Batman, Daredevil and Captain America vs Batgirl, Elektra and Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
battle of the sexes martial arts fight.....no powers just gadgets n h2h ability

Discusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssss

Metalmanx
The guys JUST BARELY win.

BARELY.

freezedoom
It's the girls who win.

sam_drugbringer
Batgirl and lady shiva tip the balance.

I asume your talking about curent Batgirl.

jrodslam
I think Daredevil and Batgirl would be a heck of a fight. Could go on for hours. Whoever wins that, helps their team win imo.

Metalmanx
No way. Batman would have to fight Batgirl. Daredevil would fight Elektra (and win eventually), and Cap would have to just hold his own (basically stall) against Lady Shiva until the others can come to his aid and defeat her through their combined efforts.

xmarksthespot
I actually see the girls winning... then they all go back to Lady Shiva's place to... celebrate...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. Batman would have to fight Batgirl. Daredevil would fight Elektra (and win eventually), and Cap would have to just hold his own (basically stall) against Lady Shiva until the others can come to his aid and defeat her through their combined efforts.

Why would Batman have to fight Batgirl? Daredevil would match up much better against her imo.

Id have Batman fight Shiva, and Cap fight Electra.

sam_drugbringer
Batgirl would BEAT batman anyway, so you still get batgirl vs DD.

jrodslam
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Batgirl would BEAT batman anyway, so you still get batgirl vs DD.

And thats exactly why id have Bats fight Shiva first. I think hed do better against her than Cass.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Why would Batman have to fight Batgirl? Daredevil would match up much better against her imo.

Id have Batman fight Shiva, and Cap fight Electra.

Hm...well, yea. After thinking about that some more...you do make a good point. That probably would work better actually.

sam_drugbringer
It ends the same.

Cap would beat Electra (something about him just screams to me "he can do it"wink Shiva would dominate Batman.

srankmissingnin
When the weakest link on your team is Cassandra Cain you know you have one hell of a team.

I'd put my money on the girls

sam_drugbringer
You think she's the weakiest? I'd say she's better then electra.

jrodslam

I agree. Only slightly better i think. The dam precog helps alot also.

srankmissingnin

Elektra is the strongest link on the girls team, she is Lady Shiva with low level telepathy and a whole slew of ninja mind tricks

sam_drugbringer
When did electra get telepathy again?

srankmissingnin
When did electra get telepathy again?

Start of her MK run. Its an okay series if you can over look the horrible art of the first dozen or so issues,

AcousticDoc
The men's team would win due to advantages outside of combat skill. The men's team has better leadership in Captain America, weapons with batman and battlefield sense with DD. With DD on the team, the women will have a difficult time surprising the men. Batman also seems to have a lot more gadgets than batgirl.

If they were fighting indoors what's to stop Capt from shutting off the lights to allow DD and batman (with his built in lens nightvision) from gaining a huge combat advantage over the women (I don't think batgirl has nightvision lens in that weird mask of hers). Batman vs Shiva in pure darkness I'd give it to Batman. DD vs elektra in darkness I'd give it to DD as well. Capt can stalemate batgirl until DD and Batman arrive.

If they were fighting in an outdoor environment Batman throws a bunch of smoke grenades/flashbangs at Shiva's general direction. DD versus Shiva in thick smoke and blinding light = a DD win imo. Batman beats Electra And Capt will hold his own vs batgirl until DD and batman come to help finish her off

xmarksthespot
erm If Batman throws a bunch of successive flashbangs wouldn't he incapacitate Daredevil considering the sound output is around 170 decibels. And how does Cap avoid being blinded if they're fighting in close quarters?

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
erm If Batman throws a bunch of successive flashbangs wouldn't he incapacitate Daredevil considering the sound output is around 170 decibels. And how does Cap avoid being blinded if they're fighting in close quarters?

okay, Batman just throws smoke grenades then!!! And cap could avoid being blinded by hiding behind his shield.

lifeisaglich
No offense but you can not hide from a smoke bomb behind a shield....go with your successive flashbangs besides is not as if when batman is going to start throwing his flash bangs grenades he is not going to warn his team mates.

Batgirl is good but in a fight where anything goes smile she would have alot more to contend with than just martial arts. Besides I don't think batman would fight her the conversional one on one hand to hand UFC fighting style

LandShark
Daredevil would be the wuss and let electra beat him for starters LOL
Id let most versions of her beat me too!drool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.