Darth Sidious VS Jar Jar Binks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Okay, I think Jar Jar Binks could use his tongue to cut Sidious' head off. Plus, Lucas said in Special Edition 322 of Cosmopolitan that Jar Jar is basically got the blood of Ysalamiri and can withhold the force.

SKA!

Gryn Jabar
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Deus Ex
KHAAAANNN!!!

Yeah, Jar Jar takes this. I read on Starwars.com that Jar-Jar is George Lucas' alternate dimension avatar and thus the virtual god or SW, subject only to the almighty powers of Artoo, who first blessed GL with the dream that led to the creation of the series.

terd40
jar jar is the one...he is unstoppable sick rolling on floor laughing beer

Sorgo
HOW COULD THEY SHUT THIS DOWN?!?!?!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

Escape81
My almighty master, the *true* Dark Lord of the Sith, is Jar Jar Binks. His army of devout and all powerful Sith Gunguns shall enslave the galaxy and create the first Galactic Emp - hey...

As for this, no puny politician posturing as a powerful Sith Lord (no matter how powerful the lightning that fires from his hands are) could ever defeat the immense and unrivaled abilities of Darth Mesa Clumsy!

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Sorgo
HOW COULD THEY SHUT THIS DOWN?!?!?!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5
This is why I'm not too fond of Ush...

Deus Ex
You forget... social threads have to be made by mods (Queeg's Bar) or in forums where the mods don't exist (JLRECTAC's Zelda Bar in Games Forum) or risk deletion.

Gryn Jabar
Why? What the hell does that hope to accomplish? Let it be a safety valve so you don't get anti-mod sentiment, which could lead to a full scale rebellion the likes of which not seen since the great beaver attack of 1942.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
You forget... social threads have to be made by mods (Queeg's Bar) or in forums where the mods don't exist (JLRECTAC's Zelda Bar in Games Forum) or risk deletion.

But, It was in the OTF, I think.

Still, goofy noobs make threads like rabid weasels in there and they don't get shut down.

Gryn Jabar
Exactly, HOW long was it that Dantheman lived for here on KMC?

DrDoom101
anybody recall how dantheman got banned again?

Deus Ex
Well, from what I recall he got banned when a mod (Possibly Rex) caught him in the act of being Dan. All of his socks got banned thereafter.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Sorgo
But, It was in the OTF, I think.

Still, goofy noobs make threads like rabid weasels in there and they don't get shut down.

Actually, that thread was in the Eu section that you linked us to.

Sorgo
DanTheMan? What about Human Vader? He was damn cool.

Deus Ex
Yeah. He also got banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.