell is better then his.

Juntai
Superman wins.
But on a grander scale... Martian Manhunter, since he has 11 senses.
But the ones you named, Superman by far.

wolverine8888
smell how does superman win?
when has superman ever heard a pin drop I think it was 2 miles away?

Juntai
Originally posted by wolverine8888
smell how does superman win?
when has superman ever heard a pin drop I think it was 2 miles away? Superman has been noted to be able to see The Source wall from Earth, and in a JLA issue they said he could hear a cricket chirp in Australia... from the moon. He is also constantly monitoring Lois Lane's heartbeat with his hearing from wherever he is.

This really isn't a contest.
Superman has "SUPER" versions of all these senses.
These other guys are "Enhanced", like a dog to a human.

wolverine8888
if superman did that then i guess he takes hearing but vision is not likly the dude from clan destine eyes can see the light given off from plants he see the true color of people and all live not what normal people see.
also when ahs superman ever shown his smelling ability to be any were near wolverines?

Wynndar
This thread is dumb.

Wolverine, Black Panther, Daredevil,etc<<Superman<<Silver Surfer<<Uatu.

There is always somebody with better senses out there.

wolverine8888
tis u failed to read the thread. it not best over all sense is best in every area.

Juntai
if superman did that then i guess he takes hearing but vision is not likly the dude from clan destine eyes can see the light given off from plants he see the true color of people and all live not what normal people see.
also when ahs superman ever shown his smelling ability to be any were near wolverines? Superman can see the edge of the universe from earth... he can also see down through microscopic levels with microscopic vision... x ray vision. technically, he can see anything inside the universe. Apperently, as seen in Kingdom Come, when Supermen get together, they can see through time, as this was brought in line with continuity by Gog showing up and also during "The Kingdom." Albiet it actually took place in a hypetime universe.

wolverine8888
oh. but cna superman see the light that every thing is reflexed back?

Juntai
oh. but cna superman see the light that every thing is reflexed back? Light reflected back is how you see, period.

wolverine8888
no thats how u see colors. plants are actauly not green thats the only color there not and it reflexed back. can superman see what the colors of things truly are?

Juntai
no thats how u see colors. plants are actauly not green thats the only color there not and it reflexed back. can superman see what the colors of things truly are? Since he can see the sub atomic particles that make it up, one would beleive so.

Juntai
Actually now that I think of it, I'd say Zauriel has best vision vision, then Superman. Zauriel can even see abstract stuff and interdimensionally and stuff. And things beings inside the universe can't even comprehend.

wolverine8888
ya. this is kinda why I dont read superman he just too good he has to be the best at almsot ever thing it annoying. ecpt fighting skill but pritty much every thing eles he is

Fanboy
who has the best hearing

I think best hearing is dare devil
best sense of smell is wolverine
best sense of touch im not sure lol
best eyesight would have to go to the guy from clan destine im blanking on his name, I will go find the comic later.

what do u all think?

notice he only picked people in marvel Superman has way better hearing if he can hear clouds screach together damn that must be good.

LordKaos
Lockjaw of the Inhumans sense of smell can track scents over dimensional spaces.
Jamie Braddock can see in string theory
Professor X (and any other telepath) can hear thoughts
Jean was able to feel things as an extension of her telekinesis

Juntai
Superman can see people's souls.

See to the wall of the universe from Earth, and has in the past, heard sounds on Earth, from places like the moon, across empty space that sound doesn't even travel through.

As well as pointed out, clouds running together.

He can see the particles that make up the universe, the subatomic level.

The senses he does have, he's pretty much the best at.

But Martian Manhunter overall may have the best, since he has stated that he has 11 senses.

But Zauriel seems to have nearly no limit to his senses, especially in the vision category.

ScarletSpider
Heimdall has pretty sweet senses. He can hear a butterfly flapping its wings on earth from the rainbow bridge.

Also Warpath from X-Factor has super enhanced senses. Not like Superman or anything, but he has excellent tracking abilities and night vision.

meep-meep
Supes can hear an ant walking from in the atmosphere.

Does that mean if walk up to him and clapped my hands his head would explode?

Wow, Superman is a push over.

Juntai
Originally posted by meep-meep
Does that mean if walk up to him and clapped my hands his head would explode?

Wow, Superman is a push over. Wonderwoman cought him using super-senses and clapped her bracelets against his ears which seemed to bother him a little, but I'm guessing you're not on that level. smile

samishe
What's "best sense of touch"? Ability to be ticklish or something of that kind? What the f**k?

LordKaos
Although there doesn't seem to be anybody with enhanced touch, except the Jean Grey example, a person with this enhanced sense would probably be able to detect subtle shifts in the air that would alert them to the presence of another.

Arabian Knight
Surfer has the greatest senses. End of story.

Swanky-Tuna
This kind of backfires on poor ol' wolverine888888 8 looking for someone to say Wolverine was the best at something.

Superherovandal
Krypto damn it. beats Supes anyday in hearing and smelling and senses. He has dog senses that are super enhanced.

Arabian Knight
Krypto damn it. beats Supes anyday in hearing and smelling and senses. He has dog senses that are super enhanced.
Surfer's is better.

The dude can hear leaves land hundreds of lightyears away. It's ridiculous.

Superherovandal
well he's cosmic thats like expected of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.