Heres a gross story for all you chikidees out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Well...i stepped on my shoe wrong and it ripped part of my toenail...but not completely off, then i thought it fell off because there was another toenail in my sock....so i was happy...then i took my sock off, and there it was just chilling on the end of my toe, still slightly attached...by some skin...

so i grabbed my toe, and ripped it completely off....worst pain ever...i nearly cried

thats my gross story of the evening

discuss

Raven Guardia
um....why not clip it off, and save yourself from some pain.

or do you like pain?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um....why not clip it off, and save yourself from some pain.

or do you like pain? whistle

leana marie
i bought new shoes... then i went on a ten km walk... now my feet hurt and i cant walk anymore... cry

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
whistle

evil face

justjakk
Well...i stepped on my shoe wrong and it ripped part of my toenail...but not completely off, then i thought it fell off because there was another toenail in my sock....so i was happy...then i took my sock off, and there it was just chilling on the end of my toe, still slightly attached...by some skin...

so i grabbed my toe, and ripped it completely off....worst pain ever...i nearly cried

discuss that sounds fun........i once took a large part off of my thumbnail cause i was bored and it was my first time bowling. i also hit a speed-bump on my bike and kissed pure concrete.......fun stuff.

Hecatomb
I've done that before. I dropped a plate on my toe and it turned completely black from the explosion. It hurt so much I ripped the toe nail off for relief. And it worked.

It all grew back too in like a month. I be Wolverine! evil face

Arsenal
Originally posted by leana marie
i bought new shoes... then i went on a ten km walk... now my feet hurt and i cant walk anymore... cry
You should pull a toenail off, that always helps.

GCG
Originally posted by leana marie

10 km ? You must be as fit as a fiddle ! eek!

GCG
Originally posted by Hecatomb

It all grew back too in like a month. I be Wolverine! evil face

Delayed Action Wolverine laughing out loud

a1hsauce

discuss
eek! did you eat it!!!!!?

fini
LOL OH PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst pain ever!!!!! gross story!!!!!!!

hmm I guessing you didn't read my thread bout what happened to my fingers.

you know one nearly got severed from getting crushed in a gate, having to endure the pain of its first cleaning 10 days ago ( there is no easyway to get dried blood off stitches without apllying some force- to an already crushed finger)

AND now the finger is getting black due to blood clots. ..... heres a small peek

Toenails?? yeah IT WOULD Hurt, but suck it up man.

Prince Nauj
eek!

T.M

discuss

thanks for that Alex...

Originally posted by fini
LOL OH PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst pain ever!!!!! gross story!!!!!!!

hmm I guessing you didn't read my thread bout what happened to my fingers.

you know one nearly got severed from getting crushed in a gate, having to endure the pain of its first cleaning 10 days ago ( there is no easyway to get dried blood off stitches without apllying some force- to an already crushed finger)

AND now the finger is getting black due to blood clots. ..... heres a small peek

Toenails?? yeah IT WOULD Hurt, but suck it up man.

holy hell shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.