It's CARboN Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
Hello all, looks like it is CARboN time!

Hey Bob - what time is it?
CARboN time Joe!

For over 20 years, CARboN has been REVOLUTIONIZING the world as we know it!

http://microcosm.web.cern.ch/microcosm/P10/pics/p-10.jpg
In what can only be described as a show of true altruism, this CARboN is preparing to give pre-marital sex advice to OxyGEn*!

OxyGEn not included - See back for details

Ok, ok I know - the question on all of your minds is: "Does it really work?"

- - - * * * The answer is yes, and there are 3 simple steps you need to take to instantly recieve your free batch of CARboN! * *888888

ONEdot In 14 words, describe this potato:
http://www.fsa.usda.gov/ca/Kids_PDFs/images/potatosmall.gif

Step Two = INCINERATE ALL OPPONENTS OF THE ZORG-O-NAUTS!!1!11one!11!1

This isn't Step Three

Neither is this.

Some people are f*ckin desperate...

Ahahaha, ok ok there is no Step Three.

I just said there wasn't one, now could I please get some privacy here?

And now, monkey.

http://marcoe.net/Cheeky-Monkey.jpg

-- Now you all know how to make good pointless threads smile --

Koala MeatPie
Carbon Nano tubing is fun.

Revernd Maynard
i dont really know you, but the randomness of this thread, has just made my day, and i thank you for that yes

leana marie
i like carbon... carbon is cool... i like random... raondom is cool...

Lana
droolio

Take a lesson from one of the masters of random-yet-not-stupid threads, guys yes

justjakk
Originally posted by MC Mike
Hello all, looks like it is CARboN time!

Hey Bob - what time is it?
CARboN time Joe!

For over 20 years, CARboN has been REVOLUTIONIZING the world as we know it!

http://microcosm.web.cern.ch/microcosm/P10/pics/p-10.jpg
In what can only be described as a show of true altruism, this CARboN is preparing to give pre-marital sex advice to OxyGEn*!

OxyGEn not included - See back for details

Ok, ok I know - the question on all of your minds is: "Does it really work?"

- - - * * * The answer is yes, and there are 3 simple steps you need to take to instantly recieve your free batch of CARboN! * *888888

ONEdot In 14 words, describe this potato:
http://www.fsa.usda.gov/ca/Kids_PDFs/images/potatosmall.gif

Step Two = INCINERATE ALL OPPONENTS OF THE ZORG-O-NAUTS!!1!11one!11!1

This isn't Step Three

Neither is this.

Some people are f*ckin desperate...

Ahahaha, ok ok there is no Step Three.

I just said there wasn't one, now could I please get some privacy here?

And now, monkey.

http://marcoe.net/Cheeky-Monkey.jpg

-- Now you all know how to make good pointless threads smile -- did you know that waffles are the best way to officially make a comic by the artistic developement that no one has been able to stop the music now. and they all stopped the wolf, fee fi foe flee from the monster and the rabbit has confused the masses by words of simple desire............can you see that you werent meant to spoil the nature of the troll? the troll was meant to eat the three goats gruff. hansel and gretle would have made great cookies. and the three pigs were my breakfast with a side of jame and juice.....heee heee......rolling down the street smoking my tires, drinking my jam and juice.....heeheehee.........dont touch my chicken sandwich....!!!!

justjakk
-EDIT-

I accidentally double posted. for some strange reason, it has been doing this to me and i don't like it. I don't have much to say anyways, but then i have to say more......it's not right.

MC Mike
Originally posted by justjakk
did you know that waffles are the best way to officially make a comic by the artistic developement that no one has been able to stop the music now. and they all stopped the wolf, fee fi foe flee from the monster and the rabbit has confused the masses by words of simple desire............can you see that you werent meant to spoil the nature of the troll? the troll was meant to eat the three goats gruff. hansel and gretle would have made great cookies. and the three pigs were my breakfast with a side of jame and juice.....heee heee......rolling down the street smoking my tires, drinking my jam and juice.....heeheehee.........dont touch my chicken sandwich....!!!!

crazy Bllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh! *pokes self with needle*

-hh-
Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon!

Lana
eek! rock

justjakk
Originally posted by MC Mike
crazy Bllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh! *pokes self with needle* when did you learn the salute of the evila bunny?

-hh-
Originally posted by Lana
eek! rock

!!!!! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon!

MC Mike
Evila bunny? Like mashed potatos?

STEP ONE: Round, brown, tough, rough, punctured, ah I can't get to 14. no expression

Lana
*starts up chant*

Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon! Carbon!

-hh-
Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrog
en!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!N
itrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitroge
n!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Ni
trogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen
!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nit
rogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!
!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitr
ogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!!Nitrogen!!
!

Lana
Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium! Magnesium!

MC Mike
As per the Cup thread:

Carbon! x infinity

Lana
You stole that from me!!!

MC Mike
What a f*ckin weird thread. huh

Lana
droolio

MC Mike
Oh my that smilie makes me wriggle with delight. shock

GCG
Han Solo hates you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.