Juggernaut vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Logan
I know those two have fought before and juggs humiliated Venom.

Does anyone has the scans of this fight?

By the way,who do you think would win?

DrDoom101
search engine...

golem370
I don't but I would say Juggernaut because he would be able to wear Venom down plus he like ten times stronger then Venom.

X-Logan

newjak86
Originally posted by golem370
I don't but I would say Juggernaut because he would be able to wear Venom down plus he like ten times stronger then Venom. Ten times try more than that Juggs is a high class 100 ton lifter meaning that he is basically in Superman's or Thor's league of strength that is more than ten times Venom.

Pointinel
JUGGERNAUT

*closes thread*

no scans for you sorry

newjak86
Anyway even though you don't get any scans I will tell you this it pretty much shows Venom getting whooped and taking far more damage then he has ever taken before really and somehow he doesn't die even though someone like Wolverine can hurt really bad he can survive class 100 punches now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pointinel
Originally posted by newjak86
Anyway even though you don't get any scans I will tell you this it pretty much shows Venom getting whooped and taking far more damage then he has ever taken before really and somehow he doesn't die even though someone like Wolverine can hurt really bad he can survive class 100 punches now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*reopens thread to check for stranded persons*

*sees newjak*

newjak what the hell are you doing leave this thread now.

*demolishes thread*

newjak86
Originally posted by Pointinel
*reopens thread to check for stranded persons*

*sees newjak*

newjak what the hell are you doing leave this thread now.

*demolishes thread* I the great Newjak who is beyond power does what he wishes and when he wishes it so.
*Leaves thread to be distroyed. *
It is what I wanted.

wolverine8888
lol

Venom Dude No.1
Venom would take this one. Now granted Venom doesn't have Jugg's strength, invulnerbility, or uncanny tracking abilities, but Venom is a whole hell of a lot smarter. Remember, he's got Eddie Brock AND Peter Parker's memories and the symbiote has traveled across countless worlds and faced an endless number of alien races over billions of years. The two species have probably already locked horns sometime in the past. Juggy is just another idiot mutant compared to the symbiote. Let's see how tough the "the unstoppable force" is after the symbiote incapacitates him just long enough until a symbiote tendril slides up Jugg's nostrils, towards his brain, and lobotomizes him permanently. The last thing a drooling and vegitable Juggernaut sees before his species becomes permanently extinct is Venom's large dagger-like teeth and slobberin' tongue.

long pig
Juggernaut's tracking abilities? Juggernaut is a mutant? Species locked horns? Retarded guy named Venom Dude No.1??

Venom Dude No.1
lol get lost

Venom Dude No.1
maybe I was wrong about the tracking abilities ok, I guess he is a mutant, in the X-Men series they call all the ones with special abilities with the word "mutant", they use to say that they are fighting for "the dream of peace between the humans and mutants".

Myth
I HAVE THAT COMIC! Unfortunately it is at my parents' place and I don't have a scanner.

Venom Dude No.1
that's pretty cool

long pig
He's not a mutant.

Venom loses 10/10

Swanky-Tuna
In his classic form, surely Juggernaut.

In his current form I think I'd still give it to Juggernaut if he's supposed to be around Colossus level..

NoFate007
Juggernaut, though it'd be an awesome fight

Venom Dude No.1
and one more thing, long pig, if you can't argue with my opinion of this thread then piss off! Instead of using your own arguments, based on your own logic, you insulted me. I don't want to be enemy with you or anything, I just find it very immature and childish of you.

long pig
Shut the hell up, for god's sake.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
and one more thing, long pig, if you can't argue with my opinion of this thread then piss off! Instead of using your own arguments, based on your own logic, you insulted me. I don't want to be enemy with you or anything, I just find it very immature and childish of you.

Really I find him charming. laughing

Venom Dude No.1
lol

Marvel=DC
lol

Hey don't get mad at me I like everyone but, then again I've never had anyone insult me so sorry. wink

Venom Dude No.1
I wasn't taking to you "Marvel=DC" I said that long pig is so lol, sorry for the misunderstanding "Marvel=DC" smile

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by long pig
Juggernaut's tracking abilities? Juggernaut is a mutant? Species locked horns? Retarded guy named Venom Dude No.1??

laughing out loud You are the man.

