Live in SW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Would you give up your life right now to be born in SW, with no guarentees as to what you might be, who you might be, etc?

xxxpoppunker182
would we have any recolection of the life we're quitting?

Deus Ex
Nope.

xxxpoppunker182
then no i wouldn't give up my life.

Deus Ex
That was my answer to the topic question, not your question. We posted at the same time apparently.

DrDoom101
THe thing is if u ask us now, we all say no. However, if we were all in the Star Wars galaxy and u asked this, then we would say we rather lived in the SW galaxy.

Sorgo
F*ck Earth. Ship me off to the SWU, baby!

Darth_Glentract
I'd go.

Deus Ex
Knowing my luck I'd end up a Gungun.

LandShark
Gungun Jawwa one of those guys with testicles for a chin, nope dont think so Ill stay right here in this universe

Great Vengeance
Depends on the time period...If its during a time of peace than yes the SWU is a much more magical and meaningful place than our world, however the SWU can get pretty messed up during times of war.

Illustrious
No guarantee? Chances are you'd end up as some insignificant microscopic entity seeing as how they're so damn numerous.

So hell no.

JaehSkywalker
count me in..... earth's boring...

Adamwankenobi
Can I take SuperShadow with me so that when I get there I can chop his head off with a lightsaber?

JaehSkywalker
why not????? the force is with you!!! after chopping his head off, may i have it as a souvenier????

LandShark
I could just hear it sitting up on your mantle as your prize souvenier, it would be like always reminding you of how it was the greatest most perfect souvenier ever and how it scored last night while you were at work, lol

Mantis
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Would you give up your life right now to be born in SW, with no guarentees as to what you might be, who you might be, etc? Nah, I don't feel like getting killed by the Vong just yet...

Tangible God
Knowing MY luck, I'd end up a Gammorean.

Because I wouldn't get to choose or know what I'd be...I'd say no.

jollyjim311
I dunno, I might become some hutt's toydarian sex slave, so....HELL YEAH, I'D GO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.