'Friday the 13th' Alums Celebrate 25 Years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20051023/113009856000.html

The ending of this little article will disgust you. sick

deathbycorn
"Well, you know, it's no surprise they're actually planning another film," revealed author Bracke. "It's going to be another team-up film, with Freddy (Krueger of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" series) vs. Jason vs. Michael Myers (of the "Halloween" films), which makes sense. And then they're talking about remaking the first movie and starting all over again..."

How stupid.

juggernant
can someone help me out here on that article. it says: "I was Jason's first victim," bubbled actress Bobbi Morgan, who appeared in the 1980 original "Friday the 13th," "(I) had to jump out of the jeep, and run into the woods where it would be safe. And I ran, and (Jason) finally got me and he slit my throat. He got me! I never even made it to the camp."

was it me or am i wrong, but isn't the person who killed that chick jasons mother? she did get into the jeep with the killer, and i really don't think she would get into the jeep the way jason looks, and not to mention he probably can't even drive especially in this movie. lol i also saw this bobbi morgan saying the same exact thing on amc the other night.
back on the post subject, i think the idea of a new movie with those three characters would make for a bad movie. a remake of the first movie might be interesting though.

Wolfie
Originally posted by juggernant
was it me or am i wrong, but isn't the person who killed that chick jasons mother? she did get into the jeep with the killer, and i really don't think she would get into the jeep the way jason looks, and not to mention he probably can't even drive especially in this movie. lol i also saw this bobbi morgan saying the same exact thing on amc the other night.
Maybe she didn't see the movie. When shooting that scene, they obviously didn't need Betsy Palmer to be there. If she had just read her part of the script, I guess she wouldn't know who the killer is.

While we're pointing things out, didn't Pamela Voorhees kill a guy in the attic at the beginning of the movie?

juggernant
i suppose that is probably true. kinda odd that someone hasn't told her yet though! lol maybe they just want her to look ignorant. i think quite a few people read that and just believe her, because they either havne't seen the movie in a long time, or they are not just thinking. b/c as far as i know jason didn't kill anyone in the movie at all. of course this is subject to criticism i suppose. pamala voorhees did all of the killing in the first movie.

yes at the beginning of the movie, there where acutally two people killed by her. a guy and girl getting ready to "do it" lol.

Wolfie
I'm sure I am probably just looking too into it. She was probably saying that she was the first major death.

Jason didn't kill anyone in the first movie. Technically, he was never in it. He was just in the dream sequence at the end. Even then, the girl in the boat lived until Part 2.

This article has a few problems. 11 low budget movies? He wasn't in the first movie. And the later films like Jason X and Freddy vs. Jason didn't look too "low budget" to me.

beta-wolf_101
Hey backfire could you make a offical TCM so this crap doesn't take up so much space?

papabeard
I suppose until the end of the movie the audience actually think jason is the killer

Wolfie
Average movie-goers sure as hell will. Then they'll complain that it wasn't the same as the original. Then we say in unison, "Did you actually see the original?"

b-dan
my god remake why jason suxs but ill pay to see freddy vs jason vs michel myers no one will win whats the point ill see it for freddy tho i wonder how they are gonna throw michale in the mix what is he gonns do go to elm street or will some one thats freddys after goes to were michale lives to hide from the burnt phsyco. and pulls freddy out and then when freddy is gonna kill him michel does who knows but remaking all of them god help us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.