Juggernaut is way stronger and I'm not saying that strength always grants u a win but in this case it does.

Tha C-Master
I thought this was done, I thought the fanboys were thoroughly and adequately owned.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I thought this was done, I thought the fanboys were thoroughly and adequately owned.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah.. that's what happened....

classic juggs.. wins..or gives up and goes home cause he can't hit venom...

current juggs...loses.

sam_drugbringer
Just beacuse he's weaker dosen't mean he loses everything.

Jugg's still around class 85, he could still pulverise Venom.

spiderman44
juggernuat wins either way

jinzin
he BARELY "pulverized" venom the first time... venom wasn't even paying him any attention during half the fight...

and yes being weaker does mean a great deal in this fight with current juggs.. because he can be suffocated... (tendrils)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah.. that's what happened....

classic juggs.. wins..or gives up and goes home cause he can't hit venom...

current juggs...loses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
Jugs probably wins in either case...

I think Venom has no legit argument against Jugs...but I just want to point out the pattern that Jugs is stopped and beaten in half his appearances, even before he was the jobber, and is still considered unstoppable.

Tron
Venom would take this one. Now granted Venom doesn't have Jugg's strength, invulnerbility, or uncanny tracking abilities, but Venom is a whole hell of a lot smarter. Remember, he's got Eddie Brock AND Peter Parker's memories and the symbiote has traveled across countless worlds and faced an endless number of alien races over billions of years. The two species have probably already locked horns sometime in the past. Juggy is just another idiot mutant compared to the symbiote. Let's see how tough the "the unstoppable force" is after the symbiote incapacitates him just long enough until a symbiote tendril slides up Jugg's nostrils, towards his brain, and lobotomizes him permanently. The last thing a drooling and vegitable Juggernaut sees before his species becomes permanently extinct is Venom's large dagger-like teeth and slobberin' tongue.

I'm sorry to tell you, but you're wrong, very wrong. For one, Juggernaut is NOT a mutant. He's a human endowed with some very serious mystical energy. And you're saying Venom can do what so many have tryed to do (The X-Men, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Avengers, etc), not happening. In fact, Venom was already jolly-stomped by Juggernaut, in a very wrong and very painful manner (well, may not have been painful to Venom, but he got jolly-stomped regardless). Juggernaut's mystical powers protect him from anything Venom could throw at him. And if by some fluke they didn't, instant force field solves it. Now if you need to learn more about Juggernaut, you can find it at this site (it's a fan site, I know, but it's still pretty thorough and truthful):

http://geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/main.html

Now, as for what happened with they're first fight, you can find it here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Venom.html

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jinzin
he BARELY "pulverized" venom the first time... venom wasn't even paying him any attention during half the fight...
Didn't Venom say he almost died from the first encounter?

Tha C-Master
We leave out stuff like that on purpose and stick with any version of the character that plays nowhere near the rules.

Wynndar
Even Claremont's Juggernaut is several notches above Venom in terms of strength, durability, endurance, etc...So far that the departments that Venom's wins in like speed, agility, and versatility of his costume are of as much consequence as his basket ball skills considering he can only use those powers to avoid Jugs and not as an offense.

olympian
Well thats a new one.

Juggernaut now its a mutant.

jinzin
why are you guys not listening?... juggernaught is not what he used to be anymore.. he's not even close.. that's why current juggernaught loses.. he can be killed by suffocation... venom has an abundance of webbing and symbiote suffocation would be no problem for him to inflict... hell juggernaught even admitted he's barely (if that) half as strong as he used to be.. we all saw how inaffective juggy's punches were the first time around.. now he's half as strong? that doesn't bode well for current juggs either.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman's punches have hurt venom on several occasions...

jinzin
okay.. name them.

Tha C-Master
Venomous, several times during the maximum carnage saga, sinister six (when he was a villan).

For that matter, black cat even hurt carnage with a kick... (maximum carnage)

Also in the venom comic, #8 or #10 I believe...

jinzin
getting venom to react to an attack.. (i.e pushing him back, knocking him down) is not the same as hurting him. What the f**k?

Tha C-Master
I guess arrrrrgh, feels good then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.