Creepshow 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I got this movie yesterday at a very cheep price but I was wondering how many enjoyed this movie. It may seem a litte cheesy by today's movies but I still love to watch it. My favorite story would have to be "The Raft" with that killer oil slick terrorizing those teens. Just wondering what others felt on this classic.

Impediment
Good movie, sitting proudly in my collection. I still think that part one is much better, but two is great in its own way. I like "Old Chief Wood'nhead" best.

WindDancer
Yeah the tale of Old Chief Wood'n head was my favorite.

jayy
The Hitchhiker and The Raft.

wink

kmcdude
One word...........''The Raft'' rock

jayy
Originally posted by kmcdude
One word...........''The Raft'' rock

That's 2 words. big grin

Just kidding. The Raft was really good.

b-dan
i heard they are remaking the first creepshow why!!!

jayy
Originally posted by b-dan
i heard they are remaking the first creepshow why!!!

I haven't heard that. I know they are making a Creepshow 3 though!!

www.creepshow3.com

wink

b-dan
http://www.killermovies.com/c/creepshow/articles/5557.html

kmcdude
http://www.killermovies.com/c/creepshow/articles/5557.html

I think that might just be a rumour.........on that note.......Cant wait for creepshow 3 eek!

b-dan
i never saw creepshow 2 is it good ive seen the first one

kmcdude
i never saw creepshow 2 is it good ive seen the first one

Yes it is,I like it better than the 1st big grin

Blinky

ragesRemorse
creepshow 2 is a good stoner movie, but thats about it

Impediment
I love it, personally. It didn't have the "feel" of the first Creepshow, in my opinion, but it still delivered.

Kazenji
They made a third creepshow but its a un-offical one.

Wolfie
I've been meaning to buy the first two Creepshow movies. Good stuff. I didn't bother with the third though.

FistOfThe North
Damn, i loved "Creepshow". 1 and 2. I use to watch it alot but i haven't seen it in many years. The story with those water mummies that kept saying "can you hold your breath?" to Leslie Nielson was my favorite story followed by "The Raft". I remember mimicking the water mummy voice as a kid and scaring my cousins and sisters with it.

Man, I think i'm gonna pick the up the 2 right now on ebay or amazon.

FistOfThe North
Yea, i picked up "Tales from the Darkside: The Movie" and "Creepshow" 1,2 and 3.

I haven't seen 3 yet but i have a feeling it won't that good or at least as good as the first 2 since it was made in 2006. Most B horror movies these days puke green horsesh*t, so.

Also, unbenowkonst to me, there's a "Creepshow" (2008) movie. Not sure if it's a remake or not but do i know that Stepen King is tied to it so it should be interesting.

Ah, i just found some info on the movieinsider website..

"Creepshow 2008: A remake of the George Romero-Stephen King horror film ''Creepshow'' where characters collide with one another in a story anthology."

Cool. Release date (2008) Exact date (TBA)

FistOfThe North

DeNiro
I liked both creepshows i thought they were kinda cheesy but very entertaining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